It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NotFrenchYet: Also, guys, I asked what everyone else thought of the idea of Stoic formalising his claim (apart from baz and Primal) and there was an entire 24 hours of silence. Granted, it was Sunday and I'm sure you had things to do, but now there are folks around and active, what do you think? Personally I'd like a name at least.
As far as a complete claim from Stoic...I'm kinda against this. I don't think what we're going to gain is of any immediate use to us, while it would be more helpful to the Mafia. The other issue is, it makes him very easy for him to be targeted as a mislynch on flimsier evidence because everything he can give us is out in the open. All it would take is people voting saying they don't believe him or they simply do not trust what he's given us.

That's where my thoughts are about this though.
I seem to have been replaced, even though I'm not now needing replacing......aaaaargh this game is cursed.....

Apologies to Damnation if I didnt make myself clear about wanting to carry on, and I'm happy to hand over the reigns to someone else...
For the record, I'm against Stoic fullclaiming.

Robbeasy: I seem to have been replaced, even though I'm not now needing replacing......aaaaargh this game is cursed.....

Apologies to Damnation if I didnt make myself clear about wanting to carry on, and I'm happy to hand over the reigns to someone else...
Strange that he replaced you first... I would have said that Xzyem was in much more urgent need of replacement. Annoyingly, now gameon knows his (/your) role, he can't replace anyone else!

We just have to hope this possible Xzyem replacement comes through.
NotFrenchYet: Some subtle re-reading discouragement from bazilisek in that last one: that's not like you... >.>;
I presume you're referring to this: "What follows is annoying to read, and rather devoid of information; they're just trading the same blows a few more times until the whole thing goes out with a whimper"?

I wouldn't call that discouragement; I did say I wasn't looking forward to rereading it, and when I finally did, I remembered why.
SirPrimalform: Strange that he replaced you first... I would have said that Xzyem was in much more urgent need of replacement. Annoyingly, now gameon knows his (/your) role, he can't replace anyone else!
Yeah, that was a bit of a WTF moment.
stoicsentry: Then again, why are people revealing power roles then too? Isn't that basically doing the same thing?
Well for example I did because I cant vote due to my role and I didnt want for people to assume I was just lurking, or was some kind of mystery voter
stoicsentry: Then again, why are people revealing power roles then too? Isn't that basically doing the same thing?
Detlik: Well for example I did because I cant vote due to my role and I didnt want for people to assume I was just lurking, or was some kind of mystery voter
Thanks yeah that makes sense.
There are reasons for revealing yourself to be a power role apparently unprovoked, usually because you have some information you feel is important to town (like cop investigation results, or you tracked someone last night and they visited the person who died). Because a vanilla townie doesn't have any information, they have no reason for claiming. I hope that makes things a bit clearer.
SirPrimalform: There are reasons for revealing yourself to be a power role apparently unprovoked, usually because you have some information you feel is important to town (like cop investigation results, or you tracked someone last night and they visited the person who died). Because a vanilla townie doesn't have any information, they have no reason for claiming. I hope that makes things a bit clearer.
Yep, definitely.
Detlik: Well for example I did because I cant vote due to my role and I didnt want for people to assume I was just lurking, or was some kind of mystery voter
stoicsentry: Thanks yeah that makes sense.
No problem at all...I am not sure what to think, my hunch still points at Xzyem but after reading all those posts I just dont know....its not right I can do anything about it but still...
SirPrimalform: Strange that he replaced you first... I would have said that Xzyem was in much more urgent need of replacement. Annoyingly, now gameon knows his (/your) role, he can't replace anyone else!
Crazy idea, but maybe Robb could replace xzyem, if we're really stuck..?
I'm at a loss what to do , tbh - mod, can we have some input please? I can gracefully leave now if that is whats required, but would prefer to continue in some role if at all possible....
NotFrenchYet: Crazy idea, but maybe Robb could replace xzyem, if we're really stuck..?
But Robb can't replace xzyem for the same reason that gameon now can't replace him (they both know Robb's role).
Alright, first off, I know I promised you a votecount, but I'm afraid I must delay it till tomorrow evening, as uni and real life is taking a turn for serious time consumption (Hardly have time to game any more even :O)

Onto more pressing issues. I made a mistake by not checking this thread thoroughly enough, and as such, invented gameon to take Robb's place, even though Robb was still around. I therefore extend my humblest apologies to everyone in this game, especially to gameon and Robbeasy.
Considering that Robbeasy was here first, I think it's only fair he's the one to stay, and as such, I must apologize again to gameon, sorry for this inconvenience.

Now I'm going to check clearly if xzyem should not have snuck something in before inviting Krypsyn to take his place :p
Needless to say, this is becoming a huge problem. It's tough to keep track of who is who at this point.