It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: When I flipped town he could go "Whoops... Oh well, let's lynch the one I'm sure is scum". His lynch the following day might have been worth it to direct the mislynch of two townies.
JoeSapphire: That's interesting I'd never considered that. I probably would have gone along with it as well. Well if it is true good on flubbucket for not lynching you when he could have done.

And yet here I stand all lynched up and junque
SirPrimalform: Hmm, true. But on the other hand I'm very concerned about the anomalies regarding Damnation...
What anomalies would that be?

The only thing I see people taking major issue with is the Osiris statue, but no matter how much you attempt to shake me for it, I cannot provide a better answer than "I don't know", simply because I DON'T, NFY has NOT given me a reason for WHY I would have such a statue.
SirPrimalform: Hmm, true. But on the other hand I'm very concerned about the anomalies regarding Damnation...
Damnation: What anomalies would that be?

The only thing I see people taking major issue with is the Osiris statue, but no matter how much you attempt to shake me for it, I cannot provide a better answer than "I don't know", simply because I DON'T, NFY has NOT given me a reason for WHY I would have such a statue.
Well there was also the thing about you taking ages to get on the nmillar wagon despite knowing him to be scum.
Damnation: What anomalies would that be?

Say. Tell us a story of the house. What did you know at that point, how, why did you ask, etc.
SirPrimalform: Well there was also the thing about you taking ages to get on the nmillar wagon despite knowing him to be scum.
I didn't have a case beyond knowing he was scum. Sure, I could have outted myself, but didn't. And I outed myself when I did because we were 6 or less hours to deadline, and people were STILL arguing whether nmillar or Rod should be lynched.

So, right now you're saying I was damned by voting for nmillar no matter what. Brilliant.
SirPrimalform: Well there was also the thing about you taking ages to get on the nmillar wagon despite knowing him to be scum.
Damnation: I didn't have a case beyond knowing he was scum. Sure, I could have outted myself, but didn't. And I outed myself when I did because we were 6 or less hours to deadline, and people were STILL arguing whether nmillar or Rod should be lynched.

So, right now you're saying I was damned by voting for nmillar no matter what. Brilliant.
No, that's not at all what I'm saying at all. You could easily have slipped onto the nmillar wagon without outing yourself. Hell, you needn't have semi-outed yourself by softclaiming when you did vote, when nmillar flipped scum I doubt there would have been many questions.
Red_Baron: .....

Also if flubbucket is not scum you will likely be the fastest lynch ever since everyone will know you as scum - And even if he turns out to be scum, I would still suspect you of sacrificing him in order to make yourself appear more town. Thats basically how scummy you have appeared of late.
What was the other lynch that happened really really fast???

I wasn't here for that one but if I remember correctly from reading, it was another townie.

Awesome logic...........
SirPrimalform: No, that's not at all what I'm saying at all. You could easily have slipped onto the nmillar wagon without outing yourself. Hell, you needn't have semi-outed yourself by softclaiming when you did vote, when nmillar flipped scum I doubt there would have been many questions.
Are we playing the same game of mafia? Go check how people completely wail on anyone making silent or unargued votes.

Telika: Say. Tell us a story of the house. What did you know at that point, how, why did you ask, etc.
Specify your question, don't make such half assed inqueries if you truly care about the answer:
What story? How it was built?
What did I know at WHAT POINT?
How? How what?
Why did I ask WHAT?
SirPrimalform: No, that's not at all what I'm saying at all. You could easily have slipped onto the nmillar wagon without outing yourself. Hell, you needn't have semi-outed yourself by softclaiming when you did vote, when nmillar flipped scum I doubt there would have been many questions.
Damnation: Are we playing the same game of mafia? Go check how people completely wail on anyone making silent or unargued votes.
All you had to do was go along with other people's reasons.
Damnation: Are we playing the same game of mafia? Go check how people completely wail on anyone making silent or unargued votes.
SirPrimalform: All you had to do was go along with other people's reasons.
Ummmmm, isn't that the fastest way to have a ton of suspicion thrown on you the next day? Or even that day?
Not really - the wagon was losing votes before I came with my information, and again, any vote that has relied on others' arguing in this game has gotten ripped to shreds and heavily accused of scumminess and near forced into claims.
Damnation: Specify your question, don't make such half assed inqueries if you truly care about the answer:
What story? How it was built?
What did I know at WHAT POINT?
How? How what?
Why did I ask WHAT?
Telika: Damnation's question about the house is, also, weird, come to think of it. Doesn't a cop get people's role directly ? What's the point to deduce, or co-deduce, something from a house description ? Or, if the answer is known, to ask it rhetorically at this point, without designating anyone. What does it achieve ? Damnation, what was your motive for that 1539 question ?
Just that thing. Other players have already given some mafiagame generalities about it, but I'd like it from you.
Telika: Damnation's question about the house is, also, weird, come to think of it. Doesn't a cop get people's role directly ? What's the point to deduce, or co-deduce, something from a house description ? Or, if the answer is known, to ask it rhetorically at this point, without designating anyone. What does it achieve ? Damnation, what was your motive for that 1539 question ?
Telika: Just that thing. Other players have already given some mafiagame generalities about it, but I'd like it from you.
Simple, it either describes a man of odd standing or a criminal, with criminal being the most likely case, considering this is an Egyptian setting. And it was how NFY described nmillar's house in my pm. Further, just because you're a vulture for information right now, I found a secret compartment in his house, which stored a long knife and the Vizier's ring.
Telika: Just that thing. Other players have already given some mafiagame generalities about it, but I'd like it from you.
Damnation: Simple, it either describes a man of odd standing or a criminal, with criminal being the most likely case, considering this is an Egyptian setting. And it was how NFY described nmillar's house in my pm. Further, just because you're a vulture for information right now, I found a secret compartment in his house, which stored a long knife and the Vizier's ring.
So, your flavors describe the target's house, and tells you the affiliation of your target (mafia/town), leaving the role (power, etc) open to your interpretation of the house description ?

And you asked the question for us to help guess the role ?
Damnation: Not really - the wagon was losing votes before I came with my information, and again, any vote that has relied on others' arguing in this game has gotten ripped to shreds and heavily accused of scumminess and near forced into claims.
I still don't think it would have been anywhere near as hard as you make out, but ok.