It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Red_Baron: like nmillar who popped up shortly to point to targets who lynch and then vanished again
My suspicions haven't changed, and it is unlikely that any new information is going to develop before the day is out, so I'm not sure what else you want me to do?

I will support a lynch of Vitek, Red_Baron, Rodzaju, pazzer, SirPrimalform or Robbeasy. I will not vote for anyone else today.

Either that, or settle for the random mod kill.
Rodzaju: I don't assume penut is scum.
He, as far as I understand it, is not the only other person at risk of replacement.
Isn't Pazzer in that group too?
As I have previously stated, I don't have enough info to confidently say any of them are scum.
I am saying that I am surprised that more of the scum are not pushing her lynch.
I am also trying to figure out why that is.
I would like to know why Twilight is so sure that there is 1 scum on the wagon.
Well, if Damuna's town, then the Mafia knows about this right? I would say, after her posts, that she's a fairly easy lynch, especially with so many people voting. It's an easy chance for the Mafia to either sneak in or try to rally people to a lynch that they know at least won't hit one of their people.

If she's scum, then even if she gets replaced, as I've stated, her replacement is going to be watched, especially since we can't get an actual explanation for why she posted her idea. And with so many votes it seems to be like a lynch is inevitable. A easy way for Mafia to score some easy town points by being on the wagon and giving it at least a nudge.
Vitek: No it was deliberate scum plot to mess quotes. Remember, We told you in our scum-chat we'll do that to mess with forum and confuse everyone. *rolleyes*
huh? I am not sure if your joking or I am missing some point - Is there a known error?

Vitek: So you don't agree SirPrimal is doing nothing and he is trying to stay on good terms with everyone? And form what I posted you really get the idea I am opposed to Damuna's lynch because I want to wait for modkill? Am I really so unclear, people?
It might also be me who is confused by all the quoting stuff, but at least I also know I wrote it unclear as well, since you misunderstood it. No I am in disagreement with SPF about waiting for mod-kill, but I was in agreement with him about Damuna being the better choice of 3 - given that I rather lynch her than one of the other 2 due to having an ever so slight better reason to want some answers about her. Of course I also fucked my question to the mod up, but what I meant to ask was if we would receive less info from a mod-kill than a lynch.

Vitek: If you remember I came to partial agreement with NotFrenchYet -snip- so I saw how you pinpointed things you don't like about us but did nothing about it, which is what NotFrench mentioned before, but now after your last post it almost look like you are attributing this "waiting sentiment" to me.
I snipped a bit, not too take too much space - but yea, if I understand you correctly the point you agree with NFY on is that I am saying what I don't like about others acting, but doesn't act on it by voting? (Is it only me who believes fence sitting to be where you give both parts of an argument without taking any side?) Anyhow I will both disagree and agree with you on that one. Yes, I point things out about others and no I don't only point things out without acting upon it. I just require a somewhat better basic for calling/voting someone scum other than; I disagree with this argument or this post is oddly framed, however give me enough of them and I'll gladly post a case, exception would be obvious slip - of which I am wondering if Rodzaju just did (top quote of my post - problem with it, is that its so wrong that I can't believe it :P).
Red_Baron: exception would be obvious slip - of which I am wondering if Rodzaju just did (top quote of my post - problem with it, is that its so wrong that I can't believe it :P).
OK, care to explain that?
The top quote was from Vitek, so I'm not sure where you're going.
Rodzaju: OK, care to explain that?
The top quote was from Vitek, so I'm not sure where you're going.
Thanks :) Was waiting for someone to post, wrote to Twilightbard for a filler, since I could see he was online. But yes, basically I forgot to include the other part of my post as I copied the quotes to a notepad doc.. Here is the top quote I talked about, which is actually know the bottom quote.. :S

Fuck I copied else arghh doh - thats why I shouldn't reply to an article about farting danish puppets.

Oh well, I'll write it again:

Rodzaju: I am saying that I am surprised that more of the scum are not pushing her lynch.
What?! That sounds like you know who the scum is since you apparently know that they aren't pushing it.

nmillar: My suspicions haven't changed, and it is unlikely that any new information is going to develop before the day is out, so I'm not sure what else you want me to do?
Not much actually, I was using you as an example as to why it was hard to judge from even if Jef unlike you have been less forthcoming with his targets.
Red_Baron: What?! That sounds like you know who the scum is since you apparently know that they aren't pushing it.
First off, The only way I would know who they are is if I am one of them.
I may not be very good at this game, but not even I would make that kind of blunder.

Second, at the time I said that, there were 4 people on the wagon.
I have already stated that I assume there are 4 scum.
I can be absolutely sure that 1 of the voters is NOT scum, so not all the scum are on the wagon.
There is only 1 other person I am aware of that has been pushing the lynch, but not on the wagon (Stoic, who has now joined).
I do not believe he is scum, so we still have scum sitting back regarding this.
1. It's late in the game and mafia does not appear to be pushing for a lynch.
2. If there is, it's kind of a weird one... with all these votes hanging on Damuna and yet they haven't seized the initiative. If they are pushing for her, that would mean the vast majority of votes for Damuna are mafia votes. That just seems stupid to be honest. I can't buy it.
3. Damnation said he would kill one of the "replaceable" players if there wasn't a vote to lynch, right?

So, a theory: mafia wants to have a no-lynch day because they are playing it safe and ALL of the "replaceable" players are town.

Yes/no?
stoicsentry: So, a theory: mafia wants to have a no-lynch day because they are playing it safe and ALL of the "replaceable" players are town.

