It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big sale tomorrow?
where is it?
Maybe we will receive this : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1074840/Grindzones/
i_hope_you_rot: Maybe we will receive this : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1074840/Grindzones/
me thinks we r getting a big ol bag o nothin today.
Ghorpm: Whoa, a lot of negativity here. How about playing some games that we already own? Yeah, I know, a crazy concept but trust me - playing games is more fun than waiting for a new release. At least for me ;)
Madness!!!!!!!!!!
Ghorpm: Whoa, a lot of negativity here. How about playing some games that we already own? Yeah, I know, a crazy concept but trust me - playing games is more fun than waiting for a new release. At least for me ;)
Sacrilege :)
We did just get a new old Star Wars game so I wouldn't expect a new old game so soon. ;)
I`m nearly sure that we get "Imperium" today, the game with the super intelligent planet names.
Or maybe not.....
Hm, no GoGlodyte would say this!!! Admit, you`re a spy, a saboteur from steam!!!! :-D
Post edited May 07, 2019 by Maxvorstadt
Maxvorstadt: I`m nearly sure that we get "Imperium" today, the game with the super intelligent planet names.
Or maybe not.....
Maxvorstadt: Hm, no GoGlodyte would say this!!! Admit, you`re a spy, a saboteur from steam!!!! :-D
I have never had a Steam account so no. But I'm a physicist we are usually considered to be weird ;)
Nothing today? :(
Maxvorstadt: I`m nearly sure that we get "Imperium" today, the game with the super intelligent planet names.
Or maybe not.....

Hm, no GoGlodyte would say this!!! Admit, you`re a spy, a saboteur from steam!!!! :-D
Ghorpm: I have never had a Steam account so no. But I'm a physicist we are usually considered to be weird ;)
The new Iggy Pop song:" Real weird child". :-D
I think most of us would rather wait for new release than play something like Slaughtering Grounds.
Sigh, how about different games appeal to different people. Some of us work, study, do things and are very busy during the week so we want to unwind in our free time and play some fun games and the sooner something comes out the sooner you can plan to add it to your time table.
Another boring tuesday ?
i_hope_you_rot: Another boring tuesday ?
4 releases since yesterday^^ you truly are the negative one :D
also technically sniper elite came out on tuesday in gog's timezone, at like 1 AM but still :D
Post edited May 14, 2019 by kotcore