It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
paladin181: Ok. Heres what I find:
AF 1.5.7 released 18/05/2016
Firefox 47.0
Windows 7 SP1
View: all games
Legacy
Own 430 games not hidden

Resetting sort order with Sort by: Title selected and no page refresh exports a sort order with the following numbers. There is no 200-299 and no 500+. The games skipped are between 200 and 299 (they seem to be fed to the end of the pack with new higher sortby numbers)

0-199 and 300-499

After refreshing the page and exporting again (no second reset), I get 0-429. But the first 30 listed are the last 30 of my library alphabetically (should start at 400-429).

Then 229-332 are the next to last 103 (so a total of 133 games are misplaced sorting solely by alphabetically) games in my library, however they are supposed to start at 296 instead of 229. If the games were listed in sort order on the export printout, this would be trivial. But as it stands it requires a lot of time-consuming search and replace to get the objects I want. I don't know what's causing the issue, but I hope my information is helpful in identifying it when you get the chance to see it. As it is I use notepad++ to search and add line breaks to make managing the document far easier.
Thanks for all that. I'll have another look at the reset / sorting function and see what's going on.

Just to clarify, are any games actually missing from your library? (that was an issue we had a while back when manual sort and all games showing were introduced)
Or when you say "There is no 200-299 and no 500+" do you mean in the sort by numbers.

It does sound like the same problem we had before (pages returning out of order) as that often had the last (smallest) page return first and show up at the start of the library. But I had thought we had it all sorted, so unless something on Gog or a later change in the script broke it I'm not sure why it's happening.

I'll investigate anyway as soon as I have a chance (which should probably be soon enough, we've had to cancel our work this weekend because of a problem with the van so I'll have more free time than expected...)
high rated
paladin181: snip
Not entirely sure what's causing your library to show up out of order on reset (looking back through the thread at when it was a major issue it sort of solved itself and I was never quite sure what I did that actually fixed it..) but I'm kind of betting it's to do with the current sale and Gog server loads.
Not much I can do with it at the moment anyway.

But I have made it so the export sort order function now exports a sorted output so hopefully manually changing it should be easier now.

I'll keep looking into the other issue though :)
high rated
paladin181: Ok. Heres what I find:
AF 1.5.7 released 18/05/2016
Firefox 47.0
Windows 7 SP1
View: all games
Legacy
Own 430 games not hidden

Resetting sort order with Sort by: Title selected and no page refresh exports a sort order with the following numbers. There is no 200-299 and no 500+. The games skipped are between 200 and 299 (they seem to be fed to the end of the pack with new higher sortby numbers)

0-199 and 300-499

After refreshing the page and exporting again (no second reset), I get 0-429. But the first 30 listed are the last 30 of my library alphabetically (should start at 400-429).

Then 229-332 are the next to last 103 (so a total of 133 games are misplaced sorting solely by alphabetically) games in my library, however they are supposed to start at 296 instead of 229. If the games were listed in sort order on the export printout, this would be trivial. But as it stands it requires a lot of time-consuming search and replace to get the objects I want. I don't know what's causing the issue, but I hope my information is helpful in identifying it when you get the chance to see it. As it is I use notepad++ to search and add line breaks to make managing the document far easier.
adaliabooks: Thanks for all that. I'll have another look at the reset / sorting function and see what's going on.

Just to clarify, are any games actually missing from your library? (that was an issue we had a while back when manual sort and all games showing were introduced)
Or when you say "There is no 200-299 and no 500+" do you mean in the sort by numbers.

It does sound like the same problem we had before (pages returning out of order) as that often had the last (smallest) page return first and show up at the start of the library. But I had thought we had it all sorted, so unless something on Gog or a later change in the script broke it I'm not sure why it's happening.

I'll investigate anyway as soon as I have a chance (which should probably be soon enough, we've had to cancel our work this weekend because of a problem with the van so I'll have more free time than expected...)
Only 300 boxes actually showed on the page when I first did the reset. This when the numbers were missing, but the titles were added to the end with higher numbers (but not displayed on screen). After refreshing the page, no numbers were skipped and all games were showing, but the order was off as explained above.

And thanks for the sorted export. I haven't tried it, not at the PC so I don't know if the update is live or not, but I'll give it a try later tonight if its there.
high rated
adaliabooks: snip
Two things.
Tried resetting export order from the Forum, and exporting didn't change the export order. Went to the library, without resetting again, and the order was completely correct this time. I don't know if it's your change or mine that caused it to be correct, but now sorting my games will be a TON easier.
Second, the sorting on export feature works like a dream. Also making it simple.
Thanks again, man.
Post edited June 19, 2016 by paladin181
high rated
adaliabooks: snip
paladin181: Two things.
Tried resetting export order from the Forum, and exporting didn't change the export order. Went to the library, without resetting again, and the order was completely correct this time. I don't know if it's your change or mine that caused it to be correct, but now sorting my games will be a TON easier.
Second, the sorting on export feature works like a dream. Also making it simple.
Thanks again, man.
Great, glad it's all working :)

No problem, enjoy your properly sorted library, and don't forget to back it up when you're done!
adaliabooks: [...]

But I have made it so the export sort order function now exports a sorted output so hopefully manually changing it should be easier now.

[...]
Sounds great, cheers!
high rated
adaliabooks:
Frozen Cortex cover missing....
high rated
adaliabooks:
amrit9037: Frozen Cortex cover missing....
I tried to fix it the other day, but apparently it's got a different ID in the catalogue and the library... if you can give me the ID from your library I should be able to sort it.
amrit9037: Frozen Cortex cover missing....
adaliabooks: I tried to fix it the other day, but apparently it's got a different ID in the catalogue and the library... if you can give me the ID from your library I should be able to sort it.
How to find it?
adaliabooks: Great, glad it's all working :)

No problem, enjoy your properly sorted library, and don't forget to back it up when you're done!
Already did. Only took about an hour to sort it all out. Again, you're a genius!
high rated
adaliabooks: I tried to fix it the other day, but apparently it's got a different ID in the catalogue and the library... if you can give me the ID from your library I should be able to sort it.
amrit9037: How to find it?
Right click on the item in your library and select 'Inspect Element', which will bring up the HTML elements of the page. Look for gog-account-product="1435140754" (that's the incredible adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut Id) and just copy the ID here, then I should be able to fix it.
paladin181: Already did. Only took about an hour to sort it all out. Again, you're a genius!
Great :)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
amrit9037: How to find it?
adaliabooks: Right click on the item in your library and select 'Inspect Element', which will bring up the HTML elements of the page. Look for gog-account-product="1435140754" (that's the incredible adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut Id) and just copy the ID here, then I should be able to fix it.
paladin181: Already did. Only took about an hour to sort it all out. Again, you're a genius!
adaliabooks: Great :)
gog-account-product="1439551206"
amrit9037: gog-account-product="1439551206"
Thanks, try it now?
high rated
amrit9037: gog-account-product="1439551206"
adaliabooks: Thanks, try it now?
It worked. Thank you.
Now I know how to make your task easier
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks, try it now?
amrit9037: It worked. Thank you.
Now I know how to make your task easier
Yeah, it certainly helps to drop the IDs in for any missing covers, particularly now that mrkgnao's leaving and MaGog may not be quite so accurate...