It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: [...] the legacy boxart for mini ghost is now back. [...]
MarkoH01: Mini Ghost is gone again... [...]
MarkoH01: [...] the boxart is back ?!?!?!
The cover that stays true to the game's title... now you see it... now you don't... now you do...

adaliabooks: Well I believe I found what was wrong, but not why it was wrong...

The file is a png but the extension in the url in the JSON file was jpg.

I can only assume my upload code doesn't correctly pick up the extension, but then it shouldn't have worked at all (and I'm sure when I checked before it was png).
Either that or something is changing png to jpg when the update happens, but that shouldn't happen either. [...]
So rule of thumb - upload as jpg, just to be on the safe side?
HypersomniacLive: So rule of thumb - upload as jpg, just to be on the safe side?
Yeah, probably best as that seems to be the only issue I can see.
OK then, reuploaded the Mini Ghost cover in jpg format, so it should be safe in case of a future hiccup.
HypersomniacLive: OK then, reuploaded the Mini Ghost cover in jpg format, so it should be safe in case of a future hiccup.
Just to confirm it: Mini Ghost is still visible - so all is fine :)
There seems to be an issue with the script and the library, just tried to check my updates and the games won't click to open.

I'm working on it now to fix it, it seems GOG have updated the pages so I just need to sort some stuff hopefully.
high rated
Right, I've pushed an update to fix it.

It seemed to just be some variable renaming, but let me know if anyone notices any issues and I'll fix it if I can.
adaliabooks: Right, I've pushed an update to fix it.

It seemed to just be some variable renaming, but let me know if anyone notices any issues and I'll fix it if I can.
I was having the library bug. Clicking a game wouldn't open the download page. I had to click the down arrow and click "view downloads". I just updated AF, and now the bug is gone. Thanks for the fix, and for everything you've done and continue to do to make it bearable to visit GOG's horrendously broken site and forum.

finkleroy: I was having the library bug. Clicking a game wouldn't open the download page. I had to click the down arrow and click "view downloads". I just updated AF, and now the bug is gone. Thanks for the fix, and for everything you've done and continue to do to make it bearable to visit GOG's horrendously broken site and forum.
No problem, glad to help :)
adaliabooks: No problem, glad to help :)
Now that crazy bug is back where my library sorts it in the order of what GOG has it set to, instead of "Last Updated", and my VPN appears to have nothing to do with it. I've tried it with my VPN active and inactive, and it doesn't work either way.
adaliabooks: No problem, glad to help :)
finkleroy: Now that crazy bug is back where my library sorts it in the order of what GOG has it set to, instead of "Last Updated", and my VPN appears to have nothing to do with it. I've tried it with my VPN active and inactive, and it doesn't work either way.
I wish we could figure out what it is... I can't see any errors or failures in the logs on the website. So if it's failing to retrieve the info from my website it's either before the request is even sent to my server or it's something happening to it after it arrives on your end...
adaliabooks: I wish we could figure out what it is... I can't see any errors or failures in the logs on the website. So if it's failing to retrieve the info from my website it's either before the request is even sent to my server or it's something happening to it after it arrives on your end...
It was fine until the update. Strange timing for the bug to return.
adaliabooks: I wish we could figure out what it is... I can't see any errors or failures in the logs on the website. So if it's failing to retrieve the info from my website it's either before the request is even sent to my server or it's something happening to it after it arrives on your end...
finkleroy: It was fine until the update. Strange timing for the bug to return.
I literally only changed a couple of lines, and nothing to do with the sorting options.
So it might be something with the script changing, like some kind of blacklist that sees it as something new and it's been quarantined?
That's all I can think of..

It fixed the "the games won't click to open" bug for me too, thank you very much for the fix :)
Splatsch: It fixed the "the games won't click to open" bug for me too, thank you very much for the fix :)
Yep, that works again. But there's another thing that doesn't work as intended, dunno if related to the same bug or not.

If I select a "Default number of games to show per page" different than the default 100, the number of games shown is repeated as many times as the multiple of 100 I select. In other words: right now I've got 2 updated games with a blue dot. If I select the "UPDATED" dropdown option while I've set the default 100 games per page, everything's fine. But if I select 200 games per page, the 2 updated games appear twice (they appear 5 times if I select 500 games per page, and so forth).

EDIT: Added 2 screenshots, one with 100 games per page and another one with 300 games per page.
Attachments:
Post edited February 21, 2019 by muntdefems