It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: The arrows are incredibly useful because they (are supposed to) lead you to the post that the quote came from. :P This is useful for checking that someone isn't manipulating quotes like you did earlier.

I went after her once I realised the deadline was only 5 days away.
They do nothing for me. :-( I click them and nothing happens.
And I did nothing like that.
Vitek: Damnation said she asked for replacement so "1)" certainly isn't the case .
Hadn't really thought about the ramifications there, so you're right. I changed my vote.

Why do you think she would do what she did as mafia? Can you offer some explanation.
Her lynch won't tell us anything. The case is she still might get replaced and if she is town her replacement will give a damn about town. (or (s)he should at least)

Whoa man, I think if you go back and look, I've mentioned my reasons like five times, at least!

I've been pushing hard for her for a looooong time now, been trying to get others to do likewise.

Her request to be lynched, and her saying that she would put the hammer down on herself was just flat out weird. It was by far the strangest thing that has occurred thus far. I believe she's mentioned something about how she wasn't going to be active anyway (which turned out to be true), but really from a town perspective, why would she do that?

After all, if she was town, wouldn't she prefer to be replaced rather than for town to make a bad lynch?

In my opinion, it looked like a scum trick:

Here's the chronology:

1) Damuna claims town/says she should be lynched
2) Town goes, "Hell no we're not going to lynch a townie. That's crazy."
3) Thereafter, it is merely assumed that Damuna is town!

The perplexing thing to me was how easily everyone accepted it. It was like a sleight-of-hand trick - you're looking at the wrong hand (the suicide suggestion) so you just assume Damuna is town.

Still with her being replaced, it does change things. In the beginning my argument was: she's either mafia or really bad town, and that's the best we can probably do one day 1, so let's get her.

Now she still might be mafia, but if she's town and she's replaced, she won't necessarily be a "bad" townie.

Factoring that in plus the fact that my arguments to lynch her over the past 2 weeks haven't won enough people over, I'm trying a different tactic now.

It's apparent we won't get Damuna so I think my backup JefeQueso is a good choice too. He's been posting and yet it almost feels like he hasn't. I feel like he's been flying under the radar. I want to see what happens now.
SirPrimalform: The arrows are incredibly useful because they (are supposed to) lead you to the post that the quote came from. :P This is useful for checking that someone isn't manipulating quotes like you did earlier.

I went after her once I realised the deadline was only 5 days away.
Vitek: They do nothing for me. :-( I click them and nothing happens.
And I did nothing like that.
Did you see the first part of my reply? I think it got lost because the quotes went a bit weird.

It said:

"I didn't say no one should do anything, I said if no one does anything wrong then there's nothing to pick at. Creating something to pick at could be a scummy thing."

Perhaps you didn't deliberately quote me out of context, but you did take something I was saying specifically about Damuna and implied (by omission) that I was talking about lynching in general. =<
stoicsentry:
Wow, what a complex answer. I really just wabted to know if you think mafia would od what she did.

SirPrimalform: Did you see the first part of my reply? I think it got lost because the quotes went a bit weird.

It said:

"I didn't say no one should do anything, I said if no one does anything wrong then there's nothing to pick at. Creating something to pick at could be a scummy thing."
No I didn't see it, sorry. My point is, you said that there is usually nothing to use on day 1 so you don't try too much to do anything, and I am trying to say that this is the reason why there is nothing to use.

SirPrimalform: Perhaps you didn't deliberately quote me out of context, but you did take something I was saying specifically about Damuna and implied (by omission) that I was talking about lynching in general. =<
I took part of your sentence and quoted it because it was the part that was relevant. You did the same recently with your quote too, remember?
You said there is no reason to push for lynch but that you are leaving vote on Damuna, but that doesn't make it to apply only to Damuna's lynch only.
Vitek: Wow, what a complex answer. I really just wabted to know if you think mafia would od what she did.
Sorry. Yes, I do. Then again, this is my first game, so take my opinion for what it's worth: not much.
NotFrenchYet: Snip
Well, on your argument, I can see what you mean about it being potential fence-sitting, but I hardly think that the fact that no one has been suspicious of him is anything more then a weak argument. But at the same time, his posts also seem like he's trying to draw out other people.

BUT, I do think it falls apart when you start reading the actual posts and the context that they were posted around. I'm not sure it's fence sitting, but it does feel like he's trying to be very open about his thought process, even when it seems to contradict itself.
Vitek: No I didn't see it, sorry. My point is, you said that there is usually nothing to use on day 1 so you don't try too much to do anything, and I am trying to say that this is the reason why there is nothing to use.

I took part of your sentence and quoted it because it was the part that was relevant. You did the same recently with your quote too, remember?
You said there is no reason to push for lynch but that you are leaving vote on Damuna, but that doesn't make it to apply only to Damuna's lynch only.
You make a good point, but it's not so much that I'm not trying, it's more that I'm just not finding much to go on.

