It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

southern: It looks like the AoW2 players are less in evidence right now, so would you be up for a 1v1 with me?
I'm around and up for non mentally taxing SM maps. As in, not one with a huge empire right out of the gate to manage or ones with a whole bunch of story lines.

You should definitely get your 1v1 games going, but if you want to do another just toss my name in. I don't mind playing stock maps, random maps, or even ones with multiple AI.
Keep me signed up for AoW1. But only for "normalish" maps.
goggogaowsm: My email is... you can add it for aow2 or aowsm games :)

[*Post modded by PainOfSalvation: Please refrain from posting your email address as this is against Forum Code of Conduct.]
southern: Heh, I didn't know it was against forum rules to post emails - but we can PM them anyhow. I already noted yours down.

It looks like the AoW2 players are less in evidence right now, so would you be up for a 1v1 with me?
Yeah I'll give anything a go, you choose :) will be a nice learning curve to see how other players play the game apart from my brother.
southern: Heh, I didn't know it was against forum rules to post emails - but we can PM them anyhow. I already noted yours down.

It looks like the AoW2 players are less in evidence right now, so would you be up for a 1v1 with me?
goggogaowsm: Yeah I'll give anything a go, you choose :) will be a nice learning curve to see how other players play the game apart from my brother.
Nice, I am a bit busy,. but should remember to start one soon
Great, well no rush :) ready whenever and happy to wait ages too!
Mimo:
goggogaowsm:
Game is started, in the order of Myself, then Mimo, the yourself
Can't be arsed to make a thread though lol
goggogaowsm:
southern: Game is started, in the order of Myself, then Mimo, the yourself
Can't be arsed to make a thread though lol
Thread started!
Now that I am back home and have my setup I am up for as many AOW1 games that get thrown my way. I also have AOWSM but a bit of a newbie in that game. Still if you don't mind adding me in I'd be happy to learn on the go and have experience with the franchise so it shouldn't be too much of a learning curve.
blackcat29: Now that I am back home and have my setup I am up for as many AOW1 games that get thrown my way. I also have AOWSM but a bit of a newbie in that game. Still if you don't mind adding me in I'd be happy to learn on the go and have experience with the franchise so it shouldn't be too much of a learning curve.
Good, I want to start a new Desolate Maugogom game after editing that map, since in the current game 3/5 players died by turn 13, and ZFR prefers more normal maps for now it seems. Hopefully thereunto and Bookwyrm are up for a rematch and I'm sure Arnuz is.

To be fair, the patched version of the map will have way more gold income for players, and some balance issues ironed out, so it should be less wacky.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by southern
southern: To be fair, the patched version of the map will have way more gold income for players
Wat. I'm at +400 at turn 15.
southern: To be fair, the patched version of the map will have way more gold income for players
Arnuz: Wat. I'm at +400 at turn 15.
Well, you didn't die, though!
Damn, 5 games updated this night during the US gametime and I'm in none of them ;(

James is MIA, blocking both DoD and Prisonbreak... Should we start something?
Arnuz: Should we start something?
Go ahead and start a 1v1 and/or a 1v1vMultipleAI with me. The less story oriented the better since I never read the damn stories. I don't mind playing some of the stock maps either since my memory is bad enough that I have no recollection of where the good rewards or bad guys are placed. :)

I've been sucked into using my 45 minutes of morning and evening gaming time to play Pathfinder: Kingmaker lately, but can switch one of those sessions back to PBEM AoW:SM pretty easily...
If you do start one on aowsm feel free to add me as well, especially if there's some AI so I'm not first to die!
Mimo: Go ahead and start a 1v1 and/or a 1v1vMultipleAI with me. The less story oriented the better since I never read the damn stories. I don't mind playing some of the stock maps either since my memory is bad enough that I have no recollection of where the good rewards or bad guys are placed. :)

I've been sucked into using my 45 minutes of morning and evening gaming time to play Pathfinder: Kingmaker lately, but can switch one of those sessions back to PBEM AoW:SM pretty easily...
<3