Yes/no?
As I said in post 774:
The only way it makes sense for mafia to let it just float on is if either she is scum & they are hoping the mod kills someone else, or if they are all town, in which case it probably doesn't matter to them who dies....
Rodzaju: I don't assume penut is scum.
He, as far as I understand it, is not the only other person at risk of replacement.
Isn't Pazzer in that group too?
As I have previously stated, I don't have enough info to confidently say any of them are scum.
I am saying that I am surprised that more of the scum are not pushing her lynch.
I would like to know why Twilight is so sure that there is 1 scum on the wagon.
Logical outcome of what you said is that you are sure one of absentees is scum. (you think it's Damuna because if she was town her scumbuddies would push for her to save another scum in that group)

Damantion said he is going to kill one of Penut, Damuna duo. I am not sure why pazzer is not there but I can guess he will either get included, he counts on his return or on his replacement.

Rodzaju: As I said in post 774:
The only way it makes sense for mafia to let it just float on is if either she is scum & they are hoping the mod kills someone else, or if they are all town, in which case it probably doesn't matter to them who dies....
stoicsentry: 1. It's late in the game and mafia does not appear to be pushing for a lynch.
2. If there is, it's kind of a weird one... with all these votes hanging on Damuna and yet they haven't seized the initiative. If they are pushing for her, that would mean the vast majority of votes for Damuna are mafia votes. That just seems stupid to be honest. I can't buy it.
3. Damnation said he would kill one of the "replaceable" players if there wasn't a vote to lynch, right?

So, a theory: mafia wants to have a no-lynch day because they are playing it safe and ALL of the "replaceable" players are town.

Yes/no?
Or they just don't feel need to out themself for someone who doesn't play so is no helpful to them at all.

Or, there is possibility, Damuna, Penut and pazzer are scums and there is no one to push.

Seriously, there can be 0-3 scum players there, we just don't know. If Damuna is town and someone else of them is scum, the rest may be on agon or just don't have enough strength to push it through.

Vitek: No it was deliberate scum plot to mess quotes. Remember, We told you in our scum-chat we'll do that to mess with forum and confuse everyone. *rolleyes*
Red_Baron: huh? I am not sure if your joking or I am missing some point - Is there a known error?
This sounds like you are seeing something behind that:
Red_Baron: Hell of confusing seeing Vitek argument against himself, even after its been talked about in regards of the quote, and something I haven't seen Vitek do in any other game - An error on GOG?
You didn't see me do what in another game? Quoting myself or what? It was SirPrimalform who created that quote accidentally (I guess he wrote 4 instead of 7 in his quote) so I wanted to show you how absurd is trying to pursue it.
Vitek: Damantion said he is going to kill one of Penut, Damuna duo. I am not sure why pazzer is not there but I can guess he will either get included, he counts on his return or on his replacement.
I had assumed he would make a return on sunday, based on your statement in post 662? If this was a baseless statement, I will pool him with Damuna and PenutBrittle in the random drawing of who to off

Just so you guys know, I'm not particularly happy with having to modkill ANYONE, but having three players who are not participating, and replacements being insanely difficult to find, I see no other way around it :S
Well, if pazzer has asked for a replacement too, then he's the one to be lynched. He's the scummiest of the three.
nmillar: Well, if pazzer has asked for a replacement too, then he's the one to be lynched. He's the scummiest of the three.
Well he said he wouldn't have much time, so a replacement would have more - but that he could keep playing if I recall correct.

Vitek: don't see anything behind it (hence me asking) - It just seemed to me from your reply that there was an obvious intent behind it, which I fail see. That you did it on purpose.. well odd. But okay, guess that it can be funny for some.
Damnation: I had assumed he would make a return on sunday, based on your statement in post 662? If this was a baseless statement, I will pool him with Damuna and PenutBrittle in the random drawing of who to off

Just so you guys know, I'm not particularly happy with having to modkill ANYONE, but having three players who are not participating, and replacements being insanely difficult to find, I see no other way around it :S
Yeah but from my understanding it was last Sunday so he is long overdue.

@Red_Baron; Eh, you are confusing me. I am kinda lost. You were the one to say it's strange because I never did something like that. Like what? I feel there is some misunderstanding.
Vitek: Yeah but from my understanding it was last Sunday so he is long overdue.
Then he shall be pooled with Damuna and PenutBrittle for the random modkill, tis only fair I suppose (pazzer has every right to jump in between now and the deadline, of course :p)

Edit: Thanks to nmillar, I've found an online chat with a die roller. He's going to witness my rolling on the randomness - anyone else willing to be a witness, please contact me on Steam or via GOG PM.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Damnation
The "Saddening Modkill" votecount

NotFrenchYet - 1 - Damuna
Damuna - 5 - , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post661]Red_Baron, , [url=http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_11_the_goghammer_festival/post728]Rodzaju, stoicsentry
pazzer - 1 - nmillar
jefequeso - 1 - Robbeasy
Red_Baron - 1 - NotFrenchYet
Robbeasy - 1 - jefequeso
SirPrimalform - 1 -Vitek
Rodzaju - 1 - TwilightBard

Voting (12): Robbeasy, nmillar, stoicsentry, Damuna, Rodzaju, SirPrimalform, Vitek, NotFrenchYet, QuadrAlien, jefequeso, Red_Baron, Rodzaju. TwilightBard
Not voting (4): Detlik, pazzer, PenutBrittle, xzyem

Damuna is closest to lynch at L-4.
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Voteactions:
stoicsentry unvotes jefequeso.
stoicsentry votes Damuna.

Day 1's deadline has been reached, by random number generation witnessed by Red_Baron and nmillar, Damuna has been modkilled! Stand by for kill scene. You may continue discussion until night begins...
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Damnation