It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are two things that matter to all of us gamers: the games we play and the friends we play them with. But as more titles come with dedicated launchers and clients, our games and gaming buddies become scattered in between them. With GOG GALAXY 2.0, you’ll be able to combine multiple libraries into one and connect with your friends across all gaming platforms!

As gamers, we need to juggle between multiple clients to access our games and see what our friends are playing,” says Piotr Karwowski, Managing Director at GOG. “We believe gamers deserve a better experience, and this became the driving force to redefine GOG GALAXY client,” Karwowski adds. “GOG GALAXY 2.0 is designed for all gamers and extends well beyond existing GOG.COM users, into both PC and console platforms.

Once you connect GOG GALAXY 2.0 with other platforms, it will import all your games into one library. You will see your friends activities and online status across connected platforms. All new library and friends features apply to your GOG.COM games and enhance your experience. And it’s designed to protect your privacy – your data belongs to you and will never be shared with third parties. We see it as an all-in-one solution for the present-day gamer.

Experience GOG GALAXY 2.0 yourself — sign up for the closed beta at www.gogalaxy.com and be among the first to get access to it!

Learn more about our vision.
Main features and what to expect once GOG GALAXY 2.0 officially launches.

Your Games.
Import all your games from PC and consoles, build and organize them into one master collection. Install and launch any PC game you own, no matter the platform.

Keep track of all your achievements, hours played and games owned.

Customize your library by filtering, sorting, tagging, and adding your own visuals like game backgrounds or covers.

Follow upcoming releases and discover games popular among your friends and the gaming community.

Your Friends.
Bring together your friends from all platforms and see their online status.

No matter on which platform your friends are, you can chat with them.

See your friends’ cross-platform achievements, game time milestones and recently played games.

See who’s the master collector, completionist or spends the most time playing.

Your Privacy.
Your personal data will never be shared with third parties.

We’re not spying on data from your computer.

With a single click, you can remove imported games and friends data from our servers.

Your GOG Client.
All new library management and friends features take your experience to the next level.

The best way to run and update your GOG games.

Use features like cloud saving, in-game overlay, multiplayer & matchmaking, rollbacks and more.

The client is not required to play your DRM-free GOG games.

More
Connect more platforms and add new features with open-source integrations.

All customizations and changes to your library are saved in the cloud and synced between all your devices.

Save any view like a customized library or favorite games and friends to access them instantly.

GOG GALAXY 2.0 will be available for Windows and Mac for free.
Post edited May 24, 2019 by elcook
idbeholdME: Just an FYI:

I signed up on the 24th of May and received the invitation on the 19th of August.
bwtspro: I signed up on the 23rd of May and still haven't had an invite :|

GOG GALAXY Team <no-reply@email.gog.com>
Thu 23/05/2019 19:29
It could be a timezone difference, since idbeholdME's profile lists them as being in the Czech Republic, whereas yours lists you as being in the US, and 19:29 anywhere in the US would make it very early in the day in Europe. If so, you're probably near the front of the line. Unfortunately, we don't really have any way to know for sure. Regardless, either GoG got an insane number of sign-ups and/or they're doling the invites out pretty slowly.

Chacranajxy: Definitely annoying that I still haven't gotten the beta. I've been using GOG for more than a decade - I think I've earned it.
The folks from GoG have said that they're giving out invites on a first come, first served basis, so the only way to get it earlier than other folks is to have signed up earlier. And with how slowly they're giving out invites, the vast majority of folks who signed up are still waiting. They literally haven't even gotten through the folks who signed up within the first few days after the announcement. It sucks for those of us who haven't gotten invites yet, but on the bright side, by the time we do get invites, the software should be more stable and have more features than it did when they first started handing out invites.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Erynar
It's still dumb, and yet, exactly how I would expect GOG to handle it.
GOG Galaxy 2.0 ????? Doesnt it feel like 1.0 was only final about 9 months ago!?!?!??!!??

So connecting all platforms is the big keypoint?...Hmm Steam. Uplay blah blah OMG Epic....
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Niggles
Chacranajxy: It's still dumb, and yet, exactly how I would expect GOG to handle it.
I've been using GOG almost since it launched and you could buy games from them in the US. I installed GOG Galaxy the day it came out. I also signed up for the GOG Galaxy 2.0 closed beta the day it was announced.

I honestly forgot about it, and just assumed I didn't get in. Figured I'd just be waiting till public release. Out of no where I got my e-mail yesterday morning saying I was in. So since I think they said they were going with first come first serve for invites I'm guessing they got a TON of applications.

Which means it's gonna take a while for some people because it makes sense they want to start off with a fairly small selection of users and ramp up. Gotta keep in mind it's not just a matter of flagging your GOG account to have access to 2.0 (which I'm guessing is a pretty drastic re write/change compared to 1.0), but plenty of back end work required for Galaxy 2.0 as well. Developing and implementing the plugins and needed systems for the account linking of all the other stores to work. Setting things up server side for the syncing feature where Galaxy 2.0 backs up and syncs all of its settings (all view settings, library settings, sorting, tags, everything) to your GOG account so when you re install it everything is how you had it.

I have every single account that I own games on connected to Galaxy 2.0, it's managing a library of 683 games! (GoG/Steam/Origin/U-play/Battle.net/Bethesda.net/Xbox GamePass PC&MS Store/Twitch) getting things organized and setup exactly how I like took a bit of time and it would suck if that had to be done every time I needed to re install.

(the rest is just my experience so far with 2.0)

Plus I promise it's worth the wait. I'm WAY more impressed than I was expecting. I've been using Playnite for a while so I was optimistic about Galaxy 2.0 but not expecting to be all that impressed. However the UI design is fantastic and easy to navigate, easy to manage and sort your library any ways you want. I love how for all 683 games I have in my library in Galaxy 2.0 it managed to automatically apply high res/quality icons/backgrounds for the game page/box art for the "Grid" view etc. Even with any games I added manually that aren't tied to a launcher/account that worked perfectly. The option you can turn on to have it auto close another launcher after you hit play for a non GOG game is great. It just launches Steam/Origin/Epic Game Store etc which will auto launch the game and then when you quit the game Galaxy 2.0 will auto close that launcher. Making it easy to only have Galaxy 2.0 running and other launchers only exactly when they are needed.

It's not a compete fix for the hassle of so many clients/launchers/stores but that's not really possible for GOG to do. However given what was possible they are off to a really great start.
Post edited October 10, 2019 by sean8102
Chacranajxy: It's still dumb, and yet, exactly how I would expect GOG to handle it.
sean8102: I've been using GOG almost since it launched and you could buy games from them in the US. I installed GOG Galaxy the day it came out. I also signed up for the GOG Galaxy 2.0 closed beta the day it was announced.

I honestly forgot about it, and just assumed I didn't get in. Figured I'd just be waiting till public release. Out of no where I got my e-mail yesterday morning saying I was in. So since I think they said they were going with first come first serve for invites I'm guessing they got a TON of applications.

Which means it's gonna take a while for some people because it makes sense they want to start off with a fairly small selection of users and ramp up. Gotta keep in mind it's not just a matter of flagging your GOG account to have access to 2.0 (which I'm guessing is a pretty drastic re write/change compared to 1.0), but plenty of back end work required for Galaxy 2.0 as well. Developing and implementing the plugins and needed systems for the account linking of all the other stores to work. Setting things up server side for the syncing feature where Galaxy 2.0 backs up and syncs all of its settings (all view settings, library settings, sorting, tags, everything) to your GOG account so when you re install it everything is how you had it.

I have every single account that I own games on connected to Galaxy 2.0, it's managing a library of 683 games! (GoG/Steam/Origin/U-play/Battle.net/Bethesda.net/Xbox GamePass PC&MS Store/Twitch) getting things organized and setup exactly how I like took a bit of time and it would suck if that had to be done every time I needed to re install.

(the rest is just my experience so far with 2.0)

Plus I promise it's worth the wait. I'm WAY more impressed than I was expecting. I've been using Playnite for a while so I was optimistic about Galaxy 2.0 but not expecting to be all that impressed. However the UI design is fantastic and easy to navigate, easy to manage and sort your library any ways you want. I love how for all 683 games I have in my library in Galaxy 2.0 it managed to automatically apply high res/quality icons/backgrounds for the game page/box art for the "Grid" view etc. Even with any games I added manually that aren't tied to a launcher/account that worked perfectly. The option you can turn on to have it auto close another launcher after you hit play for a non GOG game is great. It just launches Steam/Origin/Epic Game Store etc which will auto launch the game and then when you quit the game Galaxy 2.0 will auto close that launcher. Making it easy to only have Galaxy 2.0 running and other launchers only exactly when they are needed.

It's not a compete fix for the hassle of so many clients/launchers/stores but that's not really possible for GOG to do. However given what was possible they are off to a really great start.
How did you link Twitch/games/library and Battle.net?
It's a shame, because I feel like a great feature would be to never have to touch any of those foul other launchers again.
you should add the possibility to import friends from epic games
@Gog.com, any info on when we can hope to see all our friends in one place?
And still no Linux support... Sigh...
low rated
Codemonkey1991: And still no Linux support... Sigh...
Become more than 2% of the user base then maybe it will have a bigger priority.
Yeshu: Become more than 2% of the user base then maybe it will have a bigger priority.
It's the story of the egg and the chicken.
Yeshu: Become more than 2% of the user base then maybe it will have a bigger priority.
Learn cross-platform programming and such issues will never arise.
vsr: Learn cross-platform programming and such issues will never arise.
But that would mean getting in contact with [dramatic fanfare] OPEN SOURCE!
vsr: Learn cross-platform programming and such issues will never arise.
It's already cross-platform, given the Mac version, so that's not the issue. Although it's about as "native" as Steam is, which is to say, not very...mostly just a web view.

Darvond: But that would mean getting in contact with [dramatic fanfare] OPEN SOURCE!
...What?
Post edited April 23, 2020 by eric5h5