It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

erbello: Use eg. Stylus extension and add new user style with this code:

a[href='/rpg_month'] {display: none !important;}

:)
Thanks.
finkleroy: GOG just added "RPG MONTH" between "STORE" and "ABOUT", and I already hate everything about it. Is there any way anyone could add a way to remove this? It's incredibly obnoxious, especially because I have muscle memory built up for where the links were to "COMMUNITY" and my username.
erbello: Use eg. Stylus extension and add new user style with this code:

a[href='/rpg_month'] {display: none !important;}

:)
Thank you.
high rated
DawEdhel: BE fork
Thanks for this, much appreciated.
high rated
DawEdhel: BE fork
Thank you very much for this !
Post edited October 15, 2021 by Splatsch
high rated
A Happy New Year to Barefoot_Monkey for BE which has a ton of QoL features, and DawEdhel for the BE fork that fixed the cutoff of the number of updates in the top navbar.
Is this still being worked on?
Niggles: Is this still being worked on?
Depends on whom you asking.
If you mean the original author Barefoot_Monkey, then he has never contacted me back, so the answer highly likely is no.
If you mean me, then personally I've achieved everything I wanted from this script.

I can consider others' suggestions, that can be helpful to everyone, to implement, but only somewhat of small caliber.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by DawEdhel
Is anyone else experiencing trouble posting using the quick post or quick reply features?

After hitting the submit quick post button, the page just sits there doing nothing, and then I get an error message that something went wrong and I should use the GOG post/reply function, but upon refreshing the thread I see that my post has gone through.
HypersomniacLive: Is anyone else experiencing trouble posting using the quick post or quick reply features?

After hitting the submit quick post button, the page just sits there doing nothing, and then I get an error message that something went wrong and I should use the GOG post/reply function, but upon refreshing the thread I see that my post has gone through.
That's been the off/on occasional issue for a while.
I'll have a poke and see if I can see anything since Barefoot doesn't seem to be around any more.

Edit: I don't usually use Quick Post (or post much any more) but I tried it for this post and it worked fine.
Post edited March 01, 2022 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: I'll have a poke and see if I can see anything since Barefoot doesn't seem to be around any more.

Edit: I don't usually use Quick Post (or post much any more) but I tried it for this post and it worked fine.
Thanks for checking, adaliabooks.

It was working fine two days ago for me too; let's see how things are today.

Edit: Works fine here too, must have been related to the constant GOG-bears I was getting yesterday.
Post edited March 01, 2022 by HypersomniacLive
adaliabooks: I'll have a poke and see if I can see anything since Barefoot doesn't seem to be around any more.

HypersomniacLive: Thanks for checking, adaliabooks.

It was working fine two days ago for me too; let's see how things are today.

Edit: Works fine here too, must have been related to the constant GOG-bears I was getting yesterday.
I had a look at the source code and couldn't see any reason it would stop working as it's just based on how the normal GOG replies work.

Probably something like that.
high rated
DawEdhel: [...]

I can consider others' suggestions, that can be helpful to everyone, to implement, but only somewhat of small caliber.
I just noticed that neither the number of pending friends requests nor that of pending chat messages in the account drop down menu show any more.

I assume it's caused by the change mentioned here.

Could you take a look, please?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I just noticed that neither the number of pending friends requests nor that of pending chat messages in the account drop down menu show any more.

I assume it's caused by the change mentioned here.

Could you take a look, please?
You assumed right, the localized links were the reason the script couldn't address them.
I'll make new release soon enough.

Also can someone reply to me with mentioning? I need to get that forum replies' notification.
DawEdhel: You assumed right, the localized links were the reason the script couldn't address them.
I'll make new release soon enough.

Also can someone reply to me with mentioning? I need to get that forum replies' notification.
ping