It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With International Women’s Day in sight, it’s time to celebrate – celebrate femininity, the beauty of it, and everything it brings. We wouldn’t be where we are if not for incredible women around us, so we want to take the opportunity of this special day and show our appreciation!

We’re more than happy to launch our very own Female Protagonist Sale – where we aim to put a spotlight on games in which powerful women take reign and lead the storyline. The presence of female protagonists in video games has been a subject of debate for many years; while women make up nearly half of the gaming population, female representation in video games has historically been limited and often relegated to stereotypical or sexualized roles. However, recent years have seen a significant increase in the number of female protagonists in video games – which has had a positive impact on both players and the industry as a whole. If you haven’t already, you can now join all the brave heroines on their adventures to see what girls are really capable of – before our sale ends, on March 14th, 8 AM UTC!

Some of the titles you can find during this sale are:
Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%)
Beyond: Two Souls (-50%)
Ion Fury (-60%)
Dishonored 2 (-80%)
The Longest Journey (-60%)
Fight'N Rage (-68%)
Black Book (-60%)

Check out the most awesome heroines of the video games world – HERE!
high rated
tfishell: TR Rise and TR Shadow; Bayonetta (more realistic than Alice series and of course NOLF series unfortunately)
I'd love to see the other TR (and isometric Lara) games here!
tfishell: TR Rise and TR Shadow; Bayonetta (more realistic than Alice series and of course NOLF series unfortunately)
mechmouse: I'd love to see the other TR (and isometric Lara) games here!
Lara Croft GO? That would be really nice.
Raf..: Transistor is a good game.
Not as good as Bastion though.
mechmouse: I'd love to see the other TR (and isometric Lara) games here!
Mori_Yuki: Lara Croft GO? That would be really nice.
Lara Croft and the guardian of light

And

lara croft and the temple of osiris

They were very clever 2 (and 4) player co-op Tomb Raider games
high rated
Fun fact: Not a single Kagura title in this sale
SargonAelther: I'd buy both Nier and Forspoken. Forspoken actually removed Denuvo too.
Provided we could mod Forspoken with different voices and a better script, that does sound good. Maybe add some optional activities around the map too.
Post edited March 06, 2024 by LegoDnD
Why is Horizon Zero Dawn not included in this sale?

This isn't even a case of "Waaaaa! Why isn't that on sale???" because the game actually is on sale and has a female protagonist. If you look at the Female Protagonist sale collection, the game doesn't show up.

Meanwhile.... Donut County is included as part of the sale even though the player character that is controlling all of the holes of destruction is a male racoon. Mira (the female human) may be an important character, but she isn't the player character. The store page even says: "You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes."
Post edited March 06, 2024 by Catventurer
Catventurer: Why is Horizon Zero Dawn not included in this sale?
Maybe because it's already included in the current "Sci-Fi Sale"??? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
high rated
XYCat: Awesome :D once again women sale, although apparently it's still very scary to some people :D
It's not "scary", it's simply sexist. Sorry not sorry to hurt your wokeness.
XYCat: Awesome :D once again women sale, although apparently it's still very scary to some people :D
sadface: It's not "scary", it's simply sexist. Sorry not sorry to hurt your wokeness.
cool story, bro :D
sadface: It's not "scary", it's simply sexist. Sorry not sorry to hurt your wokeness.
Please, do go on. I thrive on the tears of threatened masculinity.
vv221: Please, do go on. I thrive on the tears of threatened masculinity.
You and the other guy are not providing arguments but only insults, so if there is nothing to discuss, I leave the non-discussion to more of your insults I guess. Have fun, but don't send me a postcard.
That nine months trapped in a vagīna was the scariest moment of my life.

I'd go to therapy but I'd be afraid I might remember some of it.
It was a good oportunity to put Bombshell on sale.
Mori_Yuki: Lara Croft GO? That would be really nice.
mechmouse: Lara Croft and the guardian of light

And

lara croft and the temple of osiris

They were very clever 2 (and 4) player co-op Tomb Raider games
I almost completely forgot about those two, but since you mentioned them, I've added my +1 to the Wishlist to eventually bring them here.
Gurdian of Light + DLC
Temple of Osiris