It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I understand what you're asking with your second question.
BlackThorny:
Allow me to help:
Thorny, when HSL asked about the second question, he was talking about "Is it even required or does Adalia Fundamentals provide even better options then previous Gog?" (which I too don't understand).
HypersomniacLive: Still not sure what you're referring to in relation to AF, your link just takes me to the last page of that thread.
Allow me to help:
HSL, when Thorny replied to you he was talking about "Also, I don't understand how come Johny. (or eqv party @ Gog) doesn't do a Gog's Website Spotlight on Fundamentals/Essentials/MaGog." and the link is just an example of a "spotlight" post.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: Allow me to help:
Thorny, when HSL asked about the second question, he was talking about "Is it even required or does Adalia Fundamentals provide even better options then previous Gog?" (which I too don't understand).

Allow me to help:
HSL, when Thorny replied to you he was talking about "Also, I don't understand how come Johny. (or eqv party @ Gog) doesn't do a Gog's Website Spotlight on Fundamentals/Essentials/MaGog." and the link is just an example of a "spotlight" post.
Yes, that was exactly the question I was referring to. The last part of his post was not formatted as a question, so his later reply didn't make any sense to me.

At least we're all on the same page now, I hope.
mrkgnao: snip
Ok then, as we are on the same page, I'll elaborate:
My question was if Anything that we had on previous Gog shelf and absent while using Fundamentals has any importance whatsoever?
For example - the ability to reMERGE game bundles like they were pre *un-bundling and taking away the manual sort.
* I'm aware the un-bundling was not part of the redesign that took away the manual sort, but it was part of "how it was before".
high rated
mrkgnao: snip
BlackThorny: Ok then, as we are on the same page, I'll elaborate:
My question was if Anything that we had on previous Gog shelf and absent while using Fundamentals has any importance whatsoever?
For example - the ability to reMERGE game bundles like they were pre *un-bundling and taking away the manual sort.
* I'm aware the un-bundling was not part of the redesign that took away the manual sort, but it was part of "how it was before".
I think at this point the only thing separating modern GoG + AF from the old style library is the bundled games, but while it would theoretically be possible to bundle them back up... I'm not sure it would be worth the effort to do so. It would probably require a bit of effort to get right (as well as probably checking MaGoG to find which games are unbundled and would need rebundled in the first place)

If there are any other features missing please feel free to request them and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy the script :)
BlackThorny: Ok then, as we are on the same page, I'll elaborate:
The sole reason why there were ever a merged games was that GOG took as a source the compilation CDs and offers them in one (or two) digital packages. The splitting was "just" chopping the parts up, though they should have used the original single game versions instead of butchering the compilation CDs.
adaliabooks:
I experienced missing DLC from Crypt of the NecroDancer while using Adalia.

With Adalia Fundamentals:

https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2016/05/e559c4398b098f8f1b8ea0dbbbd8ba18a6be12c3.jpg

Without:

https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2016/05/af4a19711594508204bc70eab00dd7d0948dfb3c.jpg

Could it be related to the "download all goodies" option as the game has multiple tiers of goodies?
Post edited May 09, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
high rated
adaliabooks:
On closer examination, it seems the error with your script might have originated on GOG's end. When you go to the downloader links page sans Adalia, it lists "Crypt of the NecroDancer - bonuses: download all goodies, 994 MB", which it turns out is only the Extended Soundtrack 2 goodies. There is no downloader link for the rest of the goodies, which I imagine is the source of the error on your end.

https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2016/05/7855e31b7cfa4a6de5eca8c03c70de6134d9d45e.jpg
Post edited May 09, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
high rated
adaliabooks:
Barry_Woodward: On closer examination, it seems the error with your script might have originated on GOG's end. When you go to the downloader links page sans Adalia, it lists "Crypt of the NecroDancer - bonuses: download all goodies, 994 MB", which it turns out is only the Extended Soundtrack 2 goodies. There is no downloader link for the rest of the goodies, which I imagine is the source of the error on your end.

https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2016/05/7855e31b7cfa4a6de5eca8c03c70de6134d9d45e.jpg
Actually I think the problem is the fact there are three different lists of goodies.. the current system worked on the assumption that there were only ever two (as far as I remember)
I'll probably have to do a bit of a rewrite and tidy up that part of the script to fix it (and generally improve things).

Thanks for letting me know. It will probably be a while before I can do anything with the script though as things are quite busy at the moment with work.
adaliabooks: Thanks for letting me know. It will probably be a while before I can do anything with the script though as things are quite busy at the moment with work.
"And knowing is half the battle"

Seriously though, take your time. ;)
Post edited May 10, 2016 by omega64
high rated
Barry_Woodward: On closer examination, it seems the error with your script might have originated on GOG's end. When you go to the downloader links page sans Adalia, it lists "Crypt of the NecroDancer - bonuses: download all goodies, 994 MB", which it turns out is only the Extended Soundtrack 2 goodies. There is no downloader link for the rest of the goodies, which I imagine is the source of the error on your end.

adaliabooks: Actually I think the problem is the fact there are three different lists of goodies.. the current system worked on the assumption that there were only ever two (as far as I remember)
I'll probably have to do a bit of a rewrite and tidy up that part of the script to fix it (and generally improve things).

Thanks for letting me know. It will probably be a while before I can do anything with the script though as things are quite busy at the moment with work.
There is no limit for goodies lists. :) (zero or one list per DLC, just as in downloads) They are all there, see the gameDetails json and you'll see all of them. :)
high rated
Johny.: There is no limit for goodies lists. :) (zero or one list per DLC, just as in downloads) They are all there, see the gameDetails json and you'll see all of them. :)
Yeah, I made that part before really understanding angular stuff and just changed what I could see... I assume it's an ng-repeat, in which case the new better implementation should actually be much easier and less hacky.
high rated
Small update:

Barry_Woodward: snip
This should hopefully now be fixed. Let me know if it's not.

And since I couldn't just leave it at that I also added the option to show a link to the MaGog search result for each game on the game page.
Unfortunately the fact Gog is all HTTPS now makes actually using MaGog results in the page very difficult so some of those planned features may have to go on hold for now.

Anyway, let me know if I've broken anything as usual and enjoy :)
high rated
adaliabooks: And since I couldn't just leave it at that I also added the option to show a link to the MaGog search result for each game on the game page.
Where is the link supposed to be on the page? (because I can't seem to find it).
(I checked and the option checkbox is checked).
Post edited May 11, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
adaliabooks: And since I couldn't just leave it at that I also added the option to show a link to the MaGog search result for each game on the game page.
mrkgnao: Where is the link supposed to be on the page? (because I can't seem to find it).
(I checked and the option checkbox is checked).
Under the sidebar with genre, developer etc. (well, at the end of it).

It should say MaGoG: {game title}

Edit: Bah, forgot to check that one in Firefox and there's a silly error XD
Fixing it now.

Edit2: And fixed now.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: Under the sidebar with genre, developer etc. (well, at the end of it).

It should say MaGoG: {game title}

Edit: Bah, forgot to check that one in Firefox and there's a silly error XD
Fixing it now.

Edit2: And fixed now.
(*^-‘) 乃