It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OdanUrr: Okay, then how does the combat system work?
vicklemos: :D
I used this guy's tips! (at first, since I'm a true newcomer to the genre)
trust me, they're reliable

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192905991
Thanks!
Ghorpm: But forcing new customers to pay double for a relatively old game with some questionable (I'm aware is subjective) additions left a bad taste in my mouth.
JMich: You do recall that the same thing happened with The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, right? When Enhanced Edition released, the game went up in price. See here.
Yes I do and I didn't like it neither. And it didn't matter for me that Witcher enhancement brought more meaningful changes, I just think it's not a way of doing business.
Ghorpm: Price of TWW was 10$ then they changed it to Special Edition and made it costs 20$ (now it's a bit different due to regional pricing). According to GOG page:

Exclusive content of the special edition includes an alternate ending, a tutorial, developers' commentary featuring Jan 'Poki' Müller-Michaelis and Marco Hüllen, as well as the in-game orchestral soundtrack, unlockable achievements, and re-polished graphics in some scenes.

For me it' hardly worth anything at all and definitely not 10$ but OK, I wouldn't complain at all if they made it as a optional DLC - if you want to get it and/or support Daedalic - buy it, otherwise you can still get the standard edition. Only in this case you can't, they don't sell the standard edition anymore. You have to buy the whole thing or get nothing.

Some people may also add that initially they wanted to charge existing owners of TWW to get an upgrade but after a huge uproar they decided to upgrade it for free. Personally I don't have any problems with this case because while yes, asking to pay for an upgrade was mistake, they dropped this idea, acknowledging it was a mistake. But forcing new customers to pay double for a relatively old game with some questionable (I'm aware is subjective) additions left a bad taste in my mouth. And since it was one of the many questionable choices they made I decided not to buy their games anymore.
vicklemos: I'm aware of the turmoil this decision created among players. Probably that's a move Daedalic won't ever do again.
But I say give Blackguards a deep go. For me, well, I'm not your average rpg guy, but Blackguards really changed that.
And some of their games are specially genuine, with great artwork, an impecable score, nice fluidity, memorable characters, and so on. Their 2015 catalogue (some say catalog, who cares :P), as I've said before, has some games I'm quite interested in. FIRE!, Dead Synchronicity, Devil's Men (judging by the artwork) and Decay: The Mare parts I, II and III.
I don't think I'll do it any time soon. I'm not saying "never ever" or anything like that but it's rather simple: I still have a bad taste in my mouth and I still have other games to play. No reason to buy Blackguards...
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Ghorpm
where the hell is Lucas Aaaaaaa....rghhh.... what about we will be whining now?????
cyboff: where the hell is Lucas Aaaaaaa....rghhh.... what about we will be whining now?????
How about not having anything to whine about? It's gone meta :D
cyboff: where the hell is Lucas Aaaaaaa....rghhh.... what about we will be whining now?????
JudasIscariot: How about not having anything to whine about? It's gone meta :D
Ha, I know!: where the hell are Star Wars movies?!!! :D
cyboff: Ha, I know!: where the hell are Star Wars movies?!!! :D
If I told you I would have to kill you, nothing personal :P
cyboff: Ha, I know!: where the hell are Star Wars movies?!!! :D
JudasIscariot: If I told you I would have to kill you, nothing personal :P
I think I know everything now, don't tell me more, please... :D

p.s. can I post it to "unoffically confirmed" ? :P
JudasIscariot: If I told you I would have to kill you, nothing personal :P
cyboff: I think I know everything now, don't tell me more, please... :D

p.s. can I post it to "unoffically confirmed" ? :P
There would have to actually be something confirmed in order for you to post something, right? :P
tell us how's Star Wars Rebellion/Supremacy goin and I'll stop whining :P We can expect it or not?

Or juest tell us if we can expect new Lucas games more often than once per three months :P
Salmanasar: tell us how's Star Wars Rebellion/Supremacy goin and I'll stop whining :P We can expect it or not?

Or juest tell us if we can expect new Lucas games more often than once per three months :P
Check your e-mail. At least 6 Star Wars games should be released between this Thursday and the next week.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Grargar
Salmanasar: tell us how's Star Wars Rebellion/Supremacy goin and I'll stop whining :P We can expect it or not?

All I hear out of QA is "PEW! PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!" "ZOOOOOOOM!" and some Polish cusswords. Which game is that I have no clue as it's not polite to stand over a tester's shoulder even though I am quite guilty of doing so in general :)
JudasIscariot: Which game is that I have no clue as it's not polite to stand over a tester's shoulder even though I am quite guilty of doing so in general :)
Invest in some video spliters and extra monitors. Then you will be able to watch what they play in other monitors, and not bother them.
JudasIscariot: Which game is that I have no clue as it's not polite to stand over a tester's shoulder even though I am quite guilty of doing so in general :)
JMich: Invest in some video spliters and extra monitors. Then you will be able to watch what they play in other monitors, and not bother them.
Let's not go all Big Brother now :)
JudasIscariot: Let's not go all Big Brother now :)
Nah, big brother requires more cameras and monitors and so on. This is a way to facilitate demonstration of issues while testing.

Yes, I had requested a TV for the lab as High Frequency, High Fidelity, Audio Visual equipment to facilitate displaying of data. And you don't want to know what you can request a microwave.
JudasIscariot: All I hear out of QA is "PEW! PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!" "ZOOOOOOOM!" and some Polish cusswords. Which game is that I have no clue as it's not polite to stand over a tester's shoulder even though I am quite guilty of doing so in general :)
Unfortunetly, sounds more like Starfighter or rogue squadron than Rebellion :P Oh well.. <sad panda>

polish cusswords.. let me guess, first letter is K and last is A? :D

@Grargar
oh, you're right sir, silly me. Well, probably some point'n'click games, because Fandango..
Post edited January 20, 2015 by Salmanasar