It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
There's no thing such as "Bias against whites on GOG" sorry but that just doesn't exist. it's WS argumentation

I did not knew the existence of "free speech" social apps so all of you white supremacists/MAGA people should try gab or something like that.

Peace and have a great 2019!
why was my thread deleted, is it not okay to call epic games cocksuckers for trying to gouge us for jazz jackrabbit?
BoltThrower40000: why was my thread deleted, is it not okay to call epic games cocksuckers for trying to gouge us for jazz jackrabbit?
It was most likely "deleted" by the community. But yes, if that was the wording you used then it was technically against the rules, so it might have been a mod.
BoltThrower40000: why was my thread deleted, is it not okay to call epic games cocksuckers for trying to gouge us for jazz jackrabbit?
SirPrimalform: It was most likely "deleted" by the community. But yes, if that was the wording you used then it was technically against the rules, so it might have been a mod.
oh god when did this place become such a hugbox, i just want to know why epic are such greedy bastards and we have losers on here doing damage control for them. "DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT FORTNITE REEEEEEE"
BoltThrower40000: oh god when did this place become such a hugbox, i just want to know why epic are such greedy bastards and we have losers on here doing damage control for them. "DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT FORTNITE REEEEEEE"
I very much doubt it has anything to do with defending Epic, probably more to do with your manner.
BoltThrower40000: oh god when did this place become such a hugbox, i just want to know why epic are such greedy bastards and we have losers on here doing damage control for them. "DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT FORTNITE REEEEEEE"
SirPrimalform: I very much doubt it has anything to do with defending Epic, probably more to do with your manner.
its a little crass yes but god damn Jazz is 9 dollars on sale you can get like all the unreal games on sale for less than an old 2d platformer, epic has made millions of fortnite you think they can sell it a little cheaper
They aren't in the de-civilizing brainwashing and also the iap businesses to be goodhearted and budget minded.
I already asked it in an other topic, but as I didn't get any answer, I ask here.

I can't creat a topic, what is wrong ?
Post edited February 02, 2019 by .DV.
.DV.: I already asked it in an other topic, but as I didn't get any answer, I ask here.

don't know.... maybe it takes some time ? or maybe you need to wait a while,sometimes forums let you wait 12-24 hours before you can create or even reply to topic/post.
.DV.: I already asked it in an other topic, but as I didn't get any answer, I ask here.

gamesfreak64: don't know.... maybe it takes some time ? or maybe you need to wait a while,sometimes forums let you wait 12-24 hours before you can create or even reply to topic/post.
Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it.

I check the forum rules it should be ok without links but I don't know It's already 4 days, and no way lol
Post edited January 29, 2019 by .DV.
gamesfreak64: don't know.... maybe it takes some time ? or maybe you need to wait a while,sometimes forums let you wait 12-24 hours before you can create or even reply to topic/post.
.DV.: Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it.

I check the forum rules it should be ok without links but I don't know It's already 4 days, and no way lol
The GOG forum takes a lot of time to get used to and searching for an exact topic you want is not that easy, then again there are forums that are 1000 times worse, so GOG forum is pretty good compared to all the forums i used to visit:
many online (browser) games have (had)a (support) forum but the majority is/was also ●︿● and hard to use.

Example: Gladiatus browsergame had an old forum which was relatively easy to use and find a topic or a certain word was okay, they removed it and made a mobile friendly one (✖╭╮✖) did my eyes,

Google for gladiatus forum and you should get the forum right away click it and be careful cause , it looks awful , we already informed the staff but they havent changed it , anyway its a nightmare that new look.

Another hard to navigate forum is shakesfidget .... also (✖╭╮✖) and there are / were dozens of community forums that were very and still are hard to use , many are gone now because the game or product are gone, but those forum were poorly designed.
.DV.: Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it.

gamesfreak64: The GOG forum takes a lot of time to get used to and searching for an exact topic you want is not that easy, then again there are forums that are 1000 times worse, so GOG forum is pretty good compared to all the forums i used to visit:
many online (browser) games have (had)a (support) forum but the majority is/was also ●︿● and hard to use.

Example: Gladiatus browsergame had an old forum which was relatively easy to use and find a topic or a certain word was okay, they removed it and made a mobile friendly one (✖╭╮✖) did my eyes,

Google for gladiatus forum and you should get the forum right away click it and be careful cause , it looks awful , we already informed the staff but they havent changed it , anyway its a nightmare that new look.

Another hard to navigate forum is shakesfidget .... also (✖╭╮✖) and there are / were dozens of community forums that were very and still are hard to use , many are gone now because the game or product are gone, but those forum were poorly designed.
Thank you again but the forum seem nice there is no problem with it. It's just that it don't want to let me creat a topic LOL. I don't know what's happen. Then after checking other thread, someone said that we have to buy at least 1 time before to have topic. But it seems really strange it would be the first time that I have to pay to talk in a forum.

Is there a moderator here ?
gamesfreak64: The GOG forum takes a lot of time to get used to and searching for an exact topic you want is not that easy, then again there are forums that are 1000 times worse, so GOG forum is pretty good compared to all the forums i used to visit:

.DV.: Thank you again but the forum seem nice there is no problem with it. It's just that it don't want to let me creat a topic LOL. I don't know what's happen. Then after checking other thread, someone said that we have to buy at least 1 time before to have topic. But it seems really strange it would be the first time that I have to pay to talk in a forum.

Is there a moderator here ?
yes,,, first page of this topic...

fables22
Bacon of light
GOG.com Team
From Poland

And yes this forum needs a few tweakings but it is far better then the ones i told you about ....
anyway you could try contact support or just try to send him a PM ( Private Message)
gamesfreak64: yes,,, first page of this topic...

fables22
Bacon of light
GOG.com Team
From Poland
Don't think fables is around anymore. Best guess as a moderator would be Chandra atm.: https://www.gog.com/u/chandra
gamesfreak64: yes,,, first page of this topic...

fables22
Bacon of light
GOG.com Team
From Poland
toxicTom: Don't think fables is around anymore. Best guess as a moderator would be Chandra atm.: https://www.gog.com/u/chandra
Thanks for the reply and update: they ( GOG) should have updated that info the minute the old mod stopped / left... its only a few seconds work.to either edit the info or remove or change it.