It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: You can check now, but I don't think it does, just the name of the thread where you got a reply. [...]
I just did; it's only the current ugly GOG logo, no username. Shame, but at least we get notified of new forum replies that we can check in real time now.

adaliabooks: [...] The info is all there, but GOG obviously changed the HTML when they changed it so it doesn't detect the avatars and display them.
I count the forum replies notifications change as one of the biggest waste of resources on GOG's part
adaliabooks: Ok, I've pushed an update.
Enjoy!
Many thanks :)
Thanks for your marvellous scripts! I wouldn't be able to go back to a library without the classic bookshelf, full of faux game boxes painstakingly sorted according to rather arcane criteria.

Also, Eric the Unready seems to be missing its box image.
high rated
Deuter0s: Thanks for your marvellous scripts! I wouldn't be able to go back to a library without the classic bookshelf, full of faux game boxes painstakingly sorted according to rather arcane criteria.

Also, Eric the Unready seems to be missing its box image.
Glad you like it :)

It should probably fix it self (it may have done so already, though I think the automated run isn't for another hour), if not I (or one of my assistants ;)) will sort it out.
adaliabooks: It should probably fix it self (it may have done so already, though I think the automated run isn't for another hour), if not I (or one of my assistants ;)) will sort it out.
I heard my name? ;) May I, may I?
high rated
adaliabooks: It should probably fix it self (it may have done so already, though I think the automated run isn't for another hour), if not I (or one of my assistants ;)) will sort it out.
MarkoH01: I heard my name? ;) May I, may I?
Lol, go ahead. I'm not sure if it's fixed itself or not but it won't do any harm if you do it manually :)

Thanks
high rated
MarkoH01: I heard my name? ;) May I, may I?
adaliabooks: Lol, go ahead. I'm not sure if it's fixed itself or not but it won't do any harm if you do it manually :)

Thanks
I love the smell of missing boxarts in the morning .. wait ... err ... should be fixed now :)
That strange bug is mysteriously back.
high rated
finkleroy: That strange bug is mysteriously back.
Still the same problem with the VPN?

Nothing should have changed on my end as far as I know...
adaliabooks: Still the same problem with the VPN?

Nothing should have changed on my end as far as I know...
Yeah, it's the same issue as before. It appears that something somewhere along the line is blocking my VPN's IP for a while, then it unblocks it. Very strange.
And everything's working fine again. Go figure.
I've noticed that your search function ignores any posts that have been downvoted. Is there a way to include those in the search? Possibly via checkbox, so they can be included/excluded as desired?
high rated
Bookwyrm627: I've noticed that your search function ignores any posts that have been downvoted. Is there a way to include those in the search? Possibly via checkbox, so they can be included/excluded as desired?
Hmm... I hadn't noticed that.
Posts that have been downvoted or that you have downvoted?
I can't see any reason it would exclude normally downvoted posts, but ones that you have downvoted and are therefore hidden might get ignored I suppose.

I'll look into it if I get a chance... no promises though.
adaliabooks: Hmm... I hadn't noticed that.
Posts that have been downvoted or that you have downvoted?
I can't see any reason it would exclude normally downvoted posts, but ones that you have downvoted and are therefore hidden might get ignored I suppose.

I'll look into it if I get a chance... no promises though.
For me, it happens with posts that I, specifically, have downvoted (and thus are somewhat hidden).

Posts that are simply low rated will show up in search results.
high rated
Bookwyrm627: For me, it happens with posts that I, specifically, have downvoted (and thus are somewhat hidden).

Posts that are simply low rated will show up in search results.
That makes sense, the hidden posts must have a different class (or at least lack the one I use to find them) so the search doesn't pick them up.

It's almost certainly fixable if I get the time and inclination.