It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone3wolf: Summer Staycation Sale will pre-empt release this week. Maybe next week, too. Summer hols for Gog staff. They've earned a rest.
Bah, humbuggery!

But yeah, they earned it. BTW, what do you think will be the big sale?
Lone3wolf: Summer Staycation Sale will pre-empt release this week. Maybe next week, too. Summer hols for Gog staff. They've earned a rest.
GameRager: Bah, humbuggery!

Why System Shock 2, of course!
GameRager: Bah, humbuggery!

EndlessKnight: Why System Shock 2, of course!
Or Daikatana even?!?
well technically its Tuesday (for me at least)

So what we getting today GOG?
kkojdic: We get Magic Carpet on Thursday and that's all
lugum: that's what you think. not magic carpet but we are getting the magic CANDLE triology or the lost files of sherlock holmes :p
I like the way you think. What great memories The Magic Candle brings back. I still have my boxed copies of MC 1 and 2, and would love to check them out again.
Post edited June 27, 2011 by theyellowclaw
Bump for new game and possible excitement for possible Gem promo tomorrow. :)
So no one else wondering what the new game later today(or sale) will be? Or is everyone just tapped out from Gog's sale and the Steam Summer Sales?
GameRager: So no one else wondering what the new game later today(or sale) will be? Or is everyone just tapped out from Gog's sale and the Steam Summer Sales?
It's 7AM. I hardly feel rightfully impatient ;P.
Besides - perhaps people are actually PLAYING their games, instead of craving a new backlog hog...
GameRager: So no one else wondering what the new game later today(or sale) will be? Or is everyone just tapped out from Gog's sale and the Steam Summer Sales?
Vestin: It's 7AM. I hardly feel rightfully impatient ;P.
Besides - perhaps people are actually PLAYING their games, instead of craving a new backlog hog...
But without a backlog Gog will get MAD at me 0.o
Vestin: It's 7AM. I hardly feel rightfully impatient ;P.
Haha, I can't seem to find time enough in my day to play through the games I've gotta over the sale, plus the others I'm waiting to go on sale for.. New releases are always a yay moment, same with sales.. But if GOG actually went dark for a good month, I'd probably play more and poke about the website less =D
GameRager: But without a backlog Gog will get MAD at me 0.o
You mean, without a backlog, Gog dog will get mad at you
(that's the most I can create a rhyme out of)
(PS. forgot who's the author of GOG dog but it's certainly not me)
Attachments:
GameRager: But without a backlog Gog will get MAD at me 0.o
lowyhong: You mean, without a backlog, Gog dog will get mad at you
(that's the most I can create a rhyme out of)
(PS. forgot who's the author of GOG dog but it's certainly not me)
Runnnn, the hounds of gog are upon us! Someone do something!
lowyhong: (PS. forgot who's the author of GOG dog but it's certainly not me)
I've never seen GOG dog before. I have a new favorite LOLDog. :P
lowyhong: (PS. forgot who's the author of GOG dog but it's certainly not me)
TheEnigmaticT: I've never seen GOG dog before. I have a new favorite LOLDog. :P
No new staycation deal? Me upset. :(
GameRager: No new staycation deal? Me upset. :(
We announced, like, everywhere in the world that the Staycation promo was ending. What did you think we meant except, "The Staycation promo is ending"?