It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wenn wir neue Veröffentlichungen auf GOG.com auch auf Deutsch bekommen können, bieten wir diese mit an. Manchmal haben wir aber die deutsche Version nicht zeitgleich zur englischen, aber bekommen sie später zur Verfügung gestellt.

Dadurch können wir ab und zu neue deutsche Fassungen zu bestehenden Spielen auf GOG.com nachreichen.
<br>
In den letzten Wochen haben wir folgende Spiele nachgereicht:
<br>
- <span class="bold">Hacknet</span>
- <span class="bold">Hyper Light Drifter</span>
- <span class="bold">Two Worlds Epic Edition</span>
- <span class="bold">8-bit Armies</span>
- <span class="bold">The Banner Saga 2</span>
- <span class="bold">D: The Game</span>
- <span class="bold">The Void</span>
JudasIscariot: Sooooo are you still waiting for Two Worlds 1 in German?
MBiL_248: I'm waiting for a lot of things here on GOG. ;-)
Sehr gut :) Perhaps sooner rather than later you may get one thing you were waiting for :P
MBiL_248: I'm waiting for a lot of things here on GOG. ;-)
JudasIscariot: Sehr gut :) Perhaps sooner rather than later you may get one thing you were waiting for :P
Does that mean you will finally release Arcania? :P

(Seriously, that's really great to hear. There are fan-made German patches, but an official GOG version is always the best solution in my humble opinion.)
JudasIscariot: Sehr gut :) Perhaps sooner rather than later you may get one thing you were waiting for :P
MBiL_248: Does that mean you will finally release Arcania? :P

(Seriously, that's really great to hear. There are fan-made German patches, but an official GOG version is always the best solution in my humble opinion.)
You get ONE and only ONE thing for now, what that ONE and only ONE thing may be ....that is for Fate to decide :P

JudasIscariot: You get ONE and only ONE thing for now, what that ONE and only ONE thing may be ....that is for Fate to decide :P
I take it that are bad times for long wish lists ... ;-)
Post edited June 17, 2016 by MBiL_248
JudasIscariot: You get ONE and only ONE thing for now, what that ONE and only ONE thing may be ....that is for Fate to decide :P
MBiL_248: I take it that are bad times for long wish lists ... ;-)
There's always bad times for long wishlists hence it's best to set a small amount of short-term goals to minimize disappointment :)
JudasIscariot: Sooooo are you still waiting for Two Worlds 1 in German?
Well, I'm waiting for Battle Isle 3 in German. Would be very nice to see it here!

Darkstar ONE in German??? I am so happy ;)
Historyline 1914-1918, Alpha Centauri, Sid Meier's Pirates, Sacred 1 or Evil Islands in german...

That would be nice things. xD
Alright. Two Worlds 1 is in German.

Your move :P
JudasIscariot: Alright. Two Worlds 1 is in German.

That's a great addition, thank you very much for your effort. :-)

Tried to start Download via GOG Downloader, but it's always paused - seems to be a little sand in the drive. ;-)

My move: *shouting "MORE"* :)
And thanking you, of course.

The GOG-Download-File for "Two Worlds" (German) doesn't seem to work...

AliensCrew: The GOG-Download-File for "Two Worlds" (German) doesn't seem to work...
Windows? Mac? Linux?

edit: found the problem.
MBiL_248: Tried to start Download via GOG Downloader, but it's always paused - seems to be a little sand in the drive. ;-)
AliensCrew: GOG Downloader
Please refresh your accounts and try again :) The Downloader should work now.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Ah...now it seems to work. The Download just started.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by AliensCrew

text only or voice over german?

gamecard say text only,but they is normaly incorrect.