It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I kind of suspect that they released the Heretic/Hexen-series today but that the games are region-locked for Germany...
XYCat: where is it?
Depends on what region and timezone it releases in for it to be tuesday lol
It's either going to be a big day, or hilariously, embarrassingly bad.
Chacranajxy: It's either going to be a big day, or hilariously, embarrassingly bad.
It's already been embarrassingly bad in the forum today. :P The best we can hope for is a notable release to even things out.
Chacranajxy: It's either going to be a big day, or hilariously, embarrassingly bad.
LOL I get so excited on late release Tuesdays "OMG TOMORROW IS HUGE GAME / PUBLISHER RELEASE!!!" ...

I'm tempering my enthusiasm. ;) Of course I'm biased as while I LOVE the idea of the Fallouts / Elderscrolls finally showing up here - awesome for GoG and people who missed them - but I played them on console so when it comes to "games I can't wait to show up here" these are more of a "Yay for GoG and others, but I'm all set."

Of course, I'm still basking in the afterglow of a ton of my long time "missed" wants showing up here. Just finished my first ever playthrough of Bloodlines this weekend.
Ixamyakxim: LOL I get so excited on late release Tuesdays "OMG TOMORROW IS HUGE GAME / PUBLISHER RELEASE!!!" ...

I'm tempering my enthusiasm. ;) Of course I'm biased as while I LOVE the idea of the Fallouts / Elderscrolls finally showing up here - awesome for GoG and people who missed them - but I played them on console so when it comes to "games I can't wait to show up here" these are more of a "Yay for GoG and others, but I'm all set."

Of course, I'm still basking in the afterglow of a ton of my long time "missed" wants showing up here. Just finished my first ever playthrough of Bloodlines this weekend.
Yeah, I know it's kinda futile to expect anything. But it's been close to a month now since anything I've found remotely interesting has gotten released, and I figure that they have to end this hot streak at some point. Right?
The Real Texas just got Linux. Maybe that's it. :P
tinyE: The Real Texas just got Linux. Maybe that's it. :P
Day of the Tentacle, too :D

the moar linux the better!
tinyE: The Real Texas just got Linux. Maybe that's it. :P
mchack: Day of the Tentacle, too :D

not for me :P
Chacranajxy: But it's been close to a month now since anything I've found remotely interesting has gotten released, and I figure that they have to end this hot streak at some point. Right?
I've been gnashing my teeth since a mod mentioned "something big (TM)" after the Summer Sale but even more so because during Summer Sale Nordic basically said Titan Quest was soon (TQ is one of the games I missed first go around that I've been hoping would show up - that list became very short over the last year+ !).
mchack: Day of the Tentacle, too :D

tinyE: not for me :P
Didn't some numbers come out just this last week that said that like a fraction of 1% of Steam users are on Linux? Like, I appreciate the enthusiasm for it, but that whole Linux thing as a gaming platform? It ain't happening, guys.
Chacranajxy: embarrassing
I literally know 8 year old only-children with multiple trust funds that are less whiny than you.
Chacranajxy: But it's been close to a month now since anything I've found remotely interesting has gotten released, and I figure that they have to end this hot streak at some point. Right?
Ixamyakxim: I've been gnashing my teeth since a mod mentioned "something big (TM)" after the Summer Sale but even more so because during Summer Sale Nordic basically said Titan Quest was soon (TQ is one of the games I missed first go around that I've been hoping would show up - that list became very short over the last year+ !).
Well, the big thing after the summer sale was the implementation of more geolocks for german gamers here on GoG. So don`t hold your breath for something big, it will not come!
Chacranajxy: embarrassing
budejovice: I literally know 8 year old only-children with multiple trust funds that are less whiny than you.
I don't think it's particularly unfair to be disappointed by someone constantly falling short of your already low expectations.
I expect this kind of news:

"We had a new game for you, but it looks like other games that we have, so we prefer you to rebuy games that you already own" :D