It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silverhawk170485: I'm wondering if we get a release today because today it's a holiday.
Grargar: No game today, because they do celebrate Epiphany on Poland.
I am not sure if it is not a normal working day in Poland. But we will see at noon I guess. :)
Post edited January 06, 2015 by animalmother2105
Grargar: No game today, because they do celebrate Epiphany on Poland.
animalmother2105: I am not sure if it is not a normal working day in Poland. But we will see at noon I guess. :)
Epiphany is a national holiday in Poland like in Germany. Holidays in Poland are regulated by the Non-working Days Act. So I think today they don't work. ;)
animalmother2105: I am not sure if it is not a normal working day in Poland. But we will see at noon I guess. :)
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(holiday)#Poland]Seems to be a non-working day[/url].
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Grargar
Silverhawk170485: Yea I know. Too many holidays. The people have to work harder. ^^
I was wrong, after all.
Silverhawk170485: Yea I know. Too many holidays. The people have to work harder. ^^
Grargar: I was wrong, after all.
Hehe. Yesterday I thought about it, that it would be nice if Space Rangers would come back to GOG because I missed to puchase it before it was removed some time ago. GOG can do mindreading.
Silverhawk170485: Epiphany is a national holiday in Poland like in Germany.
Epiphany isn't a national holiday in Germany. In fact it's a holiday in just three out of sixteen federal states here (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and Saxony-Anhalt).
Silverhawk170485: Epiphany is a national holiday in Poland like in Germany.
PaterAlf: Epiphany isn't a national holiday in Germany. In fact it's a holiday in just three out of sixteen federal states here (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and Saxony-Anhalt).
OK. But I live in Baden-Württemberg. :D
Silverhawk170485: OK. But I live in Baden-Württemberg. :D
A happy holiday to you then. I live in Saxony and I have to go to work now. ;)
What about some actual oldies?
Any new release today? I'm not fooled by a pre-order, you know.
Grargar: Any new release today? I'm not fooled by a pre-order, you know.
But dude... it's Grim Fandango! :P

edit: just checked the upcoming tab and my god, I wish I was, dunno, rich or something.
Just... look... at... these... games.

*takes a deep breath*
Attachments:
klov_gog.png (213 Kb)
Post edited January 13, 2015 by vicklemos
Maybe a late release today together with other platforms.
vicklemos: But dude... it's Grim Fandango! :P
I don't care! :P
This is going to be released in 2 weeks, not today.
vicklemos: But dude... it's Grim Fandango! :P
Grargar: I don't care! :P
This is going to be released in 2 weeks, not today.
the 2 longest weeks of the year, so far :P
Silverhawk170485: Maybe a late release today together with other platforms.
You know, Gog's tricky... just finished 3 of its games on Linux Mint (I'm quite pleased with the games/performance/support) and 2 on windows.
But now there's Grim Fandango, there's Lords of Xulima (linux port incoming), there's Sunless Sea (same deal), DD Trilogy, Pillars, and many more. These guys surely know how to pick games. And there's Lucasarts.
Holy (sorry) shit!!