It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: This is a cousin of mine - the hair and beard are a giveaway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=636eH5HhCr4
donsanderson: Glad I got back in time to catch that! Cheered me up, thanks. ;-)
So how was your visit with the doctor? Everything ok?
Stilton: This is a cousin of mine - the hair and beard are a giveaway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=636eH5HhCr4
innocuous77: That was brilliant! You've done the impossible - made me a happy person:) I'm sure Real Life will mess that up in short order, but for now, I'm nice.

Kill me now (or I could just play M&M9)
YAAAHOOOOEEEE, that's great!!!!!

No killing, not even M&M9 - just play it again!!!!
IAmSinistar: Be sure to pick up Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude to with it. Nothing goes better with regret than a side order of shame. :)
LeoLR: Is it really that bad? I gambled on that Mutator promo we had some time ago and LSL: Magna Cum Laude was one of the games I got.
Nah, you can get some fun out of it, if you are willing to suspend higher brain functions and any sense of taste or maturity. It is more aggressively offensive than the lighthearted Larry games, but in some ways it seems to be of the "offend everybody" school of comedy, so there is that. And the gameplay is nothing to write home about. Most of the shame you end up feeling is for the makers of the game, who seemed to be out of their depths in just about every way.
trentonlf: I have heard good things about the Gabriel Knight series, but have never tried it myself. Is the bundle worth purchasing?
Why don't you play them and see for yourself? ;-D
trentonlf: I have heard good things about the Gabriel Knight series, but have never tried it myself. Is the bundle worth purchasing?
Yes. Yes yes yes yes. OK, 3 sucks. But 1 & 2 is the perfect junction between really great writing and technology.
donsanderson: Glad I got back in time to catch that! Cheered me up, thanks. ;-)
moonshineshadow: So how was your visit with the doctor? Everything ok?
That didn't go too well, not surprised. Have to go get get the old 'ticker' worked on soon, it'll work out fine I'm sure.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. ;-)
I'm in the same boat, thinking the same thing. Never played them, but that's a tough price to beat.
IAmSinistar: Nah, you can get some fun out of it, if you are willing to suspend higher brain functions and any sense of taste or maturity. It is more aggressively offensive than the lighthearted Larry games, but in some ways it seems to be of the "offend everybody" school of comedy, so there is that. And the gameplay is nothing to write home about. Most of the shame you end up feeling is for the makers of the game, who seemed to be out of their depths in just about every way.
Ok. Thanks for the heads up! I'll put it low on my Games-to-play list.
moonshineshadow: Since the sale lasts for another week, the chances are good, that it will pop up at the flash sales again :-)
j0ekerr: I'd say there's a very good chance. Just keep coming around.
Hope so. :D
innocuous77: That was brilliant! You've done the impossible - made me a happy person:) I'm sure Real Life will mess that up in short order, but for now, I'm nice.

Kill me now (or I could just play M&M9)
Stilton: YAAAHOOOOEEEE, that's great!!!!!

No killing, not even M&M9 - just play it again!!!!
It's worse than that... I'm downloading to my ipad and going to listen to it while my students take their final exam. I'm gonna grin like a freak and let them wonder why.

And no, I can't get 3 Blind Mice out of my head...
thanks for the input Sin.
donsanderson: That didn't go too well, not surprised. Have to go get get the old 'ticker' worked on soon, it'll work out fine I'm sure.
I'm optimistic by nature when it comes to health issues. I'm sure it'll all be fine pretty soon. ;-D
moonshineshadow: So how was your visit with the doctor? Everything ok?
donsanderson: That didn't go too well, not surprised. Have to go get get the old 'ticker' worked on soon, it'll work out fine I'm sure.
You've got support here, man, from all of us.
HypersomniacLive: I'm optimistic by nature when it comes to health issues. I'm sure it'll all be fine pretty soon. ;-D
Yeah I am too, I live with a number of malfunctions now and do OK. We've been trying meds, diet, exercise and it's time for a stint or two me thinks.
It'll work out.
Stilton: You've got support here, man, from all of us.
Thanks!

OK, off again to help a friend hang some doors. See ya'll in a bit. ;)
Post edited December 08, 2014 by donsanderson
thinking of getting space quest 1-3... Are the puzzles really as hard as I remember from my childhood?
(Having had to cope with not so much the hard puzzles but the hard bugs of Anachronox, I'm looking for something that works well next...)

btw. lovely stuff going on, you have in here. (what's happening to my grammar)
Post edited December 08, 2014 by superstande