It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve started our Winter Sale a week ago, besides more than 6000 amazing discounts up to -90%, so far we’ve had: great new releases like Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun (-32%), special SEGA Bundles ( Warhammer 40K and Endless™), Wartales, Pirates of Belerion, Phantasie Memorial Set, pre-order of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered, two giveaways, and other cool stuff!

But we’re not done in any way – today, we present a very special deal…

Baldur’s Gate 3 is discounted for the first time ever, allowing you to experience the award-winning, already iconic RPG masterpiece while saving 10%!

This story-rich, party-based RPG is set in the universe of Dungeons & Dragons and was brought to us by the one and only Larian Studios. It’s a tale of fellowship and betrayal, sacrifice and survival, and the lure of absolute power that has taken the industry by storm, showing that true passion for games will always prevail.

At this point, Baldur’s Gate 3 doesn’t need a longer introduction. It’s one of the best games of the decade, if not of all time. If you haven’t already, grab this gem of a game and see for yourself just how much a video game can transcend the boundaries of digital and real world and take you on an adventure you’ll never forget.

And if you already spent hundreds of hours in the Forgotten Realms (like most of us at GOG did) then it will be a perfect holiday present to gift to your loved ones.

Enjoy the very best that gaming has to offer. Baldur’s Gate 3 is 10% off!
Well, it's a first start. To thee forums!
Terminator: Resistance is now on sale on St. Elsewhere with a -60% discount, tempting. I would rather love to buy it here, with all the other games currently in the basket, so act fast, GOG, or my money for it goes their way instead of yours. You have 1 week! ;-)
high rated
10% discount is worth an extra newspost?
Mori_Yuki: Terminator: Resistance is now on sale on St. Elsewhere with a -60% discount, tempting. I would rather love to buy it here, with all the other games currently in the basket, so act fast, GOG, or my money for it goes their way instead of yours. You have 1 week! ;-)
i summon the great Ancient-Red-Dragon to join to this thread
high rated
Whoa! 10% off!
Imagine being one of those people who wasted 5,99 by buying this game earlier at full price! Haha!
MarkoH01: 10% discount is worth an extra newspost?
Yes, because now it really doesn't cost more than the advertised 60$.
Mori_Yuki: Terminator: Resistance is now on sale on St. Elsewhere with a -60% discount, tempting. I would rather love to buy it here, with all the other games currently in the basket, so act fast, GOG, or my money for it goes their way instead of yours. You have 1 week! ;-)
GOG can't unilaterally apply discounts to games. The way sales typically work is that the store says to publishers "hey we're having a sale from (start date) to (end date), if you want to participate then respond with the discount you want." Publishers control prices, not GOG.
I mean it is the best game of 2023. Then again, I will never play it, so I will wait for much lower price before I buy it.
high rated
The game's been overhyped to the point where anything related to it is apparently worth a newspost, an award, and a monument.
Mafwek: I mean it is the best game of 2023. Then again, I will never play it, so I will wait for much lower price before I buy it.
Maybe it's just a joke going over my head, but why would you buy it at all if you're not going to play it?
Post edited December 21, 2023 by Breja
high rated
Still not worth the price. Above 30-35 bucks any game is overpriced in 2023. There's way too much decent and good games below 20 bucks to give AAA more than 30-35 bucks.
JeanMich: Still not worth the price. Above 30-35 bucks any game is overpriced in 2023. There's way too much decent and good games below 20 bucks to give AAA more than 30-35 bucks.
This is not AAA. Larian is not a triple-A studio.
They CAN compete with AAA-games, but they are AA still.
You should also appreciate this is a complete and finished game. Considering this factor, Triple-A games cost 150-200$ each easily. This is a competitive price compared to that.
high rated
twillight: You should also appreciate this is a complete and finished game.
Is it? Have they stopped patching it?
JeanMich: Still not worth the price. Above 30-35 bucks any game is overpriced in 2023. There's way too much decent and good games below 20 bucks to give AAA more than 30-35 bucks.
twillight: This is not AAA. Larian is not a triple-A studio.
They CAN compete with AAA-games, but they are AA still.
You should also appreciate this is a complete and finished game. Considering this factor, Triple-A games cost 150-200$ each easily. This is a competitive price compared to that.
They may not be a AAA studio, but the game is certainly AAA. I am still amazed they voiced the whole thing. I wish Rogue Trader was fully voiced.
You are talking about the GOTY in the Genre. Those $30 ~ $35 Games you seem to choose over it don't even come close to what BG3 does offer in return.

I can only speak for myself but i would prefer High Quality Gaming over any Fast Food One and i am surprised that you would prefer anything else then the best of the Genre that is currently available just to save to save some few $/€/£/...