It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DawEdhel: Due to multiple [forum name] renamings, I've decided to create a BE fork to implement new topics groups, similar to a giveaway one, where "forum game" and "news:" topics can be separated from general ones.
If I may ask, why a fork? Why not give Barefoot the code and ask him to incorporate it into BE?
mrkgnao: If I may ask, why a fork? Why not give Barefoot the code and ask him to incorporate it into BE?
I've got no response for the past couple days, so I can assume he's not around here to get BE updated.
If he'll appear, he is free to incorporate my code, and then there will be no use for the fork.
mrkgnao: If I may ask, why a fork? Why not give Barefoot the code and ask him to incorporate it into BE?
DawEdhel: I've got no response for the past couple days, so I can assume he's not around here to get BE updated.
If he'll appear, he is free to incorporate my code, and then there will be no use for the fork.
OK. Thank you.
What happened to the GogWiki? The link doesn't work.
high rated
BE fork
v.3.0.2b

Fixed: cutoff of top navbar's arrow with the number of updates.
Post edited August 28, 2021 by DawEdhel
DawEdhel: BE fork

v.3.0.2b

Fixed: cutoff of top navbar's arrow with the number of updates.
DawEdhel:
Thanks for this, but how do I install it? There's zero indication.
high rated
finkleroy: Thanks for this, but how do I install it? There's zero indication.
Use this post as a reference.
DawEdhel: Use this post as a reference.
Thanks.
DawEdhel: - go to Tampermonkey's Dashboard -> "Installed Userscripts" -> click on original "Barefoot Essentials" -> Storage tab and copy everything.
Sorry to be dense but where is this tab exactly? I've followed the instructions so far but cannot see where the storage tab is. The only tabs I have are 'Installed Userscripts', 'Settings', 'Utilities' and 'Help'. Thanks.
Pajama: Sorry to be dense but where is this tab exactly? I've followed the instructions so far but cannot see where the storage tab is. The only tabs I have are 'Installed Userscripts', 'Settings', 'Utilities' and 'Help'. Thanks.
See the attached image, specifically the bottom-left part.
If you don't have the tab there, it means only default values are set for original BE, so essentially the settings migration can be skipped.
Attachments:
be.jpg (52 Kb)
DawEdhel: See the attached image, specifically the bottom-left part.
If you don't have the tab there, it means only default values are set for original BE, so essentially the settings migration can be skipped.
Thanks for the information. The strange thing is I don't have a Storage tab there but I have changed some values within BE so I'm not using the default settings. I might try reinstalling and see if that makes a difference.
high rated
Pajama: Thanks for the information. The strange thing is I don't have a Storage tab there but I have changed some values within BE so I'm not using the default settings. I might try reinstalling and see if that makes a difference.
I did some googling and have found additional requirement for the tab to get appeared, see if that's the case:
Requirements for the Storage tab to appear:
- The script has must have actually saved a datum.
- The Config mode must be set to Advanced.
DawEdhel: Requirements for the Storage tab to appear:
- The Config mode must be set to Advanced.
This was the problem - thank you. Now all sorted :)
GOG just added "RPG MONTH" between "STORE" and "ABOUT", and I already hate everything about it. Is there any way anyone could add a way to remove this? It's incredibly obnoxious, especially because I have muscle memory built up for where the links were to "COMMUNITY" and my username.
high rated
finkleroy: GOG just added "RPG MONTH" between "STORE" and "ABOUT", and I already hate everything about it. Is there any way anyone could add a way to remove this? It's incredibly obnoxious, especially because I have muscle memory built up for where the links were to "COMMUNITY" and my username.
Use eg. Stylus extension and add new user style with this code:

a[href='/rpg_month'] {display: none !important;}

:)
Post edited September 01, 2021 by erbello