It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

<span class="bold">We Happy Few</span>, a stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Did you take your happy pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular dose, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.

You are not one of those, by any chance? Because if so, you better run, hide, or take your happy pill with a nice cup of tea. Before we find you and give it to you.

Wishlist <span class="bold">We Happy Few</span> today and get ready for a dark tale set in a 1960s dystopia of cheerful denial and obligatory merriment, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-PAEswwgLY
Post edited July 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
So, is this a real life simulator then? Whishlisted.
A game with a story not in a medieval fantasy setting. How refreshing!
Post edited July 06, 2016 by AlienMind
"I'll teach you to be happy. I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!"
I like the game's style, reminds me of Bioshock: Infinite.
I like the good use of contrast in the screenshots, but we could certainly use a bit more Contrast. ^_^
Lucky me, the system requirements are fine for my machine:
http://compulsiongames.com/en/10/we-happy-few

I followed the development for some time, and I'm soooo happy that the game comes to GOG.

Wishlisted!!!
We didn't see more than a Trailer at E3, but what we saw was pretty damn nice. Seems like it'll be a "Bioshock"-like Singelplayer game with great atmosphere and gameplay :D
The first previews I saw were a bit meh, but the new story-driven trailer seemed quite interesting.
Am I reading this right? A pre-order for an early access game?

At least there are survival elements. Thank goodness.
Soon? From what transpired during E3, there's still a lot of work for it.

Bah, it'll be unfairly priced anyway. :P
Reminds me of Syndicate Wars' intro
GOG, if you were a woman I would be so in you!
You keep giving me what I want, still keeping some of the mystery and you make me want more.

In other words, I am so getting this.
Post edited July 06, 2016 by trusteft
Is permadeath going to be optional, or no?
Shiver me timbre! Sends chills down yah spine, doesn't it.