It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X4: Kingdom End is coming soon on GOG!

The X series comes back! This iconic title, with first game dating for 1999, is a space trading and combat simulator; in a universe where several races populate a number of worlds connected by jumpgates. Your quest is to get into trading, fighting, empire building and various missions, all in a form of free roaming gameplay. The series is about to bring in yet another title though, X4: Foundations DLC – X4: Kingdom End!

Get ready for the space adventure, soon on GOG!
Nice! Looking forward to it.
Boron want peace!
Now that, ladies and gents, is how you do a proper, end-of-the-year announcement :)

Can't wait to see what Boron capital ships look like... Megalodon, anyone?
Nice graphics. Too bad that my computer is too weak for the game.
The title scares me a little. What if it means it is the end of all Boron. I know fully well that Kingdom's End was a Boron system in the X3 games (over a thousand hours in those) so hope it refers to that.

----
Recommended processor: AMD 8800X3D or equivalent and a discrete graphics card.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by Themken
This makes me happy. The Boron are the best race in the X series, and I'm sure this will be worth the 4-year wait.
arugulaKhan: Now that, ladies and gents, is how you do a proper, end-of-the-year announcement :)

Can't wait to see what Boron capital ships look like... Megalodon, anyone?
The flying thing from "Ugh!"
Themken: Recommended processor: AMD 8800X3D or equivalent and a discrete graphics card.
Is it really that demanding that one should wait for a future CPU generation?
Themken: Recommended processor: AMD 8800X3D or equivalent and a discrete graphics card.
viperfdl: Is it really that demanding that one should wait for a future CPU generation?
If you want 60 F/s minimum then yes. You need a good CPU and plenty of fast RAM with tight timings. A core i7-13700K with XMP RAM is good enough to avoid a slideshow.
if this game presents the futur, it's really bad.
I don't understand how poeple can make game on a such creepy vision of futur.
Post edited December 25, 2022 by kyle10
Themken: If you want 60 F/s minimum then yes. You need a good CPU and plenty of fast RAM with tight timings. A core i7-13700K with XMP RAM is good enough to avoid a slideshow.
Ouch, thanks for the warning.
Cant wait! I cant wait to see what Interworlds does with this
Yikes!

And here i was thinking i had the complete deal with the last sale.
Borons!

Now if only they can allow capital ships to act as mobile bases (so they have a use other than just war)... Anyway, something to look forward to!