It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skies of Arcadia w/ Dreamcast Emulation

;-)
Iain: Those hints could well lead to the Borderlands franchise.

One of the addons for Borderlands 2 is : Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty

There is also a mission called Braking Wind in the first game which involves wind farms and restoring power to Fyrestone given by Shep Sanders
It's not THAT remote.

(Also, I HOPE we'll get the game out today. Technical difficulites are upon us and the Internet keeps messing up, which makes uploading a game build incredibly challenging. I'll let you all know should we be unable to launch today).
I'd rather hear if we can expect new Terraria update to show on GOG today. I'd really hate to wait for it all day in vain. ;P
InkPanther: I'd rather hear if we can expect new Terraria update to show on GOG today. I'd really hate to wait for it all day in vain. ;P
The developers said that the new version should release in 5 hours from now.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by Grargar
Flying heroes:)
I hope it's not, but it could be Cargo: Quest for Gravity.
One of the first things you did there was build a boat.
InkPanther: I'd rather hear if we can expect new Terraria update to show on GOG today. I'd really hate to wait for it all day in vain. ;P
Grargar: The developers said that the new version should release in 6 hours from now.
Yeah... And GOG has a tendency to test things internally before releasing it. And that's assuming they get the stuff in time... ;)
They should go to some cafe with free wifi and upload the Terraria update without raising suspicions ^o^
catpower1980: They should go to some cafe with free wifi and upload the Terraria update without raising suspicions ^o^
Hey, that would be an idea! Probably would break some part of our contract with the dev (privacy and whatnot) and as such would be impossible to implement, but it's better than no idea at all.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here waiting on stuff to even want to get uploaded. Darn Internet connectivity issues! :C
stryx: They still have 20 min. :-)
Grargar: Or 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Oh... so it's 3 p.m. CET instead of 2 p.m. CET?
stryx: Oh... so it's 3 p.m. CET instead of 2 p.m. CET?
As it seems.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by Grargar
Smannesman: I hope it's not, but it could be Cargo: Quest for Gravity.
One of the first things you did there was build a boat.
Honestly sayin', I've finished the game earlier this year and gotta say that without achievements it wouldn't be that cool.
Fantastic game. And one needs patience when playing it.
Ciris: Meanwhile, here's a hint to keep you occupied, and another one.
Guns of Icarus? O_o
catpower1980: They should go to some cafe with free wifi and upload the Terraria update without raising suspicions ^o^
Ciris: Hey, that would be an idea! Probably would break some part of our contract with the dev (privacy and whatnot) and as such would be impossible to implement, but it's better than no idea at all.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here waiting on stuff to even want to get uploaded. Darn Internet connectivity issues! :C
:(
Something to do with pirates and wind power? ;)
Post edited June 30, 2015 by Niggles