It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: 1. Battlefront is a bit old but(to me) isn't classic era perse. To me that's 2001ish or earlier( or perhaps games made in the retro style in modern times).

2. I agree they shouldn't reject so many games while accepting all this meh-quality stuff/DLC/etc.

And i'd like game updates as well(Like maybe getting the rarer official expansions for Duke3d here/working. I know the Nulcear Winter one is a bit hard to get running)
David9855: One persons 'meh' game might be another persons must have. I'm glad titles come to gog as long as some one enjoys them.
Quality is often subjective but some games are obviously junk/shovelware, and for every handful of those kind of games we get here, there's less chance we get something that's actually objectively/subjectively good.

I mean, do we really need horribly done(some can be good though) 8-bit/abstract art indie games galore, and rushed/unpolished indie titles in general by the bucketful?

I agree, though, that as long as people enjoy/buy them it's somewhat ok in my eyes as well.
What's coming up today?
yeah gog, where my games bro
low rated
Today we get:

1. Another somewhat good/bad indie game(chances are 50/50 as to whether it's good or not).

2. Some DLC for something already being sold

3. Some obscure classic game(possibly a console title) with a small following that is at the bottom of the barrel in the bag of games given to gog by IP holders(they have posted many of the good ones by many of their partners so far).

4. None of the above due to reasons.
C'mon GOG.
Release something great !
GameRager: Today we get:

1. Another somewhat good/bad indie game(chances are 50/50 as to whether it's good or not).

3. Some obscure classic game(possibly a console title) with a small following that is at the bottom of the barrel in the bag of games given to gog by IP holders(they have posted many of the good ones by many of their partners so far).

In summary, garbage.
low rated
Edward_Carnby: C'mon GOG.
Release something great !
In an effort to claim some of that sweet sweet Steam/Epic userbase they're going to be offering today a selection of optional(yet still buggy and bothersome) DRM for those who like the stick shoved up their collective bums.

Also spyware. loads'a spyware.

(I kid, everyone......no need to get out the pitchfords. o.0)

Gwent news .
Thronebreaker update news .
Pre-order x game .
Post edited May 07, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot

i_hope_you_rot: Gwent news .
Thronebreaker update news .
Pre-order x game .
Are those actual updates for today or just more bad things they might do?
GameRager: Are those actual updates for today or just more bad things they might do?
The boring part .

The worst thing : Stardock DLC release .
GameRager: Are those actual updates for today or just more bad things they might do?
i_hope_you_rot: The boring part .

Vader: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
i_hope_you_rot: The boring part .

hehehe someone knows how bad Stardock DLC is....well some of it's better then some Paradox DLC to be fair.
Whoa, a lot of negativity here. How about playing some games that we already own? Yeah, I know, a crazy concept but trust me - playing games is more fun than waiting for a new release. At least for me ;)
Ghorpm: How about playing some games that we already own?
Attachments:
gp.jpg (259 Kb)
Ghorpm: Whoa, a lot of negativity here. How about playing some games that we already own? Yeah, I know, a crazy concept but trust me - playing games is more fun than waiting for a new release. At least for me ;)
Pleb, don'chu know people only buy games to hoard them and brag about what titles they own? o.0

(I kid....you have a good point there.)