It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not a coincidence. =)

The issue has been fixed and your avatars will revert to their normal state. However, this can take some time, if you can't wait then simply upload your avatar again.
high rated
SmollestLight: Not a coincidence. =)

The issue has been fixed and your avatars will revert to their normal state. However, this can take some time, if you can't wait then simply upload your avatar again.
Thanks for letting us know!

(Also, since you're here, the presence and participation of staff in these threads is important and warmly welcome, so please keep in touch with us - even for silly posts - it makes a huge difference! Of course, this is directed to all staff, not you personally.)

What Panaias said! :)

I'm upside-down too. Can you fix it?
Ps. Only when I log in I see it upside down
Post edited November 20, 2020 by LiefLayer
Green_Hilltop: Maybe posting in this thread will help everyone attain the upsidedown avatar!
testing because i want it too :sob:
Green_Hilltop: Maybe posting in this thread will help everyone attain the upsidedown avatar!
Microfish_1: testing because i want it too :sob:
It doesn't work, but you can rotate your avatar, upload it manually and pretend it worked! ;)
waltc: has complete confidence in clearing cache and cookies
InkPanther: Yeah, that doesn't work.
Yeah, worked perfectly. Thanks for not listening or paying attention.

You simply didn't follow the instructions I took the time to write and explain after they worked perfectly for me. Keep trying--you'll get there.
Post edited December 06, 2020 by waltc