It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've just started playing Grey Goo. I hope it lives up to my expectations, which are not that high actually ;)
I think I've kicked my Diablo 2 rerun for the time being. Back on Minecraft... again, going hardcore. Ziggurat is already installed and I generally don't live long anyways so I play a couple rounds sometimes more of it each day. I picked it up during this last fall sale, I really enjoy it even though I die very quickly, maybe I should switch to easy difficulty for now. After I die in Minecraft though, I'm probably going to put me a party together and try the Icewind Dale EE or try Hyper Dimension Neptunia. Leaning towards Icewind though until I can figure out some configuration or get a controller for my computer to play Hyper Dimension.
rmontiago: Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, and a smidgen of Legend of Grimrock and shining force 2.
Antimateria: I tried grimrock 2 and then turtles were so fast that I had to eat their meat.

Harmony of despair, is that some hand held game?
One my most loved games was symphony of the night and those new ones in the pc isn't the same at all.. perhaps good games but I was once great at playing super castlevania iv too.
Nah, Harmony of Despair is an Xbox 360 and PSN game, there is an offline 'demo' that is a disgrace to the actual game. It is stage (chapter) based game, where the main objective is to rush and kill the boss at the end of the stage and gather loot. Sounds pretty basic, and bland, but actually VERY good. I loved SotN as well, but this is an awesome game, in its own right. It features playable characters from many of the previous castlevania games, and stages based on those games as well. Maybe you can find a youtube vid of some gameplay. Cheers.
Euro Truck Simulator in Space, i think some people call it X-Beyond the Frontier. Same thing. I'm even listening to this in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOrpFeXUao
It just seemed appropriate.

Anyway, i started X-BTF back when it came out. But now i have more patience for this sort of thing. Still, it's going to be a long term ongoing project.
Been playing some Tetra Master with Final Fantasy 8. Been dreading fighting level 100 Malboros to get Doomtrain so I was thinking about looking for some UFO's to get an accelerator.
I'm playing SpaceChem right now. It's an interesting kind of puzzle game. Unfortunatly not as funny as I thought first. But its good enough to go on with it.
Themken: Diablo 1, really annoying it plays off the cd so now looking into mounting it.

and I play it on Wine on Linux.
If I remember well, I think you can just copy the content of the CD to your hard drive and play from there.
I think I did that to load the game faster at the time.
Themken: Diablo 1, really annoying it plays off the cd so now looking into mounting it.

and I play it on Wine on Linux.
Fredd38: If I remember well, I think you can just copy the content of the CD to your hard drive and play from there.
I think I did that to load the game faster at the time.
Alright so I tried just copying the files and that does not allow me to play without the cd in the tray but it does[i][/i] make it use the cd a lot less. Mounting an image of the cd is still better. All legal, I do own the cd and even if not 100% legal, I have no qualms about doing so.

Again we see how DRM makes life more difficult for honest people.

Already tired of Diablo. What to play next? Hmm, nice with choices.

On a sad side note: Now my dvd player gave up.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by Themken
Viking Conquest, Majesty Gold HD, Age of wonders 3, Dungeons 2, Evil Genius, Breach and Clear Deadline... Shit I can never just stick to one game. No wonder I don't finish them.

Themken: snip
have you checked for patches from Blizzard? I'm pretty sure the legacy games have DRM removed in the later patches, unless they decided to forget about D1.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by micktiegs_8
micktiegs_8: Viking Conquest, Majesty Gold HD, Age of wonders 3, Dungeons 2, Evil Genius, Breach and Clear Deadline... Shit I can never just stick to one game. No wonder I don't finish them.

Themken: snip
micktiegs_8: have you checked for patches from Blizzard? I'm pretty sure the legacy games have DRM removed in the later patches, unless they decided to forget about D1.
My cd came with the last patch and I applied it; tried downloading too, it is the same version 1.09. It is not the whole world for me but for many mounting an iso image might be too difficult.

Mount and Blade is never wrong when you want some action :-)
Post edited November 19, 2015 by Themken
if your DVD player gave up, use a virtual dvd drive like DAEMON Tools Lite. I've converted [with Imgburn] most of my cd/dvd games to iso's as backup.

lol you can't make a backup stupid me, my sony dvd writer cost me £8 when I built this low[ish] end system.

All the best.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by Cavenagh
At the moment I'm playing this real life thing,.......Worst game ever, they obviously spent the whole budget on the graphic design.
Found an alien, I didn't want to kill the little guy but if it comes down to him or an accelerator for Squall, he's gotta go. Sorry alien life form.

And I re setup my Guardian Forces to take advantage of stat bonuses, better late than never. I have to level up then I will kill. Ultima Weapon.
Currently, I'm playing Braveland: Pirate. A short, turn based game that you can spend a few minutes playing. Which is all I have time for right now. Although, I finally did get a chance to start Fallout.
Recently, Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition and Freedom Planet are on the top of my list, because I want them finished. Done with. Etc.

I beat the first episode of DN3D for the first proper time in my life, which is great. Now as time tightens up for those pesky midterms, I'd have less time to finish the 2nd and move up the spectrum.

Freedom Planet, well, for some reason, I looked at the Deaths stat on the continue screen and thought like I do with Grand Theft Auto titles in general: do not save or continue after you get wasted. So on the fifth level, Jade Passag- I mean Jade Creek, I got wasted a lot... only recently did I get past Jade without being wasted...