It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
I think there was pre-release stream for Ys game, also.

Memoriesin8bit... Chris... Did Outstar forced you to play Hatoful? Good luck searching for your bird friend.
And 'yay~!' for PiranRelease~!
Post edited September 16, 2015 by Bethezer
Bethezer: And 'yay~!' for PiranRelease~!
Release was postponed. :-(
So I might not stream tonight.
Piranjade:
<piranjade mode on> NOOOOOOOO~! <piranjade mode off>
On scale from 0 to RPG/jRPG what genre was the postponed game?

Serious now - damn... Is there any date you can share about release, or it is not know now/can't be told?
Piranjade:
Bethezer: <piranjade mode on> NOOOOOOOO~! <piranjade mode off>
On scale from 0 to RPG/jRPG what genre was the postponed game?

Serious now - damn... Is there any date you can share about release, or it is not know now/can't be told?
I know nothing and if I knew something I couldn't share.
I can say though that you would have been at least slightly happy with the release. :-)
Piranjade:
So... back to waiting? Fine enough. Good luck there. ^.^
Piranjade:
Bethezer: So... back to waiting? Fine enough. Good luck there. ^.^
Yeah I think the game was called: The Waiting Game.
Just a heads up (caus now it is confirmed as being part of the Indie Piñata promo for today), I will be streaming Fract OSC tonight at: 10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT

And as a special treat, because Donis already streamed the puzzle portion of the game, I am going to compose some music / chiptunes live on stream using the game's built-in studio synthesizer and sequencer!

So if you are at all interested in seeing how you can use the game to make some kickass tunes, check out the stream tonight! :D
Just to point that out : Two more classic D&D games were released this week - and me being me, I *so* called dips on the release streams! :D Had to place stronghold in a bit of an awkward time slot, but I hope you´ll still join me. Also, I can use my Beholder/Eye Beast splash screen again, joy :)
Classicor:
Beholders are always good, Classicor. :D
We'll celebrate the GOGcom twitch channel's Birthday on Monday and Tuesday with most of us streaming what we first streamed on GOGcom (exception for two releases) and a casual fun UT2004 multiplayer:

MONDAY, September 21st:
12pm GMT / 8am EDT / 5am PDT: Twitch birthday! Ultima Underworld 1 (weaponless!) with Piranjade
2pm GMT / 10am EDT / 7am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: AD&D Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse with Classicor
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Twitch birthday! Giants: Citizen Kabuto with Outstar
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Twitch birthday! Multiplayer stream with everyone
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Twitch birthday! Machinarium with Donis
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Twitch birthday! Crimzon Clover with Memories in 8bit

TUESDAY, September 22nd:
12pm GMT / 8am EDT / 5am PDT: Twitch birthday! An Elderscrolls Legend: Battlespire
2pm GMT / 10am EDT / 7am PDT: Twitch birthday! King Arthur's Gold with MegapiemanPHD
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM with Flaose
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Twitch birthday! Thief Gold (fan missions) with Vlad of The Weekend Slice
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Twitch birthday! The Pit: Sword of the Stars with ScreamingJoypad
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Raptor: Call of the Shadows with MatCat
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Twitch birthday! The Pandora Directive with Pantsless Shorts
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Piranjade
Happy Birthday GOG!
Piranjade: 12pm GMT
mmm, meaning 1PM in Brussels/Berlin time? When I see 12PM, I always think about midnight :o)
Piranjade: 12pm GMT
catpower1980: mmm, meaning 1PM in Brussels/Berlin time? When I see 12PM, I always think about midnight :o)
2pm my time, which is Berlin time. :-)
Roin: Hi forum,
I wonder if there are any plans to stream the old Alone in the Dark titles. I have some issues getting into them and espacily classicors stream of Daggerfall and Betrayal at Krondol helped me extremely to be able to play and enjoy them.
So I'd ask if it would be possible to add some of the classic Alone in the Dark titles to the schedule in the future.
Thanks in advance if youc onsider doing so :D

Greets,
Roin :D
Sorry for the late reply - I'm pretty much familiar with the first AitD, as these were one of the first PC games I've ever played - and I will cover them. VERY soon. There will be news, as something big will happen with the channel anyways, so keep an eye at the schedule and Twitter :)

Also, from next week, we will cover more US-friendly times - and we have a new streamer to help us, ArvanEleron, awesome guy!

Huge things are coming! Woop woop!
Hmm, I would like to see some streams in german language, if that`s possible. My english is good enuff to read and write here, but spoken english can be difficult to understand, especially different accents.