It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
U.S.S. Intrepid
Stupendous!
USS Galactic

"Forever blazing new trails"
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Hemantha

"Time for another adventure."
The USS McConaughey, "Alright, alright, alright."
USS radiance
Broaden the horizon and shine on!
The USS Champion

"Go. Now."
Post edited September 13, 2021 by fixr
USS Ash

"Gimme some phasers baby!"
Post edited September 13, 2021 by Sanhime
U.S.S. Mandela

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

In honor of Nelson Mandela
USS AETERNUM

''To seek knowledge, in the name of science and peace, now and forever"
My ship would be the USS Sword of Damocles.

My phrase: "let's do this".
"Beam me to my quarters" (too much synthehol)
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

ship name: vaisseau fantôme

catchphrase: Billions of bilious blue blistering stars!
USS Tycho

"Don't cut off your nose to spite your face, [insert adversary here]."

Named for astronomer Tycho Brahe (1546-1601), who lost part of his nose in a sword duel(!!). Catchphrase most effective against species who actually have noses.
USS Genbu

"Space may be infinite but so is our curiosity "
USS Serenity
"I aim to misbehave"