It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I thought he was a Furby !!! Ô_Ô
innocuous77: Eh em... 'she'

But I'm totally stealing the owl theme:)
Ah, I thought you were a cat version of a daruma doll. Those eyes...
Stilton: You see, this is the problem with cute little animals. They know how to manipulate with those big bright eyes cute little tails, all that purring and rubbing against your shins and looking up beseechingly - its all carefully calculated to lower your guard and give them the best chance at getting at your jugular. And now you have gray spots all over your hand which are probably going to spread and lead to either embarrassing social situations (baad news for a teacher) or wearing an ankle length overcoat with the collar up, a trilby and gumboots. Believe me, you'll soon be living a life in the shadows, afraid to be seen by friends and loved ones, and all for what? A spotty alien feline with a streak of evil running through it about as wide as the Grand Canyon. I advise using the +6. Its the top of the range teak handled model with the stainless steel head. Its never let me down, ever. Let me know how it goes...
innocuous77: Honey? Is that you?

Scary thing? I have 4 of them. And they're just looking at me... like they have a plan...
Right, you need assistance. My cousin Volgarr is in your area. He's on his way now - look out for a fur covered van wearing a large horned helmet. He's got a couple of friends with him, but don't be scared - that's the way they always look. No eye contact with the 'cats' (they're not really cats, but I think you know that now) and hang in there. This is going to end well, I can sense it ;-)

Uh...so it wasn't just me that thought that avi was an owl.

Well then...

*tosses a mouse at ya*

In other news....ffffffffeeeck is it cold in here. x_X UGH. T.T The cats won't share their warmth.
Arinielle: [...]

and then get a dang nap! ....dozed off on the bus back over....that was embarrassing...
Don't be, I once dozed off too and woke up at the terminal, about fifteen stops farther from my mine; couldn't figure out what happened or where I was. ;-P

innocuous77: I think that's the first lick of sense anyone has made on this thread. I'm gonna go lick my wings...:)
*whispering*

Hush, don't go around telling everyone, I need to keep up appearances, otherwise they'll kick me out of this thread. ;-D
I'm definitely not good at this :-|
LaPtiteBete: Is it good ?... REUS... It looks a bit repetitive ?...
Well, I won't buy any bundle today ; despite the amount, no real interest or new thing... good for my wallet...
Good luck and comme back soon, donsanderson !!!
I got it from humble bundle, it's okay I guess. I haven't played it enough it's not bad, but it's not good either.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by j0ekerr
HypersomniacLive: Don't be, I once dozed off too and woke up at the terminal, about fifteen stops farther from my mine; couldn't figure out what happened or where I was. ;-P
That'll teach you for getting into my brownies. ;)
innocuous77: Honey? Is that you?

Scary thing? I have 4 of them. And they're just looking at me... like they have a plan...
Stilton: Right, you need assistance. My cousin Volgarr is in your area. He's on his way now - look out for a fur covered van wearing a large horned helmet. He's got a couple of friends with him, but don't be scared - that's the way they always look. No eye contact with the 'cats' (they're not really cats, but I think you know that now) and hang in there. This is going to end well, I can sense it ;-)
Scarier thing? Volgarr looks totally normal in my neighborhood... almost under-dressed for the occasion.

And yes, the 'cats' let them in...

Arinielle: Uh...so it wasn't just me that thought that avi was an owl.

Well then...

*tosses a mouse at ya*

In other news....ffffffffeeeck is it cold in here. x_X UGH. T.T The cats won't share their warmth.
Breakfast! (HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY)
Arinielle: [...]

and then get a dang nap! ....dozed off on the bus back over....that was embarrassing...
HypersomniacLive: Don't be, I once dozed off too and woke up at the terminal, about fifteen stops farther from my mine; couldn't figure out what happened or where I was. ;-P

innocuous77: I think that's the first lick of sense anyone has made on this thread. I'm gonna go lick my wings...:)
HypersomniacLive: *whispering*

Hush, don't go around telling everyone, I need to keep up appearances, otherwise they'll kick me out of this thread. ;-D
I won't tell a soul... they're all off buying games...
Post edited December 08, 2014 by innocuous77
FoxySage: I also thought it was an owl. So add another believer to the owl theory :P
Whoa. Ò_Ò

Can't unsee it now.
Stilton: Right, you need assistance. My cousin Volgarr is in your area. He's on his way now - look out for a fur covered van wearing a large horned helmet. He's got a couple of friends with him, but don't be scared - that's the way they always look. No eye contact with the 'cats' (they're not really cats, but I think you know that now) and hang in there. This is going to end well, I can sense it ;-)
innocuous77: Scarier thing? Volgarr looks totally normal in my neighborhood... almost under-dressed for the occasion.

Arinielle: Uh...so it wasn't just me that thought that avi was an owl.

Well then...

*tosses a mouse at ya*

innocuous77: Breakfast! (HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY)

*whispering*

innocuous77: I won't tell a soul... they're all off buying games...
Not quite everyone. Only two games I wanted out of all that. -laughs-
innocuous77: Scarier thing? Volgarr looks totally normal in my neighborhood... almost under-dressed for the occasion.

You're not a Viking, are you..?
innocuous77: I won't tell a soul... they're all off buying games...
CarrionCrow: Not quite everyone. Only two games I wanted out of all that. -laughs-
I also heard it :D I did not go off buying games, decided against it, since I was not hundred percent convinced :P

Breakfast! (HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY)

I won't tell a soul... they're all off buying games...
CarrionCrow: Not quite everyone. Only two games I wanted out of all that. -laughs-
Still here too. Watching everything from afar.

I however think Hyper is just being deceptive and he only fakes faking that he is insane when in reality he is just as insane as the rest of us.

Stilton: You're not a Viking, are you..?
Nope - I just live near a university during finals week. I went outside to get my newspaper this morning - it's not pretty out there...
Woo, picked up a gifty copy of MIND: Path to Thalamus. Was thinking the chance would be low with this reduced Flash Deal rate now.