It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: It fixed the "the games won't click to open" bug for me too, thank you very much for the fix :)
muntdefems: If I select a "Default number of games to show per page" different than the default 100, the number of games shown is repeated as many times as the multiple of 100 I select. In other words: right now I've got 2 updated games with a blue dot. If I select the "UPDATED" dropdown option while I've set the default 100 games per page, everything's fine. But if I select 200 games per page, the 2 updated games appear twice (they appear 5 times if I select 500 games per page, and so forth).

EDIT: Added 2 screenshots, one with 100 games per page and another one with 300 games per page.
Has it just started recently?
I don't use the extra games per page settings so haven't noticed.

I'll have a look into it, thanks for letting me know :)
adaliabooks: Has it just started recently?

I'd say it happened sporadically from time to time, but it's been doing it consistently since a couple of days (or maybe only since yesterday).

There's no doubt they've been touching things as of late (library glitches, today's "gamecard fiasco", attachments not appearing properly in the forums for some time, etc.) so I'd bet this is related. :S
muntdefems: I'd say it happened sporadically from time to time, but it's been doing it consistently since a couple of days (or maybe only since yesterday).

There's no doubt they've been touching things as of late (library glitches, today's "gamecard fiasco", attachments not appearing properly in the forums for some time, etc.) so I'd bet this is related. :S
Yeah, that's certainly my bet.
I'll check it out.
adaliabooks: There seems to be an issue with the script and the library, just tried to check my updates and the games won't click to open.

I'm working on it now to fix it, it seems GOG have updated the pages so I just need to sort some stuff hopefully.
Noticed this yesterday but I thought it was just because the game I tested it was hidden. Thank you for fixing it :)

I have the same problem.

Also my manual sorting is gone. Hope it will be restored once the bug is gone (the sorting numbers still seem to be in place).
high rated

PaterAlf: I have the same problem.

Also my manual sorting is gone. Hope it will be restored once the bug is gone (the sorting numbers still seem to be in place).
Sounds like GOG have updated a number of elements and broken stuff, hopefully a careful analysis of the new code will show me wants changed.
adaliabooks: I wish we could figure out what it is... I can't see any errors or failures in the logs on the website. So if it's failing to retrieve the info from my website it's either before the request is even sent to my server or it's something happening to it after it arrives on your end...
finkleroy: It was fine until the update. Strange timing for the bug to return.
Manual sorting also seems to be broken so it may well be a change in GOG's code breaking the sorting rather than something on your side.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by adaliabooks
high rated
Unfortunately I have to join the "manual sorting is broken" bandwaggon.

Also just look at my screenshot .... GOG broke somethink pretty bad....

Edit: I am also unable to scroll through my completele library. When I set 100 games per page it's getting better but still I am unable to access the complete library.
Attachments:
af.jpg (367 Kb)
Post edited February 22, 2019 by MarkoH01
adaliabooks: Has it just started recently? [...]
All the issues muntdefems, PaterAlf and MarkoH01 have reported started as early as the 20th; I was on my library page on the 19th, and everything was fine then.
high rated
MarkoH01: Unfortunately I have to join the "manual sorting is broken" bandwaggon.

Also just look at my screenshot .... GOG broke somethink pretty bad....

Edit: I am also unable to scroll through my completele library. When I set 100 games per page it's getting better but still I am unable to access the complete library.
Hmmm, they have indeed.
They must be making some big changes, I'm working tomorrow but I'll look into it as soon as I can and see what I can do.
adaliabooks: Has it just started recently? [...]
HypersomniacLive: All the issues muntdefems, PaterAlf and MarkoH01 have reported started as early as the 20th; I was on my library page on the 19th, and everything was fine then.
I don't really spend much time here at the moment so I'm not sure if GOG has introduced any visible changes recently?
Or if this is house keeping or preparation for something up coming...
Post edited February 23, 2019 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: Hmmm, they have indeed.
They must be making some big changes, I'm working tomorrow but I'll look into it as soon as I can and see what I can do.
I don't really spend much time here at the moment so I'm not sure if GOG has introduced any visible changes recently?
Or if this is house keeping or preparation for something up coming...
I don't spend much time here either, still can't say I've noticed any recent visible changes. My guess is it's some sort of GOG-style house keeping in preparation of something that will undoubtedly mess up the account related pages, so that none of the useful userscripts/userstyles works any more...
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I don't spend much time here either, still can't say I've noticed any recent visible changes. My guess is it's some sort of GOG-style house keeping in preparation of something that will undoubtedly mess up the account related pages, so that none of the useful userscripts/userstyles works any more...
Yup, most likely.

I know there was talk about some kind of GOG mix replacement since the game pages were re done, it may be something to do with that..

I'll do my best to keep the major features working.
If I get a chance I'll look at the game page stuff too, I was kind of waiting for Barefoot to do whatever they were doing and take my queue from that but I might just get the links and things working again at least...
I'm not sure if any of my old review stuff is required any more with the new review filter system but I'll have a look at it.
adaliabooks: Yup, most likely.

I know there was talk about some kind of GOG mix replacement since the game pages were re done, it may be something to do with that..

I'll do my best to keep the major features working.
If I get a chance I'll look at the game page stuff too, I was kind of waiting for Barefoot to do whatever they were doing and take my queue from that but I might just get the links and things working again at least...
I'm not sure if any of my old review stuff is required any more with the new review filter system but I'll have a look at it.
Your efforts are always very much appreciated.

I miss the changelogs links on game pages the most.

Regarding the reviews - from the top of my head, one thing that's missing is the "list all" option (GOG's cut off is 60/page).
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Your efforts are always very much appreciated.

I miss the changelogs links on game pages the most.

Regarding the reviews - from the top of my head, one thing that's missing is the "list all" option (GOG's cut off is 60/page).
Thanks.

Yeah, I'll see what I can do to get that back if I can, maybe even improve it a bit.

I'll check out the new review system and see how easy it will be to hack to include that option.
adaliabooks: Thanks.

Yeah, I'll see what I can do to get that back if I can, maybe even improve it a bit.

I'll check out the new review system and see how easy it will be to hack to include that option.
And in between, I'd like a special pizza with extra mushrooms.
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks.

HypersomniacLive: And in between, I'd like a special pizza with extra mushrooms.
Once I figure out a way to safely post it to you I will ;P