It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have two suggestions and a question.

First, I'd recommend ViolentMonkey over TamperMonkey. ViolentMonkey is a fork of GreaseMonkey v3 and seems to be as open about its development as Greasemonkey, while I've always been wary of TamperMonkey's custom license and I never did conclusively determine whether there was a public source repo.

Second, have you considered putting AF up on GreasyFork.org?

1. Pointing people at GreasyFork will avoid the Firefox CSP issue

2. People who go to GreasyFork looking for GOG scripts will be able to find it. (Barefoot Essentials is hosted there already.)

3. The "Source Syncing" feature can keep your workflow the same.

GreasyFork supports automatically watching a git repository for updates to both your script (from which it extracts everything on the GreasyFork page except the description and screenshots) and the description... though, if you want pushes to go live both instantly and automatically, you'll you'll need to use a full-blown GitHub repo rather than Gist so you can turn on webhook-based update triggering rather than using polling or manual triggering.)

4. GreasyFork adds an extra layer of security for users by doing safety checks on updates before pushing them public.

(eg. It applies a whitelist to @require to limit the potential for sneaky stuff)

Direct GitHub repository URLs are explicitly *not* on the whitelist, but your jQuery URL is on the whitelist and your attrchange dependency is on cdnjs, which is whitelisted. I haven't tracked down a whitelisted jquery.highlight.js URL on a CDN, but you're allowed to @require from GitHub via RawGit as long as you link to a specific commit.

OpenUserJS is another such site that's popular, but their documentation is poor, so I wasn't able to determine whether their features match GreasyFork's.

Third, are there any plans to support GreaseMonkey v4's promise-based APIs via the back-compat polyfill as Barefoot Essentials has done?

I intend to target GreaseMonkey 4 for my own scripts (which make up the lion's share of scripts requiring @grant in my browser), since a promise-based API gives more freedom for performance optimization, and it'd be a shame to have to choose between losing AF and keeping a copy of ViolentMonkey installed in parallel with GreaseMonkey 4 just to toggle it on when I want AF.

(Aside from AF, the only script requiring @grant that I have installed and didn't write myself is an unmaintained script that was last updated in 2009 called "Try This Search On" which I've been doing minimal maintenance on every time my installed copy breaks.)
high rated
ssokolow: I have two suggestions and a question.

First, I'd recommend ViolentMonkey over TamperMonkey. ViolentMonkey is a fork of GreaseMonkey v3 and seems to be as open about its development as Greasemonkey, while I've always been wary of TamperMonkey's custom license and I never did conclusively determine whether there was a public source repo.

Third, are there any plans to support GreaseMonkey v4's promise-based APIs via the back-compat polyfill as Barefoot Essentials has done?
Unfortunately as the script is no longer in active development I can't say I have any plans for moving it or adapting it.
It's completely open source (apart from the stuff on my server, though I'm more than happy to share that if someone wants to make their own implementation) so if you want to make it compatible with GreaseMonkey v4 and upload it to GreasyFork I have no issue with that.

Sorry.
ssokolow: I have two suggestions and a question.

adaliabooks: Unfortunately as the script is no longer in active development I can't say I have any plans for moving it or adapting it.
It's completely open source (apart from the stuff on my server, though I'm more than happy to share that if someone wants to make their own implementation) so if you want to make it compatible with GreaseMonkey v4 and upload it to GreasyFork I have no issue with that.

Sorry.
No problem. I'm currently behind on maintaining my own creations and rushing to catch up, so I understand the feeling. I may take you up on that at some point but BE is the main one I use (for its ability to hide owned games in "on sale" search listings.)

What about ViolentMonkey vs. TamperMonkey in your initial post?
high rated
ssokolow: No problem. I'm currently behind on maintaining my own creations and rushing to catch up, so I understand the feeling. I may take you up on that at some point but BE is the main one I use (for its ability to hide owned games in "on sale" search listings.)

If nothing need to be changed in the script for compatibility I'm happy to suggest both, I just know for sure that it works with TamperMonkey as that is what I use and what I develop it in.
ssokolow: No problem. I'm currently behind on maintaining my own creations and rushing to catch up, so I understand the feeling. I may take you up on that at some point but BE is the main one I use (for its ability to hide owned games in "on sale" search listings.)

adaliabooks: If nothing need to be changed in the script for compatibility I'm happy to suggest both, I just know for sure that it works with TamperMonkey as that is what I use and what I develop it in.
I haven't tested AF with ViolentMonkey (Given that Firefox 52 drops off ESR channel tomorrow, I've been rushing to port my scripts to Greasemonkey 4) but the project was explicitly intended to be a fork of the GreaseMonkey 3 code, updated for Firefox Quantum, in order to retain compatibility with old scripts.
Post edited September 04, 2018 by ssokolow
high rated
So, new stuff has broken things (yay!) but thankfully the review stuff may no longer be needed at all, or what is needed will probably be easier to re-implement.

I'll probably follow Barefoot's lead (as usual) for the links to MaGOG etc.

Not sure when I'll get a chance to do anything, currently renovating the house and everything is chaos for the next few weeks.
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] Not sure when I'll get a chance to do anything, currently renovating the house and everything is chaos for the next few weeks.
You need to get your priorities straight, me thinks.
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] Not sure when I'll get a chance to do anything, currently renovating the house and everything is chaos for the next few weeks.
HypersomniacLive: You need to get your priorities straight, me thinks.
Clearly :P
Any updates ?
i_hope_you_rot: Any updates ?
ETA a few weeks. See here - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post2931
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: Any updates ?
Not at the moment sorry, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment so haven't the time to rework the script.
So ... at least at the moment the GOGmixes lead nowhere so we don't have any legacy covers for newly released games. I am willing to upload covers if people provide some and I am personally looking for covers for:

Candleman
Reigns - game of Thrones

So help would be appreciated :)
Post edited October 19, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So ... at least at the moment the GOGmixes lead nowhere so we don't have any legacy covers for newly released games. I am willing to upload covers if people provide some and I am personally looking for covers for:

Candleman
Reigns - game of Thrones

So help would be appreciated :)
I fear with the GOGmixes gone we need legacy covers for all new games. :(

Missing covers in my library:

Bard's Tale IV
Project Warlock
PaterAlf: ...
What's the library ID for Bard's Tale IV?
PaterAlf: ...
plagren: What's the library ID for Bard's Tale IV?
I'm not sure. Where can I see ID?