It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lodium: Possibly because im not native english and im not sure how to format them always??!!
and isnt it a bit much to say all my post are formatted strange?
Breja: I don't speak norwegian (regretably), but I would imagine it is written in normal paragraphs and not in this strange way where it's never more than a sentence in a line and often even that single sentence is seemingly randomly broken into multiple lines. And as far as I can see, yes - all of your posts are written this way. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it's very tedious to read. At least for me, I don't know about others.
Ok il try to do something about it then
cant promise anything though since im not doing it intentionally
Post edited March 30, 2021 by Lodium
Breja: I don't speak norwegian (regretably), but I would imagine it is written in normal paragraphs and not in this strange way where it's never more than a sentence in a line and often even that single sentence is seemingly randomly broken into multiple lines. And as far as I can see, yes - all of your posts are written this way. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it's very tedious to read. At least for me, I don't know about others.
Lodium: Ok il try to do something about it then
It didn't disturb me as it did Breja, but I noticed it as a quirk. Are you typing on a mobile device with a relatively small screen, perhaps?
Lodium: Ok il try to do something about it then
Lifthrasil: It didn't disturb me as it did Breja, but I noticed it as a quirk. Are you typing on a mobile device with a relatively small screen, perhaps?
The screen i have is relativly small, but its not on a mobile device, Its a stationary pc, but i shoud perhaps invest in a bigger screen

Lets get back on topic
Post edited March 30, 2021 by Lodium
Yes, back on topic: the latest Cyberpunk-patch of course didn't remove the DRM from the DLC. Instead, it just hides the DLC notice from Streamers, in an attempt to make them rant less about it.
Lifthrasil: Yes, back on topic: the latest Cyberpunk-patch of course didn't remove the DRM from the DLC. Instead, it just hides the DLC notice from Streamers, in an attempt to make them rant less about it.
Did that ever happen? I'm having a hard time imagining a streamer complain about DRM.
Lifthrasil: Yes, back on topic: the latest Cyberpunk-patch of course didn't remove the DRM from the DLC. Instead, it just hides the DLC notice from Streamers, in an attempt to make them rant less about it.
Breja: Did that ever happen? I'm having a hard time imagining a streamer complain about DRM.
Probably most only ranted about the obnoxious 'Get our Rewards DLC' notice that kept popping up. But someone on the patch release topic commented that there were rants about the Rewards DLC.
That's not surprising. Why would you expect a company known for DRM-free games (in the past) to sell their flagship game DRM-free on the DRM-free store? If they did that, not enough people would check out the new client that allows purchase of DRMed games. Even though, at the same time, the new client is the most requested feature by everyone and you can't possibly not want it.
Post edited March 30, 2021 by rjbuffchix
I thought I'd keep a record of games I would definitely have bought, were it not for the boycott.

GAMES NOT BOUGHT IN 2021
(1) 18/1/21: Dread Nautical - $10
(2) 18/1/21: Operencia: The Stolen Sun - $15
(3) 29/1/21: Way of the Samurai 3 Deluxe - $2.5
(4) 29/1/21: Way of the Samurai 4 + DLC - $3.5
(5) 10/2/21: Drakensang - $3
(6) 10/2/21: Commander Keen Complete Pack - $1.5
(7) 10/2/21: XCOM 2 - $4.5
(8) 26/2/21: Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four - $9
(9) 22/3/21: Raji: An Ancient Epic - $12.5
(10) 30/3/21: Worms World Party Remastered - $2

Total so far: $63.5
low rated
I'm going to ignore the latest XIII freebie from GOG. If I want it, I'll buy it for $6 from Zoom Platform and help support them.
Region locked games in Germany can't be redeemed via worldwide gift code in GOG.

UPDATE: Login CAPTCHA requirement is not there since today. I heard some users had it before and I got it as well 2 days ago, but today everything went fine. Same IP, same computer and browser (Opera, Incognito mode).
Time4Tea: I'm going to ignore the latest XIII freebie from GOG. If I want it, I'll buy it for $6 from Zoom Platform and help support them.
Why is that? Since you are not spending money what stops you from acquiring a good game free of charge.
Post edited March 30, 2021 by Cadaver747
Time4Tea: I'm going to ignore the latest XIII freebie from GOG. If I want it, I'll buy it for $6 from Zoom Platform and help support them.
Cadaver747: Why is that? Since you are not spending money what stops you from acquiring a good game free of charge.
Because I would rather use the opportunity to support a DRM-free GOG alternative and help them grow. It's not as if I'll have time to play it in the next 3 years anyway ...
I still have my retail copy, but I was going to grab the free GOG copy for backup, because "why not". Well, turns out "I agree to receive marketing communication bla bla bla" is the why not :P I'm so tired of them pushing this spam like it's hot fudge sundae.
Time4Tea: Because I would rather use the opportunity to support a DRM-free GOG alternative and help them grow. It's not as if I'll have time to play it in the next 3 years anyway ...
I thought XIII was perfectly DRM-free. But anyway...
Hey, if you want a good freebie, check out Fireflower, they have Billy Masters Was Right which is a real fun, short point and click adventure (and there is another one free but I don’t know that one):
https://fireflowergames.com/products/billy-masters-was-right?mc_cid=a4bcd6ed0d&mc_eid=c049c09e5b
https://fireflowergames.com/products/urban-witch-story?mc_cid=a4bcd6ed0d&mc_eid=c049c09e5b
low rated
Cadaver747: Why is that? Since you are not spending money what stops you from acquiring a good game free of charge.
Time4Tea: Because I would rather use the opportunity to support a DRM-free GOG alternative and help them grow. It's not as if I'll have time to play it in the next 3 years anyway ...
If gog disappears we can say goodbye to no drm. It is the only store that has managed to attract users with the no drm.

Anyway there are many users here who have bought games like madmax while they say they no longer buy games here.