Currently I'm "stuck" at the Caesar's Coliseum mission. I have no clue how to use the Celts to beat the Romans. Any tips? I studied the manual and tried to get a leg up on the different unit types but my guys go single file to their death!
Good to see there are other people that actually care about this game, this forum seems so dead.
It's been a long time since i played the campaign...the roman troops are very strong. Every unit has a counterpart...
- Horsemen should be used against the Liberati
- Norman chiefs should be used against the princeps
- axemen against horsmen
- swordsmen with archers against all except horsmen and liberati
- amazons against wounded troops
- pikemen against legionnairs and archers.