It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JonSnow88: I still haven't gotten my refund yet. But I figured I'd try reinstalling with version 1.06, since I requested my refund before that patch came out and hadn't really messed with it in well over 3 weeks or so. Now it won't even install on my PC anymore. So it went from installing and not even loading at all. To crashing immediately on choosing my character's story path, to now not even installing whatsoever. The progress is phenomenal. XD
Check your hard drive space.
Can't wait for 1.1 even if it is just bug fixes for PC. Had my first T Pose through a car the other day, and funny enough it wasn't even me, it was the quest npc.
Paliper: Can't wait for 1.1 even if it is just bug fixes for PC. Had my first T Pose through a car the other day, and funny enough it wasn't even me, it was the quest npc.
I get so many T-poses and naked car surfing, It's 7 days left now for the first of 2 major patches until DLC drops.
Post edited January 16, 2021 by Starkrun
Paliper: Can't wait for 1.1 even if it is just bug fixes for PC. Had my first T Pose through a car the other day, and funny enough it wasn't even me, it was the quest npc.
Starkrun: I get so many T-poses and naked car surfing, It's 7 days left now for the first of 2 major patches until DLC drops.
Odd. I never saw any of that.

I DID have one of those downtown star events have only the friendly npcs and the noises for the enemies, but no enemies.
it was pretty wierd.

Most of my problems is still CTD's. :-s
Starkrun: I get so many T-poses and naked car surfing, It's 7 days left now for the first of 2 major patches until DLC drops.
ast486: Odd. I never saw any of that.

I DID have one of those downtown star events have only the friendly npcs and the noises for the enemies, but no enemies.
it was pretty wierd.

Most of my problems is still CTD's. :-s
I've been pretty lucky. Minimal glitching. So far. I fully anticipate 1.1 to break stuff.
JonSnow88: I still haven't gotten my refund yet. But I figured I'd try reinstalling with version 1.06, since I requested my refund before that patch came out and hadn't really messed with it in well over 3 weeks or so. Now it won't even install on my PC anymore. So it went from installing and not even loading at all. To crashing immediately on choosing my character's story path, to now not even installing whatsoever. The progress is phenomenal. XD
ast486: Check your hard drive space.
I had plenty of HDD space. Enough for Cyberpunk 4 times over and then some. It still did not work.
JonSnow88: I had plenty of HDD space. Enough for Cyberpunk 4 times over and then some. It still did not work.
Ive tested the galaxy installer and standalone twice in 3 machines with no issues... one was an intel/nvidia laptop one was a amd/nvidia desktop and the sim was baremetal inte/amd and they all went without issue.

I also did a PLayOnLinux config too for fun using the standalone and that worked.... how did you mess up your system so bad it wont install? are you fully patched to the latest OS using the latest drivers and a compatible CPU/GPU?
JonSnow88: I had plenty of HDD space. Enough for Cyberpunk 4 times over and then some. It still did not work.
Very odd.
I've never heard of that before.