It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm looking at these here bundles here and there's nothing I can justify buying, except maybe the Stalker pack, but even that isn't making me salivate. I think I've got a case of Gamus Overloadus...
Stilton: I'm looking at these here bundles here and there's nothing I can justify buying, except maybe the Stalker pack, but even that isn't making me salivate. I think I've got a case of Gamus Overloadus...
We have a cure for that... but can we cure Gamous Alreadygotititis?

Seriously... I'm looking at M&M 9... the worst game on the planet.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by innocuous77
innocuous77: We have a cure for that... but can we cure Gamous Alreadygotititis?

It's that bad, huh? Maybe I should get it....
Any chances of Shadow Warrior 2013 with 90% again? Can't believe i missed. :(
innocuous77: We have a cure for that... but can we cure Gamous Alreadygotititis?

Stilton: It's that bad, huh? Maybe I should get it....
Be sure to pick up Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude to with it. Nothing goes better with regret than a side order of shame. :)
IAmSinistar: That'll teach you for getting into my brownies. ;)
You clearly mistake me for someone else, good sir, I'm not that kind of person.

*sneaks into the kitchen and swipes all the Xmas cookies*
pacciulli: Any chances of Shadow Warrior 2013 with 90% again? Can't believe i missed. :(
Since the sale lasts for another week, the chances are good, that it will pop up at the flash sales again :-)
pacciulli: Any chances of Shadow Warrior 2013 with 90% again? Can't believe i missed. :(
I'd say there's a very good chance. Just keep coming around.

I adore the M&M series - and I didn't even buy 9 when it was free. I just can't have it on my shelf - it makes me a lesser person.

Yep - it's that bad.
IAmSinistar: That'll teach you for getting into my brownies. ;)
HypersomniacLive: You clearly mistake me for someone else, good sir, I'm not that kind of person.

*sneaks into the kitchen and swipes all the Xmas cookies*
Just leave the anatomically correct gingerbread men. Those are for Sachys.
LaPtiteBete: I thought he was a Furby !!! Ô_Ô
FoxySage: Whoa. Ò_Ò

Can't unsee it now.
HA !! See ?! ^__^

LaPtiteBete: Is it good ?... REUS... It looks a bit repetitive ?...
Well, I won't buy any bundle today ; despite the amount, no real interest or new thing... good for my wallet...
Good luck and comme back soon, donsanderson !!!
j0ekerr: I got it from humble bundle, it's okay I guess. I haven't played it enough it's not bad, but it's not good either.
Thanks for your review Max !! I mean, j0ekerr !!
IAmSinistar: Be sure to pick up Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude to with it. Nothing goes better with regret than a side order of shame. :)
I'm sad to say that sounds like it comes from the heart. You have my sympathy.
innocuous77: I adore the M&M series - and I didn't even buy 9 when it was free. I just can't have it on my shelf - it makes me a lesser person.

Yep - it's that bad.
Already have it here. And Magna Cum Laude as Sinistar suggested.
IAmSinistar: Be sure to pick up Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude to with it. Nothing goes better with regret than a side order of shame. :)
Stilton: I'm sad to say that sounds like it comes from the heart. You have my sympathy.
Thanks, but I think I'd rather have a bottle of mindbleach. And some penicillin.
IAmSinistar: Just leave the anatomically correct gingerbread men. Those are for Sachys.
p_O