It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

<span class="bold">We Happy Few</span>, a stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Did you take your happy pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular dose, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.

You are not one of those, by any chance? Because if so, you better run, hide, or take your happy pill with a nice cup of tea. Before we find you and give it to you.

Wishlist <span class="bold">We Happy Few</span> today and get ready for a dark tale set in a 1960s dystopia of cheerful denial and obligatory merriment, coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-PAEswwgLY
Post edited July 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
JudasIscariot: Nvidia should have one soon for $250.
shmerl: RX 480 from AMD is also very budget friendly option, especially for Linux users. With Mesa soon hitting OpenGL 4.5, I suspect Nvidia will fall out of favor on Linux, and AMD will take lead.

I plan to get RX 480 myself soon.
We'll see :)
deleted
Fairfox: Apparentleee mah graphics card is not only le panties buuut I'd need a new power supply (?) or something to even be able to use it, as WEAK SAUCE. I mean I don't know, man. But yah, stuff!
The Rx480 shouldn't need a whole lot of PSU power, I'm running my R9 380x w/ 600W and it consumes a whole lot more power than the Rx480. (Sapphire's rec. specs said 750W for mine I think but a good 600W can easily handle it)
So even if they claim you need X power look around for reviews 'cause it may very well've been the manufacturers putting their demands a bit too high to make sure they won't be getting disappointed customers, I would however advice anyone with a bog standard cheap noname PSU to obide a bit more to what the maker says about what's needed. (and no I don't have a super expensive super PSU, I have the Corsair CX600)
For RX 480 I recommend custom designs, which have extra power connector (8 pin). I'd stay way from the reference one.

This is promising: http://videocardz.com/60992/sapphire-radeon-rx-480-nitro-pictured
Post edited July 11, 2016 by shmerl
hmm, your description of the gameplay sounds very disappointing (to me).
The trailer and plot outline looks like you'll be in an interesting world, and like someone commented above,definitely evoked Bioshock. I was looking forward to seeing it. But I'm really not interested in crafting and resource gathering - it just sounds very dull. I prefer a more...well let's say Bioshock Infinite style of thing, or with more interaction say, trying to keep the pretense up whilst undermining the town.

I'll have another look when there are gameplay reviews up and I can get a look at what those mechanics really mean and play like, but it sounds like for me, it could have been much more (of course, others may enjoy that kind of game)...
saw this on the E3 trailer,really caught me by surprise,really looking forward to it :)
FFS, why people say it's "similar to bioshock"? Is as much similar to bioshock as "Tales from the Borderlands" are to "The Walking Dead" - by damn graphic. They don't follow same themes nor issues. Just because something look similar by graphic doesn't mean IT IS similar in any way.

Also - this is speculation - but I guess that in story mode there will be less crafting and more story, and in sandbox we'll see as much crafting as possible.