It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tinyE: I've been banned twice already.
Do you really think they are kicking right people? :P
Did you break the rules?

If the answer is yes, then they're suspending the right people. If the answer is no, then they're suspending the wrong people.

You don't get some sort of exemption just for being you, and that applies to all of us.
low rated
tinyE: I've been banned twice already.
Do you really think they are kicking right people? :P
Asbeau: Did you break the rules?

If the answer is yes, then they're suspending the right people. If the answer is no, then they're suspending the wrong people.

You don't get some sort of exemption just for being you, and that applies to all of us.
Fair enough, but in my opinion harassing Kleetus shouldn't be discouraged it should be encouraged. :P
Holy derail and off topic rules Batman! That will take some time getting used to around here.

One question:
What law? Polish? We're a pretty international bunch here and there are all kinds of strange law variants.
Sorry if it's been asked before but you know, that search function...
Post edited April 01, 2017 by Tarm
low rated
Tarm: What law? Polish?
THE law.
mm324: Under "HOW WE MODERATE:",

However, constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to forum moderators and not disputed within the forum itself.

Does that mean we are not allowed to criticize Mod actions publicly?
fables22: Yes, pretty much. However, it goes mostly to the particular moderating actions and decisions. For example, if you are banned and find it unfair, get in touch with the moderator. Don't wait until your ability to post is re-activate and start a thread complaining about the fact that you've been banned.
Hi, nice additions, and yes Fables22 is right about that: beeing mod/admin comes with some power but also with lots of responsibilties, being mod for 11 years in medium large forum i know that more often then not users will start to verbally attack mod/admin.

So i guess you stay calm and if you really want to let of steam just enter a concrete room and close the door and scream as loud as you can, but keep the peace in the forums (or is it at the forums? ) at all times.

The majority complained about it and asked for moderation now you have your moderation so have fun , enjoy it and : behave.
Post edited March 31, 2017 by gamesfreak64
tinyE: Fair enough, but in my opinion harassing Kleetus shouldn't be discouraged it should be encouraged.
Not sure why you can't leave me alone, I've left you alone.

Remember, it was you who complained and wanted moderation and now you have it, so why can't you accept it?
Enjoy your week-end, Fables!

I'm sure we won't burn the place down during your off-hours. Not too badly, anyway.
Attachments:
weekend.jpg (62 Kb)
tinyE:
fables22: Funny that you're saying he's not been warned... since he's actually been banned three times in the past three weeks and is on a week's ban as we speak.
Can I have an explanation please on why some people only got 1 day ban when it says in the updated rules that 2 days is first cab off the rank?
In theory bans for some is 1 day,then the second ban is 2 days and the third ban will be?
Depending on the gravity of your misdemeanor, you might be banned for 48 hours, 1 week, or 2 weeks.
Post edited April 01, 2017 by Tauto
low rated
I got a 2 so relax.

Tanner got a week because he threatened a Blue.

I don't know about anyone else.
Post edited April 01, 2017 by tinyE
What's happening in here?

I love everybody, especially you forum people.

Alternatively:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3cB8Trcec
The french GOG forum also posted the "Règles du forum" (Code of Conduct) on 2017 March 10, the same day as they were posted in this english forum. There are only three posts. Total. Including the announcement.

The second post is from a member providing a correction for the invalid link in the first post. The third is the OP thanking the member for the correction.

On this side of the forum, we've had over 500 posts in this thread, though it seems twenty of those have disappeared. Prior to that there's the Forum moderation: Rules, threads, all that jazz also with over 500 posts. Over 1000 total.

Obviously, the french forum has been given non-controversial rules. Or maybe less confusing? Or perhaps the english forum has been trolled by the GOG moderators? Twice?!
Post edited April 01, 2017 by thomq
thomq: The french GOG forum also posted the "Règles du forum" (Code of Conduct) on 2017 March 10, the same day as they were posted in this english forum. There are only three posts. Total. Including the announcement.

The second post is from a member providing a correction for the invalid link in the first post. The third is the OP thanking the member for the correction.

On this side of the forum, we've had over 500 posts in this thread, though it seems twenty of those have disappeared. Prior to that there's the Forum moderation: Rules, threads, all that jazz also with over 500 posts. Over 1000 total.

Obviously, the french forum has been given non-controversial rules. Or maybe less confusing? Or perhaps the english forum has been trolled by the GOG moderators? Twice?!
Or the English forum has significantly more users, including just about everyone who looks at the French forum.
Tarm: Holy derail and off topic rules Batman! That will take some time getting used to around here.

One question:
What law? Polish? We're a pretty international bunch here and there are all kinds of strange law variants.
Sorry if it's been asked before but you know, that search function...
EU law i guess since most of us are EU members.

thomq: The french GOG forum also posted the "Règles du forum" (Code of Conduct) on 2017 March 10, the same day as they were posted in this english forum. There are only three posts. Total. Including the announcement.

French forum only has 3 posts? in total ? if so thats not much, i guess a dutch/belgium forum would have more posts .
Post edited April 01, 2017 by gamesfreak64
low rated
seems someone was a little grumpy at my post #496... great way to censor people, GOG :p
low rated
micktiegs_8: seems someone was a little grumpy at my post #496... great way to censor people, GOG :p
Oh that!
I wrote down the Colonel Secret Recipe.

GOG was forced to delete it or face litigation.