I certainly only meant it in relation to Damuna. I saw Damuna as an emergency lynch, a way to avoid a nolynch if we hadn't decided on someone else before the deadline. Since there'll be a modkill instead, we're free to pursue other options without worrying about a nolynch. That is what I meant by "There's not so much of a reason to push for a lynch now", I certainly didn't mean in general.
SirPrimalform: I saw Damuna as an emergency lynch, a way to avoid a nolynch if we hadn't decided on someone else before the deadline.
This is the reason I'm voting her.
I don't think we should leave it to modkill.

First of all, we don't know how much info (Flavour as well as role confirmation) we'll get from a modkill.

Second, If Damuna was town, I would imagine scum would be pushing to lynch her, rather than risk the modhammer falling on a scumbuddy (assuming that one of the other AWOLee's is scum).
The only way it makes sense for mafia to let it just float on is if either she is scum & they are hoping the mod kills someone else, or if they are all town, in which case it probably doesn't matter to them who dies....
Rodzaju: This is the reason I'm voting her.

First of all, we don't know how much info (Flavour as well as role confirmation) we'll get from a modkill.

Second, If Damuna was town, I would imagine scum would be pushing to lynch her, rather than risk the modhammer falling on a scumbuddy (assuming that one of the other AWOLee's is scum).
The only way it makes sense for mafia to let it just float on is if either she is scum & they are hoping the mod kills someone else, or if they are all town, in which case it probably doesn't matter to them who dies....
There's another possibility, that Damuna was scum, and the other Mafia are using this as a chance to bus her and look like potential townies. Especially since a replacement will have eyes on them just waiting for the first suspect move. At this point though, I think it's safe to say that at least SOMEONE on the wagon is Mafia.
Rodzaju: This is the reason I'm voting her.

TwilightBard: There's another possibility, that Damuna was scum, and the other Mafia are using this as a chance to bus her and look like potential townies. Especially since a replacement will have eyes on them just waiting for the first suspect move. At this point though, I think it's safe to say that at least SOMEONE on the wagon is Mafia.
That would be one out of Primal, Rodzaju, and Baron. Stoic just jumped ship to Jefe. I'm surprised Unknown hasn't got involved.

Hmm. Primal started the latest wagon with the "damage-control" idea. Stoic has targetted her ever since the initial "lynch me!" post. Baron voted after the votecount and replacements discussion at #655. And Rod jumped on when he thought she was at L-3.

...I know who looks scummiest out of that lot.

@Bard, thanks for the response.
Woa whats going on with the quote failing?? Hell of confusing seeing Vitek argument against himself, even after its been talked about in regards of the quote, and something I haven't seen Vitek do in any other game - An error on GOG?

As for why I became more suspicious of you, it has already been mentioned again; the twist of the quoting (not french did the same in one of them in my opinion (the part where I said I would vote for Damuna unless she posted) so there I have a common ground, then I didn't really like the attack on SPF since I was in agreement with SPF about Damuna being the better of 3 replacements since I want to have a lynch instead of just waiting around for a mod kill). Waiting for a modkill doesn't seem to be a very effective way of getting scum - as someone already posted its likely that Damnation won't modkill scum if any of the 3 is scum, or maybe he'll kill one of each to avoid suspicion and so on - I see a lot of potential for fuck up by waiting around on our asses. Hence I rather lynch one replacement target who set herself apart from the others and then give Damnation more time to find the other replacements while its night. Also as Rodzaju said and I did before him, there is a chance that we won't get told the same thing if he modkills - for one thing we won't get a lynch scene were the voters are performing the kill - flavor can be useful.

So yea, my beef against you Vitek is small, but since one can only judge from what is seen and by considering it in regards of my own opinion, your posts against SPF I disagreed with and you gave me an off feeling - But as said its minor and thus I don't have enough to actually have a case :) Although admittely I don't like your turning either, first saying arguments against NFY's case and then when I said I am slightly suspecting you (with an added joke I am not sure you noticed), you suddenly see the point by NFY?

TwilightBard, good to see you again - and with a good post. By good a I mean a good example of what I did and thus a good example of how open thought doesn't work eh? You can see the argument, but don't think its a case, yet there is a point against me, though you don't believe it when you read my posts, but I seem to contradict myself :P I agree however, that I am indeed trying to think out loud. In regards of drawing others out - well why wouldn't I? Kind of a point with the game :D

Finally stoic: I don't know who JefeQueso is, but I do know who jefequeso is ;) You do however have a good point - we haven't really seen much from jef, only some small posts without much to judge from. But that goes for others as well - like nmillar who popped up shortly to point to targets who lynch and then vanished again - so personally I put it down as the neutral one's without having them lean town or being town - since we have a good bit of those.
Red_Baron: Woa whats going on with the quote failing?? Hell of confusing seeing Vitek argument against himself, even after its been talked about in regards of the quote, and something I haven't seen Vitek do in any other game - An error on GOG?
No it was deliberate scum plot to mess quotes. Remember, We told you in our scum-chat we'll do that to mess with forum and confuse everyone. *rolleyes*

Red_Baron: As for why I became more suspicious of you, it has already been mentioned again; the twist of the quoting (not french did the same in one of them in my opinion (the part where I said I would vote for Damuna unless she posted) so there I have a common ground, then I didn't really like the attack on SPF since I was in agreement with SPF about Damuna being the better of 3 replacements since I want to have a lynch instead of just waiting around for a mod kill). Waiting for a modkill doesn't seem to be a very effective way of getting scum - as someone already posted its likely that Damnation won't modkill scum if any of the 3 is scum, or maybe he'll kill one of each to avoid suspicion and so on - I see a lot of potential for fuck up by waiting around on our asses. Hence I rather lynch one replacement target who set herself apart from the others and then give Damnation more time to find the other replacements while its night. Also as Rodzaju said and I did before him, there is a chance that we won't get told the same thing if he modkills - for one thing we won't get a lynch scene were the voters are performing the kill - flavor can be useful.
So you don't agree SirPrimal is doing nothing and he is trying to stay on good terms with everyone? And form what I posted you really get the idea I am opposed to Damuna's lynch because I want to wait for modkill? Am I really so unclear, people?

Red_Baron: So yea, my beef against you Vitek is small, but since one can only judge from what is seen and by considering it in regards of my own opinion, your posts against SPF I disagreed with and you gave me an off feeling - But as said its minor and thus I don't have enough to actually have a case :) Although admittely I don't like your turning either, first saying arguments against NFY's case and then when I said I am slightly suspecting you (with an added joke I am not sure you noticed), you suddenly see the point by NFY?
If you remember I came to partial agreement with NotFrenchYet about you before so it's not too much turning but she pinpointed your "fence-sitting" and I didn't agree with her too much before but if you look at your last post, you stated I am making suspect of myself but not enough to warrant vote and you also said you don't like "lets wait for modkill approach" which I interpreted as your point against Sirpirmalform so I saw how you pinpointed things you don't like about us but did nothing about it, which is what NotFrench mentioned before, but now after your last post it almost look like you are atributing this "waiting sentiment" to me.

Oh, also the twist of quotes. Show me what is twisted:
My post:
SirPrimalform: There's not so much of a reason to push for a lynch now...
Vitek: This is giving up.
Original post:
SirPrimalform: There's not so much of a reason to push for a lynch now, but I'm going to leave my vote on Damuna because I still feel that she's the more suspicious of the two (?) needing replacement.
Statement: I made those quotes manually so I have no idea where they will lead to.

Rodzaju: Second, If Damuna was town, I would imagine scum would be pushing to lynch her, rather than risk the modhammer falling on a scumbuddy (assuming that one of the other AWOLee's is scum).
So you think she is scum because otherwise scum would push her to save Penut who is scum? Why do you assume Penut is scum???!!! There is something very wrong here.

stoicsentry: I'm going with my backup plan, then. He's been suspicious to me for awhile because although he HAS been posting, I don't really feel like he's pushing on anything.

Unvote Damuna, vote JefeQueso
And you don't think SirPrimalform does the same?
The "Dreaded End is Nigh" votecount

NotFrenchYet - 1 - Damuna
Damuna - 4 - , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post661]Red_Baron, , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post728]Rodzaju
pazzer - 1 - nmillar
jefequeso - 2 - , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post766]stoicsentry
Red_Baron - 1 - NotFrenchYet
Robbeasy - 1 - jefequeso
SirPrimalform - 1 -Vitek
Rodzaju - 1 - TwilightBard

Voting (12): Robbeasy, nmillar, stoicsentry, Damuna, Rodzaju, SirPrimalform, Vitek, NotFrenchYet, QuadrAlien, jefequeso, Red_Baron, Rodzaju. TwilightBard
Not voting (4): Detlik, pazzer, PenutBrittle, xzyem

Damuna is closest to lynch at L-5.
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Voteactions:
TwilightBard votes Rodzaju.
QuadrAlien unvotes Detlik.
QuadrAlien votes Damuna.
Rodzaju votes Damuna.
vitek unvotes SirPrimalform.
Vitek votes SirPrimalform.
stoicsentry unvotes Damuna.
stoicsentry votes jefequeso.

Deadline is in roughly 9 hours.

Red_Baron: Maybe a mod could confirm that?
What exactly do you want me to confirm?
Also, "a mod"? what other mods are there? WHO ARE THESE ROGUE MODS?!
Vitek: And you don't think SirPrimalform does the same?
Fence-sitting and such? Maybe. I don't think it's as bad as jefequeso, he seems to be engaging you quite a bit. I definitely think that he's more suspicious than you at this point, but beyond that I don't know...

Only 9 hours? Crud.

Pending some other development, it seems like the question to answer now is Damuna vs. no lynch. You all know where I'm going to fall on that one.

Unvote, Vote Damuna
Vitek: [ So you think she is scum because otherwise scum would push her to save Penut who is scum? Why do you assume Penut is scum???!!! There is something very wrong here.
I don't assume penut is scum.
He, as far as I understand it, is not the only other person at risk of replacement.
Isn't Pazzer in that group too?
As I have previously stated, I don't have enough info to confidently say any of them are scum.
I am saying that I am surprised that more of the scum are not pushing her lynch.
I am also trying to figure out why that is.
I would like to know why Twilight is so sure that there is 1 scum on the wagon.