It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Ziggy. Stand aside!
Post edited September 13, 2021 by glenn5willie
USS Deliverance

"We will get you."
USS Revenge.

"We're best served cold"
USS Blodwyn

“All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to guide her by”
USS TARDIS

Whenever and Wherever you Go
Then and There you are!
USS Dvořák

"I have composed too much."
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
My ship is the USS Shadowfen, and my catchphrase is, "I erect the spine of command."
USS Harriet

"Providing the Path to Freedom"
USS Chicxulub

"For all species, for all time"
I am a fan of the Borg so

Ship type\name: Stronghold

Catchphrase: "I am the Borg King, prepare to be assimilated, resistance is futile"

The borg are supposed to be a collective all connected to a single mind but there are many queens so it makes sense that there is a single King that controls the collective
Whoops!
Post edited September 15, 2021 by EastTNGamer
USS Nightshade
"There is always another way"
USS Da Vinci, a science vessel exploring the far reaches of the quadrant.

"Let's see what makes [it / her / him / them] tick"
USS Libertarian

"Molon Labe"
Name: USS Кириллица
Registry: NCC MMMCMXLVIII
Motto: "Why are all Starship names written in English?"