It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: technical problems with it? ;). must be an old game :D
Or the new Batman. :P
menganogog: My money is on The Curse of Monkey Island.

Finger cross to see here more Square - Enix titles soon. I want Deus Ex Human Revolution Drm - free, FFVII, Hitman Blood Money...go GOG, go!
Any of those would be wonderful, especially Curse.
I'm hoping it will be Necrodancer!
Grargar: Yeah, no. :P I was talking about the Sea Dogs sequel.
tfishell:
PotC Online replaces Galaxy in all social features with its resurrection. All GOG chats and forum interactions are moved to its slick top of the line mid 2000s interface.

At the end of the day, we all become DRM free pirates, swashbuckling as one large, obnoxious, and probably not very good at MMOs guild.
A game with Sandbox mode and windmills - that's easy: SimCity (2013).

Edit: Oh, nearly forgot: and with Launch problems. ;p
Post edited June 30, 2015 by BreOl72
It's Skies of Arcadia, the much waited for pc port... nah, Sega wouldn't be that nice.
So instead of Jude the Obscure we're now getting enigmatic hints from Ciris the... Cloudy? Here's hoping this one escapes the curse of the Ennuigmatic Hint, though it isn't off to the best of starts.

Erm... Windchaser maybe? According to http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/windchaser there are pirates in it.
Tropico 4? Or maybe Cities in Motion?
Post edited June 30, 2015 by yyahoo
Helicopter Pirates?
Maxvorstadt: Helicopter Pirates?
How the hell do you pirate a helicopter? :P
Erich_Zann: Already here.
Grargar: The page he linked is for the 2004 remake, published by 2K. It's not here yet. :)
I know.
Crimson Skies
Maxvorstadt: Helicopter Pirates?
tinyE: How the hell do you pirate a helicopter? :P
To invert (and paraphrase) the line from Pirates of Penzance: "so they apprenticed the boy to a pilot instead of a pirate...."
EnforcerSunWoo: Crimson Skies
I wish
A pirate ship and a wind turbine... piracy and electric generator... so a hack for electricity counters? Oh wait, that's not a game.

To Ciris: Have you tried switching it on and off?