So, what have you done to it, what actions? This description is vague. Please elaborate.
what im saying is i used the fix on the steam forum and the game now just crashes
Okay, here is what i've done and it is workng for me:
- Installed english version.
- Backed up "movies" and "Dialog" folders from english version.
- Uninstalled english version.
- Downloaded "LOC_EN.COK" from dropbox link provided in steam post.
- Renamed "LOC_EN.COK" to "locale", without extention.
- Installed spanish version.
- Pasted over "movies" and "Dialog" folders from english backups.
- Put obtained "locale" file to "Provider" folder.
After that, nothing more was done. No exe-magic, nothing else.
In launcher I've set resolution of "1024x768" and enabled "High Quality".
Hope this will help!