It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: My wallet is safe... again!
Hallelujah!
HA HA HA HA HA HA I LINKED A SPAMBOT LINK I AM RETARDED BRB DRIKING BATTERY ACID AND BLEACH AND SOME VODKA PS ME AND TINYE ARE GAY TOGETHER.
Post edited July 19, 2016 by Lord_Kane
I'm honestly surprised that there are no new posts in the thread today. I guess everyone must be satisfied with last week's EA releases.

Is it too early to start shouting "OBLIVION!!1!" again?
astroclay: Is it too early to start shouting "OBLIVION!!1!" again?
Yes. Wait for QuakeCon.
Now we need Dragon Age 2 and Oblivion:)
Lord_Kane: oh look spambot
why did you copy the spam link? The actual post is gone but their link lives on through yours. No need to make it easy for them :P
There's only one release stream scheduled on Twitch this week, for Thursday, so maybe this is a release-free Tuesday?
Lord_Kane: oh look spambot
LordCinnamon: why did you copy the spam link? The actual post is gone but their link lives on through yours. No need to make it easy for them :P
fixed.
astroclay: I'm honestly surprised that there are no new posts in the thread today. I guess everyone must be satisfied with last week's EA releases.

Is it too early to start shouting "OBLIVION!!1!" again?
OBLIVION!11!1
Luned: There's only one release stream scheduled on Twitch this week, for Thursday, so maybe this is a release-free Tuesday?
No way, there's gonna be the most amazing rough diamond Russian game, I can feel it in my waters. You just got to BELIEEVEEE
We need new games!!!
The GOG Youtube channel has videos for We Happy Few so I guess the pre-order will go live
PaterAlf: We need new games!!!
I thought old games is your preference ;)
Hmm, perhaps GOG shot their load with the EA releases and are now suffering from an extended refractory period. That can happen as one gets older. ;)
MaGo72: Does anybody remember those good old times when GOG, still "Good Old Games", made a weekly video about what is going on and will be on the menu? I kind of miss that.
Enigmatic T?