It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated; cheers, MarkoH01.
adaliabooks: ~ ping ~
Any idea(s) why the Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War changelog link doesn't show up on the game page, and how to fix it? Is it perhaps because it comes with Warhammer® 40,000: Rites of War until Jul 26, i.e. different game ID than in the game library?
high rated
adaliabooks: ~ ping ~
HypersomniacLive: Any idea(s) why the Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War changelog link doesn't show up on the game page, and how to fix it? Is it perhaps because it comes with Warhammer® 40,000: Rites of War until Jul 26, i.e. different game ID than in the game library?
Yep, most likely that.
Considering it originally didn't come with Rites of War there is almost certainly an ID change.
Unfortunately I have yet to find a reliable way to fix that, but I should probably look into gogDB and see if there is anything there I could use.
adaliabooks: Yep, most likely that.
Considering it originally didn't come with Rites of War there is almost certainly an ID change. [...]
Do you remember if there has been another case like this one? If yes, did the game revert to it original ID after the promo was over?

adaliabooks: [...] I should probably look into gogDB and see if there is anything there I could use.
Well, you should have a bit more time starting today/tomorrow...
high rated
adaliabooks: Yep, most likely that.
Considering it originally didn't come with Rites of War there is almost certainly an ID change. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Do you remember if there has been another case like this one? If yes, did the game revert to it original ID after the promo was over?
I'm not sure... there have been other games that had extras or free games added, but I'm not sure if we've had one which didn't have the game at first and then went back to that situation.
Most of the ones I can think of either started with a freebie that they lost or got one that they kept (so only one ID change).
Really it should go back to the original ID, but this is GOG so who knows... they may well create a third ID for the product..
adaliabooks: I'm not sure... there have been other games that had extras or free games added, but I'm not sure if we've had one which didn't have the game at first and then went back to that situation.
Most of the ones I can think of either started with a freebie that they lost or got one that they kept (so only one ID change).
Really it should go back to the original ID, but this is GOG so who knows... they may well create a third ID for the product..
I don't recall others either, and this being GOG is why I wonder... oh well, Jul 26 is just a few days away.
adaliabooks: ...
Hello, this is a test.
Hello, test. ^_^
high rated
muntdefems: Hello, test. ^_^
:)

Just fixing forum replies and needed a reply to see if it worked, I was looking for someone to ping and ask for a reply when I remembered I had a spare account.

Anyway, it worked so give me a few minutes and I'll push an update which restores the notification bell for forum replies.
adaliabooks: Just fixing forum replies and needed a reply to see if it worked, I was looking for someone to ping and ask for a reply when I remembered I had a spare account.
Duh! I didn't even realize it wasn't your "regular you" who posted the test message... :P
high rated
adaliabooks: Just fixing forum replies and needed a reply to see if it worked, I was looking for someone to ping and ask for a reply when I remembered I had a spare account.
muntdefems: Duh! I didn't even realize it wasn't your "regular you" who posted the test message... :P
Well, it is my body double so I'm not surprised ;)

Ok, I've pushed an update.

It includes the fix from MarkoH01 for the Brazilian forum and some options added by plagren to use classic icons for the goodies and stars on the game pages.

I've also added the option to show forum replies in the notification bell again. I haven't added anything to remove the purple dots (BE already does it.. I may add something for those who don't use BE though) but that's only a minor annoyance anyway.

Enjoy!
Post edited July 31, 2018 by adaliabooks
muntdefems: Duh! I didn't even realize it wasn't your "regular you" who posted the test message... :P
Wait! What? Alt account ... ban him ... ban him ;)
adaliabooks: Well, it is my body double so I'm not surprised ;)

Ok, I've pushed an update.

It includes the fix from MarkoH01 for the Brazilian forum and some options added by plagren to use classic icons for the goodies and stars on the game pages.

I've also added the option to show forum replies in the notification bell again. I haven't added anything to remove the purple dots (BE already does it.. I may add something for those who don't use BE though) but that's only a minor annoyance anyway.

Enjoy!
Thank you for this unexpected update. You wanted to get out but we will always drag you right back ;) No, really. I am looking forward to download the update.
Post edited July 31, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: Thank you for this unexpected update. You wanted to get out but we will always drag you right back ;) No, really. I am looking forward to download the update.
Well it crossed my mind when I figured out how to clear the purple dot notification (after posting in a deleted thread and it getting stuck) that it should be entirely possible to replace the bell functionality for forum replies.
Fortunately it was actually far easier than I was expecting (literally just needed to add the notification type back to the list of handled notifications), though some things don't work (no avatar shows to tell you who replied, but that's a minor detail. I could probably fix it at some point but it would require a much more complicated fix so I probably won't bother).

To be fair, as long as I'm still here, I will probably make additions that benefit me (selfishly) and if I make them I may as well share them. This was one such feature :)
high rated
adaliabooks: Well, it is my body double so I'm not surprised ;) [...]
You should flip the avatar as if you were looking yourself in the mirror. ;-P

adaliabooks: [...] Ok, I've pushed an update.

Enjoy!
Can't thank you enough for restoring the forum replies notifications in the bell.

Didn't even notice the absence of avatars. Does the username show (dang, didn't notice before clicking and clearing them)? If it does, then the absence of avatars is pretty minor (I think Barefoot_Monkey's working on it, so perhaps he'll have them restored in his solution).
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Can't thank you enough for restoring the forum replies notifications in the bell.

Didn't even notice the absence of avatars. Does the username show (dang, didn't notice before clicking and clearing them)? If it does, then the absence of avatars is pretty minor (I think Barefoot_Monkey's working on it, so perhaps he'll have them restored in his solution).
You can check now, but I don't think it does, just the name of the thread where you got a reply.
The info is all there, but GOG obviously changed the HTML when they changed it so it doesn't detect the avatars and display them.