It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damnation: Simple, it either describes a man of odd standing or a criminal, with criminal being the most likely case, considering this is an Egyptian setting. And it was how NFY described nmillar's house in my pm. Further, just because you're a vulture for information right now, I found a secret compartment in his house, which stored a long knife and the Vizier's ring.
Telika: So, your flavors describe the target's house, and tells you the affiliation of your target (mafia/town), leaving the role (power, etc) open to your interpretation of the house description ?

And you asked the question for us to help guess the role ?
Wow, some wild interpretation you have of things...
The flavour of his house was fairly vivid, compared to TB (for whom the only incriminating thing was a dirty spoon).
And tell me, where did I ask for people to tell me his role?
Telika: So, your flavors describe the target's house, and tells you the affiliation of your target (mafia/town), leaving the role (power, etc) open to your interpretation of the house description ?

And you asked the question for us to help guess the role ?
Damnation: Wow, some wild interpretation you have of things...
The flavour of his house was fairly vivid, compared to TB (for whom the only incriminating thing was a dirty spoon).
It's not an interpretation, and these are not rhetorical questions. I am asking you. About : "I also have a rather strange question for all of you: How would a man who lives in a ragged house in a slum be able to afford expensive interior and windows?"

What was exactly the point of asking this question publicly ?

And if these interpretations of me were "wild", then can you tell me in what sense they are so off ?
Ok...I get it.

thanks

bye
Damnation: Wow, some wild interpretation you have of things...
Telika: It's not an interpretation, and these are not rhetorical questions. I am asking you. About : "I also have a rather strange question for all of you: How would a man who lives in a ragged house in a slum be able to afford expensive interior and windows?"

And if these interpretations of me were "wild", then can you tell me in what sense they are so off ?
I did. You say i was asking people to tell me his role. I was not.
The point of the question was to get peoples' answers, and if I had the answer I wanted, I would use it, but only four answered, and most were either confused or gave different answers. nmillar first commented on it when he was lynchedm and was also in part used as an attempted pressure strategy against him. It paid off, according to his reply to it.
flubbucket: Ok...I get it.

thanks

bye
Well this is a strange post...
Telika: It's not an interpretation, and these are not rhetorical questions. I am asking you. About : "I also have a rather strange question for all of you: How would a man who lives in a ragged house in a slum be able to afford expensive interior and windows?"

Damnation: I did. You say i was asking people to tell me his role. I was not.
The point of the question was to get peoples' answers, and if I had the answer I wanted, I would use it, but only four answered, and most were either confused or gave different answers. nmillar first commented on it when he was lynchedm and was also in part used as an attempted pressure strategy against him. It paid off, according to his reply to it.
Ok. Then the only thing that nags me is the Osiris statue, for which you have no explanation. This doesn't weight a huge lot in front of what seems to hold together (I also think you could have helped earlier with NMillar, we had no cop info yet we had enough reason to select him rather than Rod, and you could have used the same reasons as us - but it's true that you voted for him when we were starting to ask for a delay). The annoying question with Osiris is not why you would have that statue, but why NFY would have added it to NMillar's loot while telling him you worship Ma'at. Maybe to let you know you were robbed beyond mere money, while not telling you that flavor itself was "stolen", some subtle thin line there. But the only way I manage to fit Osiris in.

What I would like now is someone telling me if the "object selling" circuit could reach mafiosi. This may be hard to tell without showing how involved in that circuit one is. But let's just state my two contradictory impressions on this :

I had fished for the Seth Medallion. Instead I could have fished for a one-shot power-role device, that I could have either used myself at night, or that I could have sold. I do not know if I could have sold it to a mafioso. But they were town powers.

The fact they were strictly town power (like 1-shot doctor) makes me think the commercial circuit would have been limited to town. This would clear Damnation, for me (given the insight knowledged showed by his transaction description). On the other hand, the OP seems to say that mafiosi have coins too. Maybe they don't, maybe the coins they stole from Damnation (if the story is true, but I assume it is) are not used afterwards, and are just a way to remove money from townies pocket. But if they have, and if they're in the commercial circuit, then a mafioso could have a first-hand description of transactions.

So, this is what is at stake in that question. My experience didn't (and now won't) add any hint to this. And I guess, those who have a clearer view of it for having sold things should remain silent or vague. But if anyone else has an idea, interpretation, impression, on that question, then it would help solidify Damnation's status. And TwilightBard's indirectly.

Also, if anyone KNOWS that these circuits are town-exclusive, and won't tell, then at least he should classify Damnation as 100% town.

I think that's all on my side, for this day. I'm curious to know if I'll be alive tomorrow, and ALSO whether I'll have dreams now at last...
Forgive my asking, but could someone point me to the post mentioning the Osiris statue?

@flubbucket
The "quick lynch" was vitek on day 2, I think it took a bit more than 24 hours from day start to lynch.
JMich: Forgive my asking, but could someone point me to the post mentioning the Osiris statue?

@flubbucket
The "quick lynch" was vitek on day 2, I think it took a bit more than 24 hours from day start to lynch.
this one?
Damnation: this one?
Thank you, that is probably the post.
flubbucket: And yet here I stand all lynched up and junque
We're endebted to you. May the crocodile that eats the evil souls of the dead devour your heart with respect.

I'm sorry that they're ignoring you. It is very rude.

TwilightBard: Ummmmm, isn't that the fastest way to have a ton of suspicion thrown on you the next day? Or even that day?
What need we fear of a little suspicion? Look! He took the slow route to having-a-ton-of-suspicion-thrown-on-you. Yet he thrives! The game will still be won. We have nought to fear but the crocodile that devours the hearts of the dead (and some of us have more cause to fear that than some others of us).

How many coins did you begin with Damnation? And how many coins were stolen?
I suppose, given that the mafia has a thief of coins, that they already know this information, and seeing that you can't afford to pay for at least one useful item that's been offered to you then it won't do much more harm knowing how many coins you have left. Does anybody disagree?

Has anybody else had coins stolen? Perhaps nmillar performed the kill on the second night, so there were no stolen coins? Perhaps we'll never know.
JoeSapphire: Perhaps nmillar performed the kill on the second night, so there were no stolen coins?
Kill? We had a kill on the second night? Why did no one inform me of that :(
JoeSapphire: Perhaps nmillar performed the kill on the second night, so there were no stolen coins?
JMich: Kill? We had a kill on the second night? Why did no one inform me of that :(
:p it was blocked or the target was protected. But someone would have TRIED to perform it surely?
And if there was no missing coins on night 2 it's a fair explaination. But probably not worth persuing. EVERYBODY IGNORE THIS THAT I'M SAYING.
of course, EVERY other flavour thief we've seen on GOG has had their power restricted to once-every-two-nights. (Rodzaju will understand what I mean by every) I'm not sure if nmillar would have inherited that trait.
JoeSapphire: How many coins did you begin with Damnation? And how many coins were stolen?
I'm fairly certain I've said this before, but don't really have time to look back.

But I lost 10 coins plus that Osiris statue, and I had 10 coins (Though no prior knowledge to the statue, as I have stressed before)
Here we are, still discussing like there's no tomorrow. And you know what, I'm not even sure there's a tomorrow.
Telika: Here we are, still discussing like there's no tomorrow. And you know what, I'm not even sure there's a tomorrow.
You know what? I've got the same feeling... Does that mean the apocalypse is approaching?