It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Where is the link supposed to be on the page? (because I can't seem to find it).
(I checked and the option checkbox is checked).
adaliabooks: Under the sidebar with genre, developer etc. (well, at the end of it).

It should say MaGoG: {game title}

Edit: Bah, forgot to check that one in Firefox and there's a silly error XD
Fixing it now.

Edit2: And fixed now.
Nice!

One correction:
Please change "scp=gdspur" to "scp=gdspurio" (otherwise, links for "in dev" games and for demos will not work).

While you're at it, probably also change "ver=671" to "ver=729" (meaningless, just cosmetic, AFAIR).
high rated
mrkgnao: Where is the link supposed to be on the page? (because I can't seem to find it).
(I checked and the option checkbox is checked).
Should be fixed now :)
mrkgnao: Nice!

One correction:
Please change "scp=gdspur" to "scp=gdspurio" (otherwise, links for "in dev" games and for demos will not work).

While you're at it, probably also change "ver=671" to "ver=729" (meaningless, just cosmetic, AFAIR).
No problem, I just took the link you gave me quite a while back and used that. I'll update it with the next proper update.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: No problem, I just took the link you gave me quite a while back and used that. I'll update it with the next proper update.
Yes. MaGog's links change over time (more scopes added, more display fields added).

To avoid you having to update your links every time I do, next time I change anything in the URL, I will add support for a special URL that means all scopes and all displays (except My Fields). Perhaps something like scp=*&dsp=*.
high rated
mrkgnao: Yes. MaGog's links change over time (more scopes added, more display fields added).

To avoid you having to update your links every time I do, next time I change anything in the URL, I will add support for a special URL that means all scopes and all displays (except My Fields). Perhaps something like scp=*&dsp=*.
Yeah, that would be great, save me having to remember to update it when you add new things.
adaliabooks: This should hopefully now be fixed. Let me know if it's not.
Thanks. The links for the other DLC packages are working now, though the "download all goodies" links are still wonky because of an oversight on GOG's end.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
May I ask, have you done any progress concerning PaleMoon by any chance ?
I was using Adalia in version 1.3.8 "fixed" (see here for more infos), but today, I suddenly didn't saw any game of my library anymore... So I tried to update Adalia, aaaand... it still seems that it still doesn't like PaleMoon :P
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Splatsch
I've been thinking about what denotions of acquirement desire/interest in game on the WL would actually suit me best, just for input for you in case you decide to change them, adalia, and it would be:

Highest
High
Medium
Low
Lowest

5 grades, each with a distinct and clear (I think) specification.

Of course "watching" and "backup" would still be there too, those are great denotions to have on there.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by drealmer7
high rated
Splatsch: May I ask, have you done any progress concerning PaleMoon by any chance ?
I was using Adalia in version 1.3.8 "fixed" (see here for more infos), but today, I suddenly didn't saw any game of my library anymore... So I tried to update Adalia, aaaand... it still seems that it still doesn't like PaleMoon :P
Not much I'm afraid, when I tried I couldn't get Greasemonkey or the script working in Palemoon...
Can you let me know what version of both you use and I'll give it another try as soon as I can.
adaliabooks: Not much I'm afraid, when I tried I couldn't get Greasemonkey or the script working in Palemoon...
Can you let me know what version of both you use and I'll give it another try as soon as I can.
No problem, I understand well ;)
Well, I was using (which was the only who seems to work), that I fixed with [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post557]this instructions. It was working well (it shows "Fundamentals" in Account menu, I was able to sort reviews by date/length/...). But since yesterday, I can't see the games in my library anymore : I can go in my library, I can see the number of games, but all game images disappeared. And I can't sort reviews anymore.
So I tried last version (v1.5.6) : like any other version more recent than 1.3.8, it doesn't work at all, and doesn't even appear in Account menu.

If you can do something, of course it would be very nice, but I don't want to ask you a lot of work specifically for me ;)
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Splatsch
high rated
Splatsch: No problem, I understand well ;)
Well, I was using (which was the only who seems to work), that I fixed with [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post557]this instructions. It was working well (it shows "Fundamentals" in Account menu, I was able to sort reviews by date/length/...). But since yesterday, I can't see the games in my library anymore : I can go in my library, I can see the number of games, but all game images disappeared. And I can't sort reviews anymore.
So I tried last version (v1.5.6) : like any other version more recent than 1.3.8, it doesn't work at all, and doesn't even appear in Account menu.

If you can do something, of course it would be very nice, but I don't want to ask you a lot of work specifically for me ;)
I've had another look but I'm really struggling here... I've got Palemoon (version 26.2) and Greasemonkey (3.6, as Hyper mentioned a while back that he used that version) but the script just won't do anything.. it won't even work at all and I'm not sure why...

I'll try a few simple scripts to see if the scripting is working at all (or if it doesn't like my script in particular).

If you've got any tips to get userscripts working in Palemoon that might help :)

Edit: I can't even get a simple script with a single console.log to work in Palemoon... no idea what the issue is unfortunately. I've tried a number of different versions of Greasemonkey, and Scriptish and neither seem to even run the scripts...
Post edited May 11, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: I've had another look but I'm really struggling here... I've got Palemoon (version 26.2) and Greasemonkey (3.6, as Hyper mentioned a while back that he used that version) but the script just won't do anything.. it won't even work at all and I'm not sure why...

[...]
I'm sorry to say that it doesn't seem to work anymore, and 'm not particularly inclined to find out why, at least for the time being.

They've got a Greasemonkey alternative on their site , and I've found [url=https://github.com/janekptacijarabaci/greasemonkey/releases]another one discussed on their forum. Might be worth a try.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'm sorry to say that it doesn't seem to work anymore, and 'm not particularly inclined to find out why, at least for the time being.

They've got a Greasemonkey alternative on their site , and I've found [url=https://github.com/janekptacijarabaci/greasemonkey/releases]another one discussed on their forum. Might be worth a try.
Thanks Hyper, I was digging around for something like that but all I could find where posts saying Greasemonkey worked fine (or posts that were two years old and therefore not very relevant).

I'll give those a try and see if one works :)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'm sorry to say that it doesn't seem to work anymore, and 'm not particularly inclined to find out why, at least for the time being.

Thanks for those Hyper, the middle one seemed to do the trick.
Scripts are working and the hacks for cloneInto and exportFunction seem alright, but I'm getting lots of errors and permissions issues for a variety of things so it will still probably take some work to make it right.
Depending on just how much, it might need to become a separate fork of the main script, but we'll see.
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks Hyper, I was digging around for something like that but all I could find where posts saying Greasemonkey worked fine (or posts that were two years old and therefore not very relevant).

I'll give those a try and see if one works :)
Not particularly skilled at digging around, eh? ;-P

Greasemonkey did work just fine until some previous version of PaleMoon (don't remember which one), but that was a good while ago, IIRC.

adaliabooks: Thanks for those Hyper, the middle one seemed to do the trick.
Scripts are working and the hacks for cloneInto and exportFunction seem alright, but I'm getting lots of errors and permissions issues for a variety of things so it will still probably take some work to make it right.
Depending on just how much, it might need to become a separate fork of the main script, but we'll see.
Glad to be of help, but it's only two alternatives, the last link is just the discussion about the 2nd fork.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Not particularly skilled at digging around, eh? ;-P

Greasemonkey did work just fine until some previous version of PaleMoon (don't remember which one), but that was a good while ago, IIRC.

Glad to be of help, but it's only two alternatives, the last link is just the discussion about the 2nd fork.
I have to admit that I'm not particularly. I did see that fork mentioned but not with any actual links...

That updated fork works absolutely fine, just needed the missing functions added in and it's working great.
Everything expect manual sort seems to work now, not sure why that's not working though but I'll figure it out.
And not too much changed or added, so assuming the little fixes don't break Chrome or Firefox I shouldn't even need to fork the script.