It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: No new staycation deal? Me upset. :(
TheEnigmaticT: We announced, like, everywhere in the world that the Staycation promo was ending. What did you think we meant except, "The Staycation promo is ending"?
Oh I thought there would be new ones...oh wells. So what you guys got planned for tomorrow? Gem promo as usual?
GameRager: Oh I thought there would be new ones...oh wells. So what you guys got planned for tomorrow? Gem promo as usual?
Oh, I misunderstood. No gem promo. We're ramping up for another promo coming in bit. Not quite a continuation of the Staycation promo, but I think folks will like it.
GameRager: Oh I thought there would be new ones...oh wells. So what you guys got planned for tomorrow? Gem promo as usual?
TheEnigmaticT: Oh, I misunderstood. No gem promo. We're ramping up for another promo coming in bit. Not quite a continuation of the Staycation promo, but I think folks will like it.
It better be what I think I think it is.
I still have to ask : When will we see the other games from Sierra's city builder series ?
GameRager: It better be what I think I think it is.
Odds are roughly one sextupilion to one that it is not.
ne_zavarj: I still have to ask : When will we see the other games from Sierra's city builder series ?
No idea when or if they will arrive.
Post edited July 05, 2011 by TheEnigmaticT
TheEnigmaticT: No idea when or if they will arrive.
:(
GameRager: It better be what I think I think it is.
TheEnigmaticT: Odds are roughly one sextupilion to one that it is not.
But what if I think anything could be the next sale? 0.o

Thing is you guys better pull something big off cuz Steam is beating the pants off you guys with it's continuously running sales. :\
Does "sextupilion" means "sixty million something" or "sex with a stupid lion"?
El_Caz: Does "sextupilion" means "sixty million something" or "sex with a stupid lion"?
It can be both if you like that sort of thing.
I believe it is time for our weekly wondering :3...
I'm not sure there will be any new releases for the duration of the Summer Hidden Gem promos. Of course, I'm not saying there will necessarily be none, but there's a chance they're skipping releases during this period.
Maybe TheEnigmaticT can enlighten us?
EDIT
Schratch that.
Post edited July 12, 2011 by DrIstvaan
DrIstvaan: I'm not sure there will be any new releases for the duration of the Summer Hidden Gem promos. Of course, I'm not saying there will necessarily be none, but there's a chance they're skipping releases during this period.
EDIT
Schratch that.
We at GOG.com found your lack of faith disturbing...
*watches as TET force chokes DrIstvaan*
<3
El_Caz: Does "sextupilion" means "sixty million something" or "sex with a stupid lion"?
wouldn't it be 60 zeros?
DrIstvaan: I'm not sure there will be any new releases for the duration of the Summer Hidden Gem promos. Of course, I'm not saying there will necessarily be none, but there's a chance they're skipping releases during this period.
EDIT
Schratch that.
Galimatias: We at GOG.com found your lack of faith disturbing...
*watches as TET force chokes DrIstvaan*
<3
*Being "A jedi who joined GOG.com 1034 days ago", blocks TET's force choke using Jedi techniques*
Hey, I did say there could still be new releases during the summer gems period, didn't I? ;-)
I thought it was 6 lions lashed together - which doesn't happen often, I can tell you. I mean, you can get 5 easily enough, but that last one is just a bridge too far.