It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I already added the boxart yesterday and for me it worked fine ... so this request surprises me. Let's hope it isn't one of those changes that won't stick for whatever reason. I will check it immediately.

Edit: Just checked and it's still there for both versions ... checked the ID as well. Maybe you need a refresh done?
See attachment - everything should work fine.
HypersomniacLive: Sorry for the belated reply.

It seems that, for whatever reason, it took more than 24hrs to show up; it's there now without an account refresh.
No problem. If you have another boxart missing in future you can also PM me to speed thinks up if you like ... same goes for everybody with missing boxart pics of course :)
MarkoH01: No problem. If you have another boxart missing in future you can also PM me to speed thinks up if you like ... same goes for everybody with missing boxart pics of course :)
Coming here to post about these things is kind of reflexive. But I'll keep that in mind, cheers.
Would it be possible to repair the chat transcript function? It does not work anymore since GOG changed the website again and it was really usseful for me. I guess that it would be too complicated and not a thing that could be done fast ... but I can't be sure about this so I thought that asking would not hurt as well :)
Post edited March 26, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Would it be possible to repair the chat transcript function? It does not work anymore since GOG changed the website again and it was really usseful for me. I guess that it would be too complicated and not a thing that could be done fast ... but I can't be sure about this so I thought that asking would not hurt as well :)
Out of curiosity, what did the chat transcript function do?
MarkoH01: Would it be possible to repair the chat transcript function? It does not work anymore since GOG changed the website again and it was really usseful for me. I guess that it would be too complicated and not a thing that could be done fast ... but I can't be sure about this so I thought that asking would not hurt as well :)
mrkgnao: Out of curiosity, what did the chat transcript function do?
It transformed the chat history into a plain text file so that you could use the search function in it which right now unfortunately you can't.
mrkgnao: Out of curiosity, what did the chat transcript function do?
MarkoH01: It transformed the chat history into a plain text file so that you could use the search function in it which right now unfortunately you can't.
Thank you. Indeed useful.
had a quick look at the code, both gog & Adalia, looks fixable

however id need a before & after screenshot to sort it, possibly more as i go.
or let me know what the data you need is and I'll sort it
Post edited March 26, 2023 by Dev0_NZ
I've fixed it, it wasn't too big a job, just a few tweaks needed to find the right data again.

I've also updated the version of jQuery the script it using, so if you notice anything has stopped working let me know and I'll have a look and see if that's messed anything up.

Thanks to Dev0_NZ for having a look at it and inspiring me to sort it.
adaliabooks: I've fixed it, it wasn't too big a job, just a few tweaks needed to find the right data again.

I've also updated the version of jQuery the script it using, so if you notice anything has stopped working let me know and I'll have a look and see if that's messed anything up.

Thank you and Dev0_NZ for fixing this - I really appreciate the effort. The script has not yet been updated for me so I could not test it yet but I will make sure to post if I should notice something stopped working.
adaliabooks: I've fixed it, it wasn't too big a job, just a few tweaks needed to find the right data again.

MarkoH01: Thank you and Dev0_NZ for fixing this - I really appreciate the effort. The script has not yet been updated for me so I could not test it yet but I will make sure to post if I should notice something stopped working.
Actually wasn't me.

Well done on getting it sorted
MarkoH01: Thank you and Dev0_NZ for fixing this - I really appreciate the effort. The script has not yet been updated for me so I could not test it yet but I will make sure to post if I should notice something stopped working.
Dev0_NZ: Actually wasn't me.

Well done on getting it sorted
Well ... as adaliabooks said ... you inspired him to fix it and you looked into the issue as well - so I am thankful to you as well :)

On a sidenote: I just managed to force the update and test the transcript feature ... and it works :)
I am so happy right now. Never again will I have to scroll minutes or hours through my chat history ... yes, I know - I simply communicate too much :D
MarkoH01: Well ... as adaliabooks said ... you inspired him to fix it and you looked into the issue as well - so I am thankful to you as well :)

On a sidenote: I just managed to force the update and test the transcript feature ... and it works :)
I am so happy right now. Never again will I have to scroll minutes or hours through my chat history ... yes, I know - I simply communicate too much :D
Great, let me know if I've broken anything else in the meantime :)
I don't know whether it's related to the update, but I'm seeing the big blue install-with-Galaxy button in the library again. Was 'Hides the links to the web downloader' supposed to hide that?
VanishedOne: I don't know whether it's related to the update, but I'm seeing the big blue install-with-Galaxy button in the library again. Was 'Hides the links to the web downloader' supposed to hide that?
Yes, "Hides the links to the web downloader" is supposed to hide these. It is still working fine for me even after the update (Firefox). Maybe it is a browser related thing?
Post edited March 28, 2023 by MarkoH01
VanishedOne: I don't know whether it's related to the update, but I'm seeing the big blue install-with-Galaxy button in the library again. Was 'Hides the links to the web downloader' supposed to hide that?
MarkoH01: Yes, "Hides the links to the web downloader" is supposed to hide these. It is still working fine for me even after the update (Firefox). Maybe it is a browser related thing?
Pale Moon did also update recently, and there seems to be some special handling for it in the AF script. At a glance, though, I think that's only used in relation to manual sorting.
Post edited March 28, 2023 by VanishedOne