It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Any new release today? I'm not fooled by a pre-order, you know.
vicklemos: But dude... it's Grim Fandango! :P

edit: just checked the upcoming tab and my god, I wish I was, dunno, rich or something.
Just... look... at... these... games.

*takes a deep breath*
I didn't hear about Double Dragon Trilogy. Unless the games are messed up somehow I'd buy that.
Ric1987: I didn't hear about Double Dragon Trilogy. Unless the games are messed up somehow I'd buy that.
Here.
Grargar: I don't care! :P
This is going to be released in 2 weeks, not today.
Seconding that. I was going to bump this thread for the same reason.
Kotor 2? Please?
DD is scheduled for Thursday and for some bizarre reasons I'm really excited about that. :P I always sucked at that game alas it's not rough on the braincells, it's system specs are very minimal, and it probably won't be $20 so it kind of holds sway over Grim Fandango at this point.
tinyE: DD is scheduled for Thursday and for some bizarre reasons I'm really excited about that. :P I always sucked at that game alas it's not rough on the braincells, it's system specs are very minimal, and it probably won't be $20 so it kind of holds sway over Grim Fandango at this point.
It's still two days till Thursday. At any rate, it won't be too expensive; just $6.
tinyE: DD is scheduled for Thursday and for some bizarre reasons I'm really excited about that. :P I always sucked at that game alas it's not rough on the braincells, it's system specs are very minimal, and it probably won't be $20 so it kind of holds sway over Grim Fandango at this point.
Grargar: It's still two days till Thursday. At any rate, it won't be too expensive; just $6.
That was my point. I can push 6 bucks and I don't have to worry about specs. It will be a nice treat come Thursday, even if I still can't manage to get out of that first alleyway. I'm tired of looking at the ass of that stupid red sports car. Like anyone would park that thing in that garage in that part of town!
Grargar: It's still two days till Thursday. At any rate, it won't be too expensive; just $6.
tinyE: That was my point. I can push 6 bucks and I don't have to worry about specs. It will be a nice treat come Thursday, even if I still can't manage to get out of that first alleyway. I'm tired of looking at the ass of that stupid red sports car. Like anyone would park that thing in that garage in that part of town!
I laughed :)
Great incoming game, as usual.
Really wish for arcade sticks to work out of the box on this one. I'm pretty sure x360, ps3 and ps4 controllers will.
tinyE: That was my point. I can push 6 bucks and I don't have to worry about specs. It will be a nice treat come Thursday, even if I still can't manage to get out of that first alleyway. I'm tired of looking at the ass of that stupid red sports car. Like anyone would park that thing in that garage in that part of town!
vicklemos: I laughed :)
Great incoming game, as usual.
Really wish for arcade sticks to work out of the box on this one. I'm pretty sure x360, ps3 and ps4 controllers will.
I have a Logitech 2 Rumblepad. Worse case scenario I use Joy2Key which again is a nice aspect of this release, EASY CONTROLS! I'm playing the Kain games right now and while I love them, there are 80 fucking buttons you need to know! :P DD is run, jump, kick. Oh, and throw.
Avernum 2 Crystal Souls is scheduled for tomorrow on Steam. So this might be released here tomorrow too.
Silverhawk170485: Avernum 2 Crystal Souls is scheduled for tomorrow on Steam. So this might be released here tomorrow too.
Yes it will. We're talking about today, though.
Silverhawk170485: Avernum 2 Crystal Souls is scheduled for tomorrow on Steam. So this might be released here tomorrow too.
Grargar: Yes it will. We're talking about today, though.
Don't know about you guys, but when I see that little penguin there (or read win/mac/linux) and read the words "controller supported" I get dem feels :P
Yes I know but I try to figure out what will be released today (if there is a release today) by sorting out those games from which we know that they will come to GOG but will be released on other days.
For example Double Dragon is scheduled for Thursday, so the only one left is Lords of Xulima or Crawl in the Upcoming Section. ;)
Post edited January 13, 2015 by Silverhawk170485
Silverhawk170485: Yes I know but I try to figure out what will be released today (if there is a release today) by sorting out those games from which wie know that they will come to GOG but will be released on other days.
For example Double Dragon is scheduled for Thursday, so the only one left is Lords of Xulima or Crawl.
None of those. Lords of Xulima will be released on 15 January, while Crawl is still on Early Access.
vicklemos: Don't know about you guys, but when I see that little penguin there (or read win/mac/linux) and read the words "controller supported" I get dem feels :P
Nah, I only get worried when that little Penguin says "Kill Batman!" but then that's for another thread in another forum.