It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well that escalated quickly! I wake up to a lynch mob led by dubious “logic.” Where to start…so much nonsense to have to cull through. Well while I making coffee here at work may as well muddy the waters with a few facts. If I'm lynched anyway I may as well point some things out.

#1806 – Telika puts SPF into L-2 then tells others to not vote

#1814 – SPF has claimed role and Telika unvotes??? SPF and then asks for details

#1824 – outing the doctor is postulated by Red_Baron

#1825 – TwilightDoublePorkchop agrees SPF is town supported by Telika

#1832 – you claim to have a medallion showing me to be mafia.

#1835 – Telika unvotes me and votes SPF??? Hello medallion!?!?

#1842 – flattery but still voting SPF

#1844 – there is mucho ambiguity!!! I freely gave my name which you conveniently claim is mafia. No support and still no vote change?!?!

#1847 – this is just simply spinning my post to suit your needs, nothing more.

#1848 – JoeSapphire votes me based solely from Telika’s claim

#1850 – Telika’s post proves what?? There is no proof, merely claims.

#1855 – simply not true, nothing more.

#1856 – “fast claim” that is your reason….lame! Perhaps I should have spent some time making one up huh??

#1857 – finally a sensible post

#1863 – not logic but lying. Lying doesn’t equal Logic. You claim your medallion told you I was scum, however you didn’t change your vote until JoeSapphire voted for me. Why??

#1872 – finally another sensible post

#1873 – agreed…you’re mafia

#1877 – “…pushed by Joe and Telika"

See you in the loony bin...
Telika: But as you describe it, the process IS invisible. And it has been to damnation and twilightbard. What you described is a pretty invisible process (i was asleep and all). Yet you expected me to corroborate ?

Do damnation and twilightbard have something to corroborate, wasn't it supposedly the same process ?

The process you described or invented, if you believed that poison cure happened like that, is exactly a process that would have allowed anyone to claim, a process that would leave nothing to say from the healed person's point of view. Okay, brain melted too hard right now, but... something doesn't fit, here. In short,

if you healed people like that, you should have expected them to not be aware of anything, unable to corroborate or to contradict

if you only invent healing and gambit on that, then you believe that healing happened with no elements permitting any contradiction, then you believe healings would happen like you described (ninja-esque powder in sleep sneaky ghostly infiltration exfiltration).

so yeah. hm? so. no? do fully awake people see something here too?
I was thinking more of evidence found in the morning, like residue on the top lip, a lingering smell, something like that.

SirPrimalform: If you're town though, I still can't work out what could have happened to make you think someone else healed you. My guess is some kind of more usual protective role, but I'm fairly confident that it wouldn't have worked (because there would be no point in my role existing if it had).
Telika: no. poison curing process before sleep was super hyper clearly explicit. either you lie or i've been de-poisonned twice. (in which case, lucky it didn't switch it back to poison, hah)
Then I have no idea... perhaps a JOAT with a one-shot poison heal role as a backup in case I died?
I have to side with SPF on the claiming part, for a very simple reason. No-one has counterclaimed.
Unless Telika was healed by nmillar (highly doubtful) or Krypsyn, all other people who were alive during night 2 are here and posting. Should any of those come forward and claim, that would cast a lot more suspicion (in my view) on SPF. Unless of course Telika was never poisoned, which would make him scum.
Let's wait and see though.
SirPrimalform: I was thinking more of evidence found in the morning, like residue on the top lip, a lingering smell, something like that.
TwilightBard ?

Damnation ?

For some reason SPF expects me to corroborate it, but if I understood well, it's your case just as well : he claims to have dropped powder on your lip during your sleep during night 1 and night 2. Which is very different from tracking someone to his house. So, we're trying to determine the chances of this.

Are you hiding anything ?
Telika: I find you scummy. If you turn out town, it will be despite a series of things that make me suspect you.
This is exactly how I feel about Robbeasy! Isn't it frustrating?

So, I believe (and remember - I'm never wrong) that our remaining mafioso is one among.
Robbeasy,
Rodzaju,
JMich,

Robbeasy is my favourite to win. JMich, I would be dissappointed if it was him.

Ack This Waiting!
JMich: I have to side with SPF on the claiming part, for a very simple reason. No-one has counterclaimed.
Unless Telika was healed by nmillar (highly doubtful) or Krypsyn, all other people who were alive during night 2 are here and posting. Should any of those come forward and claim, that would cast a lot more suspicion (in my view) on SPF. Unless of course Telika was never poisoned, which would make him scum.
Let's wait and see though.
Still quite rolefishing.

The person who healed me did it before I slept. By exposing himself, he'll only prove he is a poison-healing channel (regular or ponctual, and we don't know if the mafia's poison ability is regular or ponctual). This won't contradict SPF's claim of being a second poison-healing channel. High cost, low benefit.
Telika: High cost, low benefit.
You claim you were poisoned. SPF claims he healed you. You claim he didn't.
Obviously, at least one of you is lying.
Case 1: SPF is lying. That means that he didn't heal you. Assuming you were poisoned, someone healed you, and by him stepping forwards, SPF can be lynched.
Case 2: You are lying about SPF not healing you, I see no gain for you, other than perhaps a lyncher role.
Case 3: You are lying about being poisoned. Thus while SPF did visit you on night 2, he didn't heal you. Why would you lie about being poisoned? Only makes sense if you are scum.

So, while I do wish for someone to step forwards and claim to be the one that healed you, I don't want him to step forwards today, since we are still waiting for NFY to do a lynch scene. I'd rather have him claim tomorrow, so we can safely lynch one of you two. Of course, Damnation could probably help us with that as well.
JoeSapphire: Rodzaju
Rodzaju ? Hm. You were here on day 3 ?

Seriously, you can envision the Nmillar-Rodzaju thing as co-scum tango ?

Telika: High cost, low benefit.
JMich: You claim you were poisoned. SPF claims he healed you. You claim he didn't.
I claim someone else did.

The Joe/spf hypothesis is :

Case 4 : I've been poisonned, I've been consciously treated through antipoison A, I've gone to sleep, I've been unconsciously treated through antipoison B. No lie on any side in this case.

By exposing himself, the provider of antipoison A can validate the first part, but cannot validate or invalidate the second part.
Telika: Rodzaju ? Hm. You were here on day 3 ?

Seriously, you can envision the Nmillar-Rodzaju thing as co-scum tango ?
Yes!
I CAN envision that!! That's exactly right! I've never been so excited!
Telika:
Here's how I see it:
You got the guy. Well done! Hiciste eso eccelentemente.
It's just unfortunate that the guy you got, through no fault of your own, was pazzer. Any fool could have seen that that guy was mafia. Doesn't mean that we didn't need you to come and point it out to us, but now that it's been done can anybody really be surprised?

But Now.
Now it's up to me to find the OTHER guy.
The last guy you'ld suspect! The needle in the haystack, the cat-in-pidgeons-clothing, the enormous floating ball of grey cotton wool in an overcast day.

And once I've done this, we will take hands, you and me, and stand aloft above all, and they will cry "You are our saviours! Without you there is no joy! Without you there is no love! Reign forever!".
I can provide no corroboration for SPF, I fear.

I do not know if my house is located near a Temple of Ra - the only mention of the temple district is that I tend to work there with organising searches for lost cats.

As for night 3 - I already mentioned what I got. In none of my night pms has there been mention of me sleeping at all, actually, and night 3 was almost immediately "you smell fire, you grab statue, you run out of burning house, you're knocked out cold, power role failed"
Just to be sure :

Damnation: It was explicitly mentioned that I prayed to a statue of Ma'at, and that upon return, a small statue (One that would fit into a drawer) had been stolen along my ten coins.
(...)
I then prayed to Ma'at again, but my house was set on fire. From what I gather I saved my Ma'at statue, but was hit by something
"Upon return" to where ? The ma'at statue you pray is in your house or at a temple ?

Also, you never prayed Ra ?

Also, I admit I've been a bit confused by the fact you pray Ma'at but had a Osiris statue at home. An explanation for this ?

Also, I never mentally swapped it with Ra (what... was that, already?), so, I'm not sure where the Ra temple thing comes from (either to land in a true flavor or in an SPF invention).
Telika: Just to be sure :

Damnation: It was explicitly mentioned that I prayed to a statue of Ma'at, and that upon return, a small statue (One that would fit into a drawer) had been stolen along my ten coins.
(...)
I then prayed to Ma'at again, but my house was set on fire. From what I gather I saved my Ma'at statue, but was hit by something
Telika: "Upon return" to where ? The ma'at statue you pray is in your house or at a temple ?

Also, you never prayed Ra ?

Also, I admit I've been a bit confused by the fact you pray Ma'at but had a Osiris statue at home. An explanation for this ?

Also, I never mentally swapped it with Ra (what... was that, already?), so, I'm not sure where the Ra temple thing comes from (either to land in a true flavor or in an SPF invention).
Upon return to my house - yes, the Ma'at statue is at my house.

There has been no mention of Ra in relation to my role in my pms.

The Osiris statue confuses me as well, so I cannot provide you with an explanation. He might be the patron deity of the city, meaning we all have one, but that's baseless speculation.

I think Joe's mention of mentally swapping it was the ordeal with Mehen, and how he is the protecter of Ra, rather than Osiris as he mentioned at first.

That said, I went back to reread my night 3 pm, and it appears I did, in fact, not save the statue. Rather I ran to the street worried about how I should save my house and my statue from the flames, before getting knocked out. Sorry about that mix up.
Okay, checked stuff.

Damnation, your stolen osiris statue was a lie to cover the fact that your stolen statue was ma'at ?

And the Ra thing was Joe thinking that the snake in the basket could have been osiris' bodyguard, because he mixed up osiris and ra.¨

Is then "ra's bodyguard" presence linked to a ra temple around, or read as the hint of a ra temple, or the whle story misread as a ra-related hint allowing to bet on a ra temple presence or shall i overdose on aspirins.

Anyway, both points re-contextualised. Memory was blurry.
Telika: Damnation, your stolen osiris statue was a lie to cover the fact that your stolen statue was ma'at ?.
Excuse me? Are you accusing me of lying